Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Merchant Feedback: Cash Transactions

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by SashaFierce View Post
    If someone has no feedback, how are they being alienated? They're an unknown either way. Instead of searching through a thread with hundreds of posts trying to find information about a person you're buying from or selling to, now there is a simple list you can check to see if they're in good standing or not, based on feedback.
    And what if those people who bought things from you no longer play? I need to call them on the phone in order to feel trusted to make a sale? What about the individuals who gave me feedback, but were general in their feedback and didn't mention cash specifically? I need to go and beg them to mention cash in order to be on your sellers list? How bout this, because you're owning this list, I'll give you all the feedback I received and you go ask them to confirm my cash transaction sales so your list can be accurate. Sounds fair to me.

Try to do something helpful, and useful, and people freak out...

All I did was create a list from already available information in an easy to read format so you don't have to search for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Erous View Post
    And what if those people who bought things from you no longer play? I need to call them on the phone in order to feel trusted to make a sale? What about the individuals who gave me feedback, but were general in their feedback and didn't mention cash specifically? I need to go and beg them to mention cash in order to be on your sellers list? How bout this, because you're owning this list, I'll give you all the feedback I received and you go ask them to confirm my cash transaction sales so your list can be accurate. Sounds fair to me.
    I don't know why you're so upset about this, it's not really that big a deal. This list didn't bring your merchant empire to an end. Since you're so calm and pleasant to interact with, I'm sure the person you sell to/buy from next will be happy to provide feedback about you.
    Last edited by SashaFierce; 02-18-2017 at 08:02 PM.

This is all an elaborate plan for SashaFierce to force people to buy stuff from him for cash to earn list status.

What kind of racket is this???

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SashaFierce View Post
    I figured you would whine if I left you off the list. And here I find out you're whining because you're on the list as a reputable seller. Removed. No problem.

If someone has no feedback, how are they being alienated? They're an unknown either way. Instead of searching through a thread with hundreds of posts trying to find information about a person you're buying from or selling to, now there is a simple list you can check to see if they're in good standing or not, based on feedback.

I don't consider it a big deal to know the character associated with a PC name. Apparently you do. Character names have been removed, as it's not necessary to have for feedback purposes.
    It doesn't matter what you or I think. It's the people you just threw on there. "Dumbass"~Red Forman

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    This is all an elaborate plan for SashaFierce to force people to buy stuff from him for cash to earn list status.

What kind of racket is this???

Damnit, my master plan has been foiled.

PS. That's a tennis racket.

rl footage found of Alastir maintaining this list

[LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Wow, why would you out peoples character names?

Fucking stupid.
    I wouldn't buy from someone I didn't know. Why is this bad?

Blog Entries

Some people like to keep their PC handle separate from their characters.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Some people like to keep their PC handle separate from their characters.
    Weird. I've barely done transactions so I guess I don't get it. I wouldn't buy from anonymous people.

At the same time, I wouldn't want to be on any list unless I asked to be on it.
    Last edited by Fortybox; 02-18-2017 at 08:18 PM.