Page 563 of 1664 FirstFirst ... 6346351355356156256356456557361366310631563 ... LastLast
Results 5,621 to 5,630 of 16635

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Tgo's approval rating is down 60 points though, to -452
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Tgo's approval rating is down 60 points though, to -452
    Fake news!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Fake news!
    Down 10 more points from that.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Down 10 more points from that.
    Sad!

Even Nancy Pelosi and other top Democrats in congress are getting tired of the anti-semite known as Ilhan Omar. They have released an official statement rebuking her hateful remarks. Like actual out in the open anti-semitic remarks, not some random comment from Trump like using the word "shekel" and having to twist it to make it look like he's an anti-semite.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Even Nancy Pelosi and other top Democrats in congress are getting tired of the anti-semite known as Ilhan Omar. They have released an official statement rebuking her hateful remarks. Like actual out in the open anti-semitic remarks, not some random comment from Trump like using the word "shekel" and having to twist it to make it look like he's an anti-semite.
    So Omar apologized for being an anti-semite. It's funny how Democrats didn't say a word about her obvious anti-semitism while she was running for congress, gotta make sure she gets that seat first! Also as of yet Omar has not lost any of her seats on committees.

Steve King was stripped of all of his committee seats for the remarks he made. But a Democrat? A simple apology is good enough. Let's all forgive and forget and move on. And oh yeah, keep voting blue no matter who!

Steve King was stripped of all of his committee seats for the remarks he made. But a Democrat? A simple apology is good enough. Let's all forgive and forget and move on. And oh yeah, keep voting blue no matter who!
    Politics is a finicky business. The same people that were up in arms over President Clinton lying to congress are the ones now calling all of Trump's cronies crimes "process crimes".

Christ, I thought they were going to impeach Obama for wearing the wrong color or forgetting a pin on his suit.

Yet they ignore the orange man and his outright lies, simply for two seats at the supreme Court.
    Where's the outrage over the president calling someone "Pocahontas" or him claiming he's the hardest working president in history.

I'm not sure I have a point here other than you are simply taking two very different situations and applying the same spin to it.

Blue bad. Red good.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Politics is a finicky business. The same people that were up in arms over President Clinton lying to congress are the ones now calling all of Trump's cronies crimes "process crimes".

Christ, I thought they were going to impeach Obama for wearing the wrong color or forgetting a pin on his suit.
    When was this? When was someone in Congress asking for Obama to be impeached for that or anything else? Revisionist history much?

Yet they ignore the orange man and his outright lies, simply for two seats at the supreme Court.
    Or.. the other choice was just as bad...

Where's the outrage over the president calling someone "Pocahontas" or him claiming he's the hardest working president in history.
    Where's your outrage over a State Senator, using clearly a fake history of being a Native American to game the system to get a diversity slot to get into college or a job?

And I don't remember you being outraged at President Obama, taking credit for the economic explosion that took place after he left the office.. weird.

I'm not sure I have a point here other than you are simply taking two very different situations and applying the same spin to it.

Blue bad. Red good.
    This post makes you look like a hypocrite.. and you are usually one of the normal liberals on this board.

Don't be like that.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 02-11-2019 at 04:49 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Almost every single charge against Trump's "cronies" have indeed been process crimes that were the result of the investigation itself. Clinton's perjury charge was a separate charge that did not come out of Starr's investigation.

What's wrong with Pocahontas? Let me guess, you're falling for Warren's claims that referring to her as Pocahontas is racist? Also him claiming to be the hardest working president in history is an opinion and a pretty dumb opinion to get upset over anyways.

Blue bad. Red good.
    Spare me the shit. Democrats were calling for Steve King's head, Republicans in turn condemned his words, distanced themselves from him, and removed him from all of his committee assignments.

Republicans tell Democrats to FINALLY do something about Ilhan Omar and they determine a lame non-apology is good enough.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 02-11-2019 at 04:54 PM.