Page 47 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Thread: Exhausting Court Proceedings on the Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    .. and the loans were paid back in full with interest.

But your claim that the bank is the victim here is hilarious.

It's like trunk driving. As long as nobody got hurt, what's the big deal? No wreck = no victim.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    It's like trunk driving. As long as nobody got hurt, what's the big deal? No wreck = no victim.
    "BUT HE MADE MEAN TWEETS!" would be a far more impactful reason than "He applied for a loan to banks and told the banks to trust his paperwork and they don't need to do any of their due diligence, just approve the loan" and then you proclaiming the poor, poor banks are the victims.

At least if you talked about his mean tweets, we could empathize with sensitive little fellas like yourself and maybe get you the mental help you so desperately require.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I’m unaware of any laws saying that you can’t drive your car from the trunk. You might need to put in a seatbelt though.

It’s actually not like that at all though, this being a civil case & nobody being in jeopardy of serious bodily harm. A better analogy would be the state of NY suing someone who was telling a story about the size fish they caught for being a little smaller than what the person described.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    I’m unaware of any laws saying that you can’t drive your car from the trunk. You might need to put in a seatbelt though.

It’s actually not like that at all though, this being a civil case & nobody being in jeopardy of serious bodily harm. A better analogy would be the state of NY suing someone who was telling a story about the size fish they caught for being a little smaller than what the person described.
    More correctly, it's a corrupt DA suing Trump in an attempt to prevent him running again, which, spoiler alert, they can't, period.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

5. Default

I'd rather Trump be President from jail than suffer through Biden/Harris another 4 years. Can our economy and foreign policy bear it? 70ish percent of America thinks not.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

No wreck = no victim.
    That's called freedom. Only the insurance company cares if you're trunk driving.

Oddly, if you fuck and make another human, you can kill that human and there's still no victim...

Poor banks.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Wait.. is trunk driving a thing? Is that when you are basically laying down driving?

I thought he meant truck driving.. and much like most of his comparisons.. made no sense.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Wait.. is trunk driving a thing? Is that when you are basically laying down driving?

I thought he meant truck driving.. and much like most of his comparisons.. made no sense.
    There was that scene in the a Bond movie where he drove from the trunk using his cell phone as a remote.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    You can pretend to be cocky but he and many others have been pointing to exactly these issues for years. The fact that courts in blue states are overturning elections because of the very same arguments he has made previously is a huge deal whether you want to believe it or not.
    I can't help but notice that Seran's arrogance and general anger has been increasing at rate roughly equal to the rate that Biden's numbers have been tanking.

Cope and seethe some more, welfare queen.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

https://youtu.be/YRJv0qU62YE?si=O61eFs7JRMmylLs2&t=79

1:12

Close enough.

I like how after all this time, Seran still doesn't think to even try proofreading anything he posts despite the fact that 90% of what he does post is the stuff strokes are made of.
    Last edited by Methais; 11-09-2023 at 12:31 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible