Page 1665 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 665116515651615165516631664166516661667 ... LastLast
Results 16,641 to 16,650 of 16680

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

1. Default

I do, the retard is strong with those two, Seran and ClydeR. I can hardly keep up on who is the retardedest.

<pause>

But I think it is Seran by a long shot.

<stares blankly>
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    AHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA. Couldn't have happened to a bigger shit stain. Now if only we saw this happen to more Democrats we could get up on podiums like Maxine Waters and advocate for more violence against elected (Democrat) officials.

Rep. Schiff reportedly robbed in San Francisco, forced to attend ritzy campaign dinner with no suit to wear

https://www.aol.com/news/rep-schiff-...111603601.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Article
    "Yes, they took my bags," the California representative said, per the Chronicle. "But I’m here to thank Joe."
    Yes, thanks for the crime Joe.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-26-2024 at 02:12 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I do, the retard is strong with those two, Seran and ClydeR. I can hardly keep up on who is the retardedest.

<pause>

But I think it is Seran by a long shot.

<stares blankly>
    This is correct.

The rest are hugely stupid too, but they can all still form coherent sentences, which Seran is still incapable of doing.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

Twitter over the past 24 hours.

Culling human beings in the womb = good

Culling an out of control animal = bad

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Twitter over the past 24 hours.

Culling human beings in the womb = good

Culling an out of control animal = bad

Nah fuck all that. Executing your 14 month old dog instead of rehoming him because he was hyper and was a shitty hunting dog is trash behavior no matter what.

Potential Trump VP pick Gov. Kristin Noem says she shot dead a ‘less than worthless’ dog, ‘disgusting’ goat

South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem, who is widely tipped to be former President Donald Trump’s likely pick as running mate, has admitted shooting dead one of her dogs for being “less than worthless” — and similarly killing a goat she found “disgusting.”

The 52-year-old Republican detailed the killings in an upcoming memoir as proof she is willing to do “difficult, messy and ugly” things when needed, according to the Guardian, which obtained an advance copy.

“Cricket was a wirehair pointer, about 14 months old,” she said of the soon-to-be-shot pup with an “aggressive personality” that made her “untrainable.”

Noem took Cricket on a hunt to learn from other dogs — but she instead ruined the hunt by going “out of her mind with excitement” and attacking some chickens like a “trained assassin,” Noem wrote.

When Noem tried to grab the dog, it “whipped around to bite me,” she wrote.

“I hated that dog,” Noem continued, calling Cricket “dangerous to anyone she came in contact with” and “less than worthless … as a hunting dog.”

“At that moment, I realized I had to put her down.”

Noem, who also represented her state in Congress for eight years, explained that she then got her gun and led Cricket to a gravel pit.

“It was not a pleasant job,” she said, “but it had to be done.”

She recalled how her daughter, Kennedy “looked around confused” when she came home from school that day, asking: “Hey, where’s Cricket?”

The report did not say exactly when Cricket was killed. But it was not the only animal the politician writes about shooting dead.

Noem also detailed how she killed a “nasty and mean” male goat because it had not been castrated.

She described the animal as smelling “disgusting, musky, rancid” and claimed it “loved to chase” Noem’s children and knock them down.

The goat was also “dragged to a gravel pit,” but jumped when she pulled the trigger, and subsequently survived the wound. Noem went back to her truck to retrieve another shell, then “hurried back to the gravel pit and put him down,” she wrote.

“I guess if I were a better politician I wouldn’t tell the story here,” she concluded the story.

A construction crew witnessed her kill both animals, she said in the book, “No Going Back: The Truth on What’s Wrong with Politics and How We Move America Forward,” which is due to be published next month.

Noem — whom Trump has said is on his shortlist to run as Vice President — addressed the report Friday while plugging the upcoming book.

“We love animals, but tough decisions like this happen all the time on a farm,” she wrote on X alongside a screenshot of the Guardian article.

“Sadly, we just had to put down 3 horses a few weeks ago that had been in our family for 25 years.

If you want more real, honest, and politically INcorrect stories that’ll have the media gasping, preorder ‘No Going Back,'” she wrote along with a link.
    https://nypost.com/2024/04/26/us-new...worthless-dog/

Even if she isn't exaggerating any of it, which I seriously doubt, just find him a better home and/or get him better training instead of executing him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Nah fuck all that. Executing your 14 month old dog instead of rehoming him because he was hyper and was a shitty hunting dog is trash behavior no matter what.

https://nypost.com/2024/04/26/us-new...worthless-dog/

Even if she isn't exaggerating any of it, which I seriously doubt, just find him a better home and/or get him better training instead of executing him.
    And you're ok with abortion, right?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

And you're ok with abortion, right?

I don't give a shit about abortion one way or the other. It's a total non-issue for me and I have no stance on it in either direction. But I know that won't be good enough for you, so I'll put it this way then...if I ever knocked up a chick, which I've made it a point not to over decades of fucking, but if I did, I'd have a problem with her aborting it.

Sorry if that ruins the gotcha moment you're fishing for.

I don't see what this story has to do with abortion anyway. Was the dog not born yet or something?

Actually nevermind that...I'll even go so far as to say that people should give kids up for adoption instead of aborting them. Just like how people should rehome and/or get appropriate training for a *hyper dog that sucks at hunting because he didn't learn from the other dogs that were there on his first trip, instead of blowing his brains out execution style like a twat.

*The dog probably wasn't any more hyper than any other 14 month old dog. **Noem is just a cunt.

**Still would though

Last edited by Methais; 04-27-2024 at 04:15 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I don't give a shit about abortion one way or the other. It's a total non-issue for me and I have no stance on it in either direction. But I know that won't be good enough for you, so I'll put it this way then...if I ever knocked up a chick, which I've made it a point not to over decades of fucking, but if I did, I'd have a problem with her aborting it.

Sorry if that ruins the gotcha moment you're fishing for.

I don't see what this story has to do with abortion anyway. Was the dog not born yet or something?

Actually nevermind that...I'll even go so far as to say that people should give kids up for adoption instead of aborting them. Just like how people should rehome and/or get appropriate training for a *hyper dog that sucks at hunting because he didn't learn from the other dogs that were there on his first trip, instead of blowing his brains out execution style like a twat.

*The dog probably wasn't any more hyper than any other 14 month old dog. **Noem is just a cunt.

**Still would though

So you value an animals life over a human life?

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

If a man tried to steal/hurt/kill one of my dogs, I would kill him and sleep like a baby that night.

So, I guess I do.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Whoever is trying to hurt my pets values my pet's life over theirs.

In general, I would save strangers over a dog if there was no other way, but I would likely die trying to save both. The more I know the person, likely the better chance the dog has.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie