Page 39 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Thread: Exhausting Court Proceedings on the Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    I’ve actually been to Boston. I saw the sights and had a great time.
    Slightly unrelated. I have 3 bedroom apartment on Grenville ave, in Allston I rent out to Chinese foreign exchange students, for 5x the rent. Along with a full year deposit. If you rent property, find the Chinese foreign exchange students, they pay crazy good.
    Last edited by Solkern; 10-05-2023 at 12:46 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    I’m not sure I follow you, or I think you misunderstood me. I said every politician lies on the campaign trail, and it’s not good. I think it was a nice change that she actually kept her word, and I hope she sets a precedent for others to keep their word and the promises they make while campaigning.
    Fair enough.

Her campaign promise was to go after her political opponent whom she called an illegitimate president. That’s not honorable and I award her no points for following through on that political witch hunt. We’re just not going to agree on that one.

Fair enough.

Her campaign promise was to go after her political opponent whom she called an illegitimate president. That’s not honorable and I award her no points for following through on that political witch hunt. We’re just not going to agree on that one.
    The following precedent, which I posted in my original post, was the answer to your question, I don’t agree with her campaign promise as it sets an extremely bad optic of it.
    Last edited by Solkern; 10-05-2023 at 12:58 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

I think it was a nice change that she actually kept her word, and I hope she sets a precedent for others to keep their word and the promises they make while campaigning.
    The following precedent, which I posted in my original post, was the answer to your question, I don’t agree with her campaign promise as it sets an extremely bad optic of it.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I personally believe the statue of limitation is bullshit
    It's not. It's right here:

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

If the statue of limitations could talk it would say “YOU…SHALL..NOT…PASSSSS!!!”

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

ROFL
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

If the statue of limitations could talk it would say “YOU…SHALL..NOT…PASSSSS(unless you’re Trump)!!!”
    Fixed it for you.
    Last edited by Solkern; 10-05-2023 at 11:18 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

If the statue of limitations could talk it would say “YOU…SHALL..NOT…PASSSSS!!!”
    I'm going to go assume that your auto correct is changing statute to statue, not that you actually believe that it's the "statue of limitations" sitting in some dusty hallway in some old government building.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    I'm going to go assume that your auto correct is changing statute to statue, not that you actually believe that it's the "statue of limitations" sitting in some dusty hallway in some old government building.
    You are correct in your assumption.

If you go back you will see Methais made a funny jab of Solkern saying statue (probably for the same autocorrect reason, no big deal and it happens) and my post was a poor continuation of that joke.

That being said, every old government building really should have a statue of limitations.