Page 1669 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 6691169156916191659166716681669
Results 16,681 to 16,687 of 16687

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

https://x.com/Bubblebathgirl/status/1788599078021976154

In before Seran starts claiming that inflation was 9% when Biden took office.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

https://x.com/Bubblebathgirl/status/1788599078021976154

In before Seran starts claiming that inflation was 9% when Biden took office.
    As dumb as ClydeR claiming that immigration was already out of control with Trump.. until the actual numbers told a different story. Didn't start until Feb 2021... which by sheer coincidence, was Biden's first full month in office.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Last edited by Methais; 05-10-2024 at 01:05 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    As dumb as ClydeR claiming that immigration was already out of control with Trump.. until the actual numbers told a different story. Didn't start until Feb 2021... which by sheer coincidence, was Biden's first full month in office.
    Why do immigrants come to the U.S.? For jobs. There was less reason for them to come when Trump was President.

For a source, I offer this analysis from last year..

The number of non-farm job openings in September 2023 is higher than at any point during the Trump, Obama, or Bush administrations. The wage gain for immigrants in the United States is already between about a four-fold and a ten-fold increase compared to labor in mostly Latin American and Caribbean countries, even accounting for the higher cost of living in the United States. Since legal migration is very restricted, many come illegally to work.

There simply are not enough temporary work visas available in enough sectors of the US economy for legal migrant workers to meet the demand, so illegal migrant workers meet it. That already high wage premium and extraordinary labor demand likely explain why the number of Border Patrol encounters and job openings track closely.

More...

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Why do immigrants come to the U.S.? For jobs. There was less reason for them to come when Trump was President.

Illegal migrants don’t come here for jobs. They come here for free government handouts.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post

You're troll game is as weak as your cold cut game.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.