Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI Confirms Probe into Trump-Russian Collusion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default FBI Confirms Probe into Trump-Russian Collusion

From Politico:

FBI Director James Comey confirmed Monday the FBI is investigating Russia’s meddling in the presidential election, including possible links between the Trump campaign and Moscow.
    Watching the Congressional Hearing is about as cringe-worthy as every other public Congressional hearing.

Republicans are praising the FBI for not saying much and are trying the "But Obama!" lines.

Democrats are making public statements they hope will get into news articles and throwing a question mark at the end to make them look like questions.

This needs an independent prosecutor very, very badly.
    Last edited by time4fun; 03-20-2017 at 12:22 PM.

No one cares.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    From Politico:

Watching the Congressional Hearing is about as cringe-worthy as every other public Congressional hearing.

Republicans are praising the FBI for not saying much and are trying the "But Obama!" lines.

Democrats are making public statements they hope will get into news articles and throwing a question mark at the end to make them look like questions.

If there is already a probe, maybe we should wait until that is done before salivating like a retard after a piece of candy and begging for a special prosecutor.

In before "I once worked in the independent prosecutor's office and have multiple years of experience.. so I know when it's needed" story.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    If there is already a probe, maybe we should wait until that is done before salivating like a retard after a piece of candy and begging for a special prosecutor.

In before "I once worked in the independent prosecutor's office and have multiple years of experience.. so I know when it's needed" story.
    Check your microwave, PB. They could be watching you.

Blog Entries

They're watching me but everytime I open the microwave they disappear, just like the guy that controls the light in my fridge.

Speaking of retards after a piece of candy... thanks for your insight into this Shaft. As always, you illustrate what happens to people that drop out of elementary school.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Speaking of retards after a piece of candy... thanks for your insight into this Shaft. As always, you illustrate what happens to people that drop out of elementary school.
    I think you may have missed when Conway stated that Obama was spying on Trump with a microwave.

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

Hahahaha

Given Shaft was responding to a post where you argued we should really wait for the current investigations before bringing in a Special Prosecutor, that's hilarious.

Hey Mr Kindergarten graduate, SPs are brought in to do the actual investigation because there are too many entangling political ties in the normal folks who would do it. Why would you wait for those heavily biased people to say someone is guilty before having an independent investigation? They're also not the person you bring in for a do over, and being a Special Prosecutor doesn't mean you are bringing someone to trial. It means you're looking into it and deciding if that's warranted.

Sometimes you really are the best part of waking up.
    Last edited by time4fun; 03-22-2017 at 10:02 AM.

Hahahaha

Given Shaft was responding to a post where you argued we should really wait for the current investigations before bringing in a Special Prosecutor, that's hilarious.

Hey Mr Kindergarten graduate, SPs are brought in to do the actual investigation because there are too many entangling political ties in the normal folks who would do it. Why would you wait for those heavily biased people to say someone is guilty before having an independent investigation? They're also not the person you bring in for a do over, and being a Special Prosecutor doesn't mean you are bringing someone to trial. It means you're looking into it and deciding if that's warranted.

Sometimes you really are the best part of waking up.
    Wait... so when half the country was calling for a special prosecutor for Hillary's email fiasco, you were right on board with that?

Hypocrisy.. what does it taste like?

Also, no one, in the history of this planet, has ever said you are the best part of anything.

Ever.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Already thinking up excuses before it comes out that Trump isn't a Russia spy huh?