Page 1663 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 663116315631613165316611662166316641665 ... LastLast
Results 16,621 to 16,630 of 16680

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

https://x.com/_johnnymaga/status/1782083547471179888

EEOC Sues Sheetz, Inc. For Racially Discriminatory Hiring Practice

Federal Agency Charges That Employer's Criminal History Screening Causes Discriminatory Impact Against Black, Native American and Other Workers
    BALTIMORE – Sheetz, a large convenience store chain, violated federal law by denying employment to a class of job applicants because of their race, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) charged in a lawsuit filed today.

The EEOC filed suit against Sheetz, Inc.; Sheetz Distribution Services, LLC; and CLI Transport, LP (collectively, Sheetz), which together operate a chain of convenience stores with over 600 locations in six states. According to the lawsuit, Sheetz has maintained a longstanding practice of screening all job applicants for records of criminal conviction and then denying them employment based on those records.

The EEOC charges that Sheetz’s hiring practices disproportionately screened out Black, Native American/Alaska Native and multiracial applicants. Sheetz’s companywide hiring practices violated provisions of Title VII that prohibit disparate impact discrimination, the EEOC says. The lawsuit does not allege that Sheetz was motivated by race when making hiring decisions.

More...
    https://www.eeoc.gov/newsroom/eeoc-s...iring-practice

TLDR: Biden got so butthurt that no one gave a fuck when he showed up at a Sheetz gas station in Pittsburgh in a laughable attempt to upstage Trump's recent Chick Fil A visit, that he decided that only minorities are criminals and is suing Sheetz over it.

Last edited by Methais; 04-23-2024 at 02:17 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    https://x.com/_johnnymaga/status/1782083547471179888

https://www.eeoc.gov/newsroom/eeoc-s...iring-practice

TLDR: Biden got so butthurt that no one gave a fuck when he showed up at a Sheetz gas station in Pittsburgh in a laughable attempt to upstage Trump's recent Chick Fil A visit, that he decided that only minorities are criminals and is suing Sheetz over it.
    So, our government says we cannot screen out applicants that have a criminal past.. because that's racist since most crimes are committed by minorities?

This country has really gone to shit in the past 3 years.

MAGA.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So, our government says we cannot screen out applicants that have a criminal past.. because that's racist since most crimes are committed by minorities?

This country has really gone to shit in the past 3 years.

MAGA.
    "Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids." -Biden, the totally not racist president

It's pretty amazing how retards like Seran, ClydeRetard, etc. can witness the past 4 years of bullshit from these idiots, and still be completely oblivious to the fact that they are and are doing every terrible thing that they accused Trump of being, doing and/or said he was going to do, including starting World War 3, and then somehow still manage to come to the conclusion that all of it is Trump's fault.

And by "come to the conclusion," I mean mindlessly swallowing the giant dick the MSM shoves down their throats, not only without question, but they're more than willing and are eager to swallow all of it. Since they're totally incapable of having their own thoughts, being NPCs and all.

Last edited by Methais; 04-23-2024 at 04:40 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    "Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids." -Biden, the totally not racist president

It's pretty amazing how retards like Seran, ClydeRetard, etc. can witness the past 4 years of bullshit from these idiots, and still be completely oblivious to the fact that they are and are doing every terrible thing that they accused Trump of being, doing and/or said he was going to do, including starting World War 3, and then somehow still manage to come to the conclusion that all of it is Trump's fault.

And by "come to the conclusion," I mean mindlessly swallowing the giant dick the MSM shoves down their throats, not only without question, but they're more than willing and are eager to swallow all of it. Since they're totally incapable of having their own thoughts, being NPCs and all.

Trump = Goldstein

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

https://twitter.com/TheSun/status/64...489088?lang=en

All the people saying "No I won't"...

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Australian politician wants to ban X in Australia because people make satirical memes of him.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1782939262549455231

I wonder how the internet will respond?

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post

https://twitter.com/TheSun/status/64...489088?lang=en

All the people saying "No I won't"...

I mean they've had vibrating dildos for years already... just add AI.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

So Rep Thomas Massie posted a video of Democrats in the House waving Ukraine flags when they passed the latest bill, giving them more taxpayer money.

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...58040657510501

Rep Massie received a call from Mike Johnson's Sgt at Arms, telling him to take down that video or face a fine of $500.

After that went viral, Mike Johnson posted this on X:

"Upon viewing Rep. Massie’s tweet, our team reached out to the Sergeant at Arms. I do not agree with this assessment and there will be no fine imposed on Rep. Massie."

Yes, Mr. Johnson.. the Sgt at Arms just arbitrarily decided to call Rep Massie and demand he take it down. You had nothing to do with that decision.................

Who the fuck are these politicians we have elected, believing that the First fucking Amendment doesn't apply to them?

TERM
    LIMITS
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So Rep Thomas Massie posted a video of Democrats in the House waving Ukraine flags when they passed the latest bill, giving them more taxpayer money.

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...58040657510501

Rep Massie received a call from Mike Johnson's Sgt at Arms, telling him to take down that video or face a fine of $500.

After that went viral, Mike Johnson posted this on X:

"Upon viewing Rep. Massie’s tweet, our team reached out to the Sergeant at Arms. I do not agree with this assessment and there will be no fine imposed on Rep. Massie."

Yes, Mr. Johnson.. the Sgt at Arms just arbitrarily decided to call Rep Massie and demand he take it down. You had nothing to do with that decision.................

Who the fuck are these politicians we have elected, believing that the First fucking Amendment doesn't apply to them?

TERM
    LIMITS
    99.99% chance that there's photos of Johnson sporting a gimp outfit in a BDSM club.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984