Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Martin Luther Thrak's Day!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Happy Martin Luther Thrak's Day!

See how that's stupid? So is Thrakmas. Just don't do it.
    Last edited by Drew; 01-15-2018 at 01:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Drew's priorities - Merchanting > Roleplaying > Cybering > Being AFK > Cybering > Hunting
    (wrathbringer78) I think that's it. Viril is one big obnoxious ambient script.

Speaking softly to Senglent, Emislity exclaims, "Why the holidays to give thanks just passed, and Thrakmas is around the corner!"

Holiday bump, thanks to Emislity for reminding me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Drew's priorities - Merchanting > Roleplaying > Cybering > Being AFK > Cybering > Hunting
    (wrathbringer78) I think that's it. Viril is one big obnoxious ambient script.

Ugh
    Quote Originally Posted by longshot View Post
    I feel like Backlash is a baby sea turtle in every thread he jumps in- you want to root for the little guy to make it, but you just know he's going to get eaten before he ever tastes the ocean.

It's a Thrakmas miracle!

Yes, a sterile world without holidays would be so much better. Repress those that would have a little fun, just because some others find it degusting. How dare there be any reference to something ooc, No one does that on a daily basis.

No one talks of what they had for dinner, or where they went/been, no one wants to see others folic in pretend snow on a morning bright and full of cheer cause they did not get anything. They rather talk on Psinet and point out everything that is wrong and get some laughs that way.

Lets make enough noise and take the fun from those that enjoy the little things that lean a little towards ooc'ness cause they do not match your beliefs or because you can't handle others being a little silly. A few days out of the year is just to much to bear and we all need to speak out and suppress such horrible horrible things!

Such Cheer! Such Spirit! Such Asses.

A rose is still a rose no matter what you name it.

May all your holidays in game and out of game be bright, may you find the warmth in your heart to share with others, and have a Happier New Year then the last year.

Merry Christmas and Thraxmas.

The dungeon Master shall bring forth your greatest fears, your demons will awaken. Look within your pain, seek peace.

- unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Rue View Post
    [COLOR="DarkRed"]
    Yes, a sterile world without holidays would be so much better. Repress those that would have a little fun, just because some others find it degusting. How dare there be any reference to something ooc, No one does that on a daily basis.

No one talks of what they had for dinner, or where they went/been, no one wants to see others folic in pretend snow on a morning bright and full of cheer cause they did not get anything. They rather talk on Psinet and point out everything that is wrong and get some laughs that way.

Lets make enough noise and take the fun from those that enjoy the little things that lean a little towards ooc'ness cause they do not match your beliefs or because you can't handle others being a little silly. A few days out of the year is just to much to bear and we all need to speak out and suppress such horrible horrible things!

May all your holidays in game and out of game be bright, may you find the warmth in your heart to share with others, and have a Happier New Year then the last year.

Me
    Or, you know.. people could actually RP, and celebrate the Feast of the Immortals which is the actual IG holiday. Instead of a cheap and annoying rip off of Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    Retardo ed rectum absolut (vodka)
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I'd be an awesome woman. So awesome, you would want to fuck me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rue
    How dare there be any reference to something ooc, No one does that on a daily basis.
    Judging by the 4738240907 stories you write about your character I'm guessing you're all super into RP. If that's the case, then logic would indicate that just because people are OOC everyday doesn't make people doing the Thrakmas thing any less OOC.

I could really care less either way about the whole thing, but that statement seemed kinda hypocritical.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rue View Post

Merry Christmas and Thraxmas.
    I'll have to disagree, somewhat. As I posted on the officials, I've noticed that many people who advocate Thrakmas and other player-founded holidays that, player history or not, appear to have just a thin veneer of IC-ness over an OOC holiday will at times claim that the holidays are 'just a little fun for a few days a year' and 'if you don't like it, you can go somewhere else.' They also sometimes claim that it's just a little fun one time of year where there is a lot of OOC-ness going on in the every day.

I'm all for fun, but it seems to me like the Thrakmas advocates imply that we can't possibly have fun with holidays with an in-game basis. They also seem to say that it's alright to go OOC in the name of fun and other people will just have to accept it, but we can't allow it for other stuff people do every day.

I'm sorry, Rue, but I'll respectfully disagree with these premises. If we can have fun while remaining IC, why not? If we complain about rampant OOC-ness in game or if we want to promote good RP in the game, why should we allow more OOC-ness? We have an IC holiday already during the same time of the year, the Feast of the Immortals. What's so wrong with that one?

Gretchen

Thraxmas is less annoying than someone who feels the need to make her font red to stand out.

It screams "PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!!!11111ONEONEEoneone"
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

What if they called it Martin Luther Dark Elf day?

People are gonna call it Thrakmas no matter what anyone says, because people are gay. Not Tayre gay. More like Haashek gay.
    Last edited by Methais; 12-23-2008 at 12:52 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible