Page 1660 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 660116015601610165016581659166016611662 ... LastLast
Results 16,591 to 16,600 of 16680

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    If I had a magic lamp and only 3 wishes, one of them would be to see a live debate between Trump and Biden moderated by Joe Rogan.
    I would like to see that as well, but that is far removed from being 1 of 3 wishes. Joe Rogan would make a great moderator.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 04-18-2024 at 04:27 PM.

I would use the wish to make Trump King just to watch the meltdown.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    I would use the wish to make Trump King just to watch the meltdown.
    I would bet we could power the grid with the torrents of tears.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

There won't be a debate between Trump and Biden. Biden is ill equipped to have such a debate. He can't even take non-canned questions from reporters that he didn't call upon.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    There won't be a debate between Trump and Biden. Biden is ill equipped to have such a debate. He can't even take non-canned questions from reporters that he didn't call upon.
    They have shown in the last SOTU they can pump him up with enough cocaine and steroids to make it through the night reading from a teleprompter & not falling off the stage, but it would be an absolute embarrassment for Biden if he had to come up with his own responses to questions in a debate. That’s why we won’t have them. Or if we do, he will get soft ball questions and be prepped on them well in advance. The moderator will be someone like Whoopi Goldberg.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 04-18-2024 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    They have shown in the last SOTU they can pump him up with enough cocaine and steroids to make it through the night reading from a teleprompter & not falling off the stage, but it would be an absolute embarrassment for Biden if he had to come up with his own responses to questions in a debate. That’s why we won’t have them. Or if we do, he will get soft ball questions and be prepped on them well in advance. The moderator will be someone like Whoopi Goldberg.
    Only one candidate has skipped debates during the 2024 election cycle. Only one candidate skipped a debate during the 2020 election cycle. Only one candidate skipped a debate during the 2016 election cycle -- to raise money for charity but the money disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Only one candidate has skipped debates during the 2024 election cycle. Only one candidate skipped a debate during the 2020 election cycle. Only one candidate skipped a debate during the 2016 election cycle -- to raise money for charity but the money disappeared.
    Only one candidate lacks the ability to make coherent sentences and is receiving hospice care:

One candidate can go to a Chick fil A in an impromptu fashion and be his authentic self and people love him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQSI4T32ZdE

One candidate doesn't have an original thought in his entire head, wants to play a game of "I can do anything you can do!", but can't go to a Wawa without the entire thing being scripted, right down to the tip.. and no one chants anything except "Let's go Brandon": https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/stat...42962773823651
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 04-19-2024 at 08:46 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

They're too dumb to realize that their own candidate is the one who set all of these precedents.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible