Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Pistols

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I love my Glock. So easy to maintain and it shoots better than any other gun for me.
    +1 to this. I hated everything about Glocks until I owned one. They're ugly, felt horrible in hand, didn't have the safety or trigger I wanted... but damn if I'm not a better shot with my 23 than I am with any other pistol I own. My roomate loves his 27, although I find the subcompact frame too small for the .40 round.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    What kind do you have?

I got a sweet deal for a 17c a few years back.

I love it.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Menos View Post
    +1 to this. I hated everything about Glocks until I owned one. They're ugly, felt horrible in hand, didn't have the safety or trigger I wanted... but damn if I'm not a better shot with my 23 than I am with any other pistol I own. My roomate loves his 27, although I find the subcompact frame too small for the .40 round.
    Yea, I actually went in disliking the Glock.. looks clunky and not as refined as some other guns. My cousin, who is a police officer, said "Try out a Glock.. I love mine".. that was the only reason I did.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

4. Default

Glocks dont feel right to me I learned on an old heavy Beretta 92

5. Default

Glock gen 5's came out recently though the changes/updates don't look that impressive.

6. Default

Arex Zero 1
    looks pretty good going through the torture Test done by the Military Arms Channel on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuPOqDlaX6U

ppk /g or bust.

Edit: I thought for sure a gold ppk was most certainly the Golden Gun from Bond flicks, but there are actually a lot of different theories on what it (the Golden Gun) actually is. I award myself no points, and may God have mercy on my soul.
    Last edited by Stanley Burrell; 12-03-2017 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Pew pew pew.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!