Page 1641 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 6411141154115911631163916401641164216431651 ... LastLast
Results 16,401 to 16,410 of 16715

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Looks like Seran made a new alt in GS:

[Focused] Werk thinks, "I heard you are the person to ask for spells."
    [Focused to Werk] Dreaven thinks, "Gonna be doing spellups in about 20 minutes at Wayside table."
    [Focused] Werk thinks, "I don't think I can survive the walk down there."
    [Focused] Werk thinks, "Maybe next time."
    [Focused] Werk asks, "Do you not do spellups in Icemule Trace?"
    [Focused to Werk] Dreaven thinks, "I just do them in the Landing."
    [Focused] Werk asks, "What if I'm a racist MAGA supporter like you, though?"

To be fair, it could also be any number of the anti-Semitic psychopaths who hang out on the GS Discord server all day long.
    If it's a F2P account, then possibly. Extra irony if so from the name being Werk.

I'm gonna guess it isn't Seran though, just based on the grammar being correct.

Dude is max butthurt either way.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    If it's a F2P account, then possibly. Extra irony if so from the name being Werk.

I'm gonna guess it isn't Seran though, just based on the grammar being correct.

Dude is max butthurt either way.
    Yeah, this guy can apostrophe.

LOL.. no way that's sErAn.

He hates work and wouldn't name himself after something he hates so much.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    That room made me think of this, and now my day is ruined:

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

An old article, but still funny.

I used to have this coach who told us, “How you do one thing is how you do everything. You loaf in practice, you’re gonna loaf in the game. You cheat on your tests, you’re gonna cheat on your wife.”

I’ve found that to be true with golf. The guy who plays slowly on the course is going to be molasses in meetings. The guy who’s generous with compliments on the course is going to do the same at dinner. And the guy who cheats on the course is going to cheat in business, or on his taxes or, say, in politics.

More...
    Trump doesn’t just cheat at golf. He cheats like a three-card Monte dealer. He throws it, boots it, and moves it. He lies about his lies. He fudges and foozles and fluffs. At Winged Foot, where Trump is a member, the caddies got so used to seeing him kick his ball back onto the fairway they came up with a nickname for him: “Pele.”

“I played with him once,” says Bryan Marsal, longtime Winged Foot member and chair of the coming 2020 Men’s U.S. Open. “It was a Saturday morning game. We go to the first tee and he couldn’t have been nicer. But then he said, ‘You see those two guys? They cheat. See me? I cheat. And I expect you to cheat because we’re going to beat those two guys today.’… So, yes, it’s true, he’s going to cheat you. But I think Donald, in his heart of hearts, believes that you’re gonna cheat him, too. So if it’s the same, if everybody’s cheating, he doesn’t see it as really cheating.”

Here's a short animated video for those who are attention span challenged..

is cheating at golf a federal or civil matter? Just wondering how you got him this time.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    is cheating at golf a federal or civil matter? Just wondering how you got him this time.
    This is what the US media is reduced to.

"ZOMG TRUMP CHEATED IN GOLF! HE SHOULD BE PREVENTED FROM RUNNING AS PRESIDENT!"

I REALLY hope Trump wins in November.. not just to right the US ship, but to watch the clown show meltdown.

It's going to normalize the resulting meltdown in 2016.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 04-01-2024 at 10:18 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Here's a short animated video for those who are attention span challenged..

I'm not sure which is greater...your cringe levels or your chronic butthurt levels.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-01-2024 at 03:10 PM.