Page 1376 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 37687612761326136613741375137613771378138614261476 ... LastLast
Results 13,751 to 13,760 of 16680

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Roblar View Post
    Seran, you're truly a moronic vile piece of shit
    Seran even managed to get Roblar, who doesn't typically get involved in the politics folder or calling someone out, to call him a piece of shit.

Seran, it might be time to take a break from the PC and seek some professional help. No one should be this giddy about people dying and having their homes and livelihoods destroyed.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 09-28-2022 at 11:03 PM.

Such a dour bunch of Conservatives on this forum. Flooding a relatively uninhabited, rural part of Florida, knocking over a few trees and temporary power outage. The fact there's been no deaths so far is outstanding. Well, except for hundreds of thousands of giant reptiles and birds when it took out that estuary. But all those pythons and iguanas were pests anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Another bit of good news about the part of Florida getting rolled: it's the redneck, trailer park haven. The state won't need any help patching up those 50 year old single wides.
    I'm shocked you know absolutely nothing about Florida.

Shocked.

Really.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Such a dour bunch of Conservatives on this forum. Flooding a relatively uninhabited, rural part of Florida, knocking over a few trees and temporary power outage. The fact there's been no deaths so far is outstanding. Well, except for hundreds of thousands of giant reptiles and birds when it took out that estuary. But all those pythons and iguanas were pests anyways.
    Too late to walk it back... We all know you are disappointed by absence of mass human casualties. Please seek mental help before you are one day involuntary committed.

I don't think anyone knows what Roblar's political beliefs are, but he's probably one of the nicest dudes on this entire forum and GS in general, and even he thinks you're a colossal piece of shit to the point where he makes a post calling you out, and I don't think I've ever seen Roblar trash on anyone either here or in game, in any context.

That reflects on you and no one else.

Grats on being that much of an ultra scumbag.

Protip: Thinking you're a piece of shit for wishing death on people in a hurricane isn't a conservative thing. You're just a cunt.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-29-2022 at 09:42 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

The Lee county sheriff's office seems to think otherwise. While totals aren't confirmed, it doesn't look good. And to think, they have been in a state of emergency doing storm prep for almost a week now.

Fuck off you repugnant, tone deaf piece of festering rat filth.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    The Lee county sheriff's office seems to think otherwise. While totals aren't confirmed, it doesn't look good. And to think, they have been in a state of emergency doing storm prep for almost a week now.

Fuck off you repugnant, tone deaf piece of festering rat filth.
    Seran watching that clip:

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

https://apnews.com/article/hurricane...4f63c7bd9ffa0a

OTHER DEVELOPMENTS:

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — The U.S. Coast Guard began performing hurricane rescue missions on barrier islands off southwest Florida early Thursday, as soon as the winds died down, Gov. Ron DeSantis said at a news conference.

“The Coast Guard had people who were in their attics and got saved off their rooftops,” DeSantis said. The most vulnerable areas were along the barrier islands of Lee, Charlotte and Collier counties, along with inlets and inland areas along rivers.

Power failures from Hurricane Ian are significant, he said. Two counties, Lee and Charlotte, “are basically off the grid at this point,” the governor said, and will likely have to rebuild the power structure.

“We’ve never seen storm surge of this magnitude,” DeSantis said. “The amount of water that’s been rising, and will likely continue to rise today even as the storm is passing, is basically a 500-year flooding event.”

An earlier report of hundreds of deaths in Lee County has not been confirmed and was likely an estimate based on 911 calls, the governor said.

DeSantis said he will ask the federal government to expand its emergency declaration to cover counties in central Florida that are also reporting damage.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Too late to walk it back... We all know you are disappointed by absence of mass human casualties. Please seek mental help before you are one day involuntary committed.
    Oh boy, not walking back anything. I'm pointing out how depressed and sad you Far Righters are that Florida isn't being destroyed