Page 80 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast

Thread: Exhausting Court Proceedings on the Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    No surprise that the 'king of bankruptcy' isn't able to get any insurers to post bond for him. Guess he should have thought being unable to afford paying hundreds of millions in fines before he committed fraud.
    Can't wait to watch you shit your pants uncontrollably when the whole thing gets destroyed in appeals.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

No surprise that the 'king of bankruptcy' isn't able to get any insurers to post bond for him. Guess he should have thought being unable to afford paying hundreds of millions in fines before he committed fraud.
    If you are trying to get the judge to postpone the bond requirement.. wouldn't you say you can't get the bond?

Why are you so easily fooled by the most common sense things?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Trump is nearing his deadline to post bond and appeal, I'm looking forward to Trump Tower being seized.

Trump is nearing his deadline to post bond and appeal, I'm looking forward to Trump Tower being seized.
    I bet it won't be.... and if you had a nickel to your name and weren't such a welfare leech.. I would wager with you.

And when this prediction doesn't come to fruition... will you stop being a fucking retarded loser for 1 day?

24 hour cycle of you not being a retard.

What a day that could be.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Can't wait to watch you shit your pants uncontrollably when the whole thing gets destroyed in appeals.
    Gonna need someone else to risk their money for that appeal to even happen. Lol.

He's already been shut down by the appeals court for asking to post a lesser amount.

Turns out it's a bad strategy to lie during your trial (about fraudulently inflating assets) to the judge and state you have enough to cover the full amount. Lol.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Can't imagine why insurance companies wouldn't take real estate which are under threat of seizure as collateral for a bond. Much less as a result of a trial about the willful falsification of wealth and assets.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Gonna need someone else to risk their money for that appeal to even happen. Lol.

He's already been shut down by the appeals court for asking to post a lesser amount.

Turns out it's a bad strategy to lie during your trial (about fraudulently inflating assets) to the judge and state you have enough to cover the full amount. Lol.

Just for sErAn jR.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    If you are trying to get the judge to postpone the bond requirement.. wouldn't you say you can't get the bond?

Why are you so easily fooled by the most common sense things?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Keep telling yourself that if that's what you need to make it through the day. Lol.

Keep having TDS. Lol.

Keep being clueless about how lenders do their own due diligence before loaning out anything to anyone and then testified on Trump's behalf. Lol.

Keep telling yourself this is a judge that follows the law instead of his TDS. Lol.

Sent from my non-Obamaphone using Lol.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

9. Default

state you have enough to cover the full amount. Lol.
    He has assets enough to cover the full amount. No billionaire in history is sitting on 500M in cash. Don't be stupid.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    He has assets enough to cover the full amount. No billionaire in history is sitting on 500M in cash. Don't be stupid.
    "HA! HE DOES'N'T EVEN HAS' ENOUGH MONEY TO COVER THE FINE'S!" -sErAn jR.

Sent from my fisher price .5G ace using my Imagination
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 03-19-2024 at 09:54 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME