Page 77 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast

Thread: Exhausting Court Proceedings on the Horizon

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Right Methais, that link to Twitter, credible source!

Ignore the part where he at least included “Some links”. LOL.

Here Methais let me help you.

Neveragain posted a link to TWITTER, as his verifiable news source.(one, not “some links”)

I laugh at him saying you’re really using Twitter as a new source and taking it as credible?
    He’s reply? I haven’t seen anything that disproves it.
    Yeah, that’s how news works, whatever we read on Twitter is the truth!

I read on Twitter that JFK is also Jesus, who was reborn as a gay Easter bunny named Muffins.
    I’ve yet to see anything that disputes that or disproves it, so it must be true!

Maybe you should try to follow along instead of jumping in the middle and making yourself look as fucking retarded as him.

“Some links”
    So, anything that is linked to X is now fake news?

You're having a hard time with this, huh?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    So, anything that is linked to X is now fake news?

You're having a hard time with this, huh?

Oh yeah, especially from your source.
    Simon Ateba

He is the owner and sole employee of the website Today News Africa

He’s definitely a credible source! Well done Neveragain!

A plot to assassinate a U.S. celebrity in Russia was brought to us by Today News Africa! Our leading source for groundbreaking world news!

https://www.polygraph.info/a/fact-ch...e/7508625.html

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-...n-plot-1874353

Here are “some links” about it.
    Last edited by Solkern; 03-02-2024 at 04:38 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Right Methais, that link to Twitter, credible source!

Ignore the part where he at least included “Some links”. LOL.

Here Methais let me help you.

Neveragain posted a link to TWITTER, as his verifiable news source.(one, not “some links”)

I laugh at him saying you’re really using Twitter as a new source and taking it as credible?
    Yeah, that’s how news works, whatever we read on Twitter is the truth!

I read on Twitter that JFK is also Jesus, who was reborn as a gay Easter bunny named Muffins.
    I’ve yet to see anything that disputes that or disproves it, so it must be true!

Maybe you should try to follow along instead of jumping in the middle and making yourself look as fucking retarded as him.

“Some links”
    Oh noes, I posted a plural instead of a singular.

I am shocked that you missed the point of the post entirely.

Super shocked.

Protip: It's because you're retarded. Which is why you're blowing a load all over yourself over me saying "links" instead of "link" while the actual point of the post continues to sail right over your head.

I'd explain again how just because he posted a link to a video of a Ukranian guy supposedly confessing to attempting to assassinate Tucker, doesn't mean it's actually a credible source, and how even then that's still more than you just throwing random words together and then trying to convince yourself that you really did something there, which is the kind of retarded shit Ashliana would do, but you've already demonstrated that that's way too much for you to process.

The irony of you deciding that it's me who can't follow along though when you're still proving in real time that you can't keep up with a very simple point I'm making.

Maybe you should try being less fucking stupid and stop acting like a tween girl every time you post.

And when you're done with that, try to grow enough of a sack to not vote based on what a few Russian dudes on the other side of the world, who probably don't even exist to begin with, might think about it. Because that's peak pussy behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern
    "He's reply"

No, Neveragain is not reply.

^ OMG GAIS LOOK WHAT I DID!!!

<PUTS ON TAYLOR SWIFT SONG>

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Simon Ateba

A plot to assassinate a U.S. celebrity in Russia was brought to us by Today News Africa! Our leading source for groundbreaking world news!

The same Simon Ateba that called out KJP at a White House press briefing for never taking his questions, and then she got so butthurt over it that she ended the briefing early and walked out on everyone?

Yes I'm sure that's just some dude operating out of his mom's basement like Latrin hiding from covid under his bed with 2 masks on his face and 3 over his asshole.

I don't know shit about the guy besides that incident and now this Tucker shit, and I don't know or really give a shit how real or fake the Tucker assassination story is, because that's all just noise either way, but I would imagine that they don't just let anyone from the "press" into White House press briefings. Of course, they banned him after he called out KJP for sucking, but this is also the same White House that now arrests journalists they don't like for doing journalism that contradicts their narratives, so there's that.

But hey if the MSM says he's lying, then he must be lying, because the MSM and their "fact checkers" never lie or prioritize their narrative ahead of literally everything else and they have such a stellar track record of not lying. Right?

Remember when that same MSM shit their pants for years over Russian collusion, and it turned out they were lying about all of it the entire time, and the only person left who still believes it is Seran, and that's only because he was born with massive brain damage?

Good times.

If you're having trouble keeping up still, which you probably are, I'm not saying that the Tucker story is true. I'm saying that the MSM saying that something isn't real means absolute jack shit anymore, at least to anyone with a mostly functional brain and minimal thinking ability.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Simon Ateba

American media good

Any other media bad

It's like you're not getting my point at all or you are unwilling to accept the L.

The ghost of Kyiv:

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    If you're having trouble keeping up still, which you probably are, I'm not saying that the Tucker story is true. I'm saying that the MSM saying that something isn't real means absolute jack shit anymore, at least to anyone with a mostly functional brain and minimal thinking ability.
    You can look at the entire Covid-19 bullshit and most of what was and still is reported about Trump for prime examples of how the US media got it all wrong.

When people start understanding that the US media is a business that has it's own agenda.. the better off people will be.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Simon Ateba

Whoa whoa whoa, you can't fact check black conservatives, that makes you some sort of war criminal.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa, you can't fact check black conservatives, that makes you some sort of war criminal.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa, we can't have a black conservative asking questions at White House press conferences.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, we can't have a black conservative supreme court justice.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    "Yea, we just call them Uncle Toms and say they are somehow white supremacists." -sErAn level of retardation
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

American media good

Any other media bad

It's like you're not getting my point at all or you are unwilling to accept the L.

The ghost of Kyiv:

Oh yeah, keep beliving Russian media! Even the Russians don’t, but you do you!

Tell me more about the assassination attempt on Tucker please.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution