Page 34 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Thread: Exhausting Court Proceedings on the Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You gave Seran that same benefit of doubt.. and look where that got you.

Soykern is cut from the same retard cloth.
    I’ll admit I’m inclined to give people the benefit of the doubt in assuming people’s good intentions & general competency unless they show me otherwise. In that regard I would make a terrible detective.

That being said, I disagree Solkern is cut from the same retard cloth as Seran. They may share some common ground in political ideologies, but it’s evident to me Solkern is much more mentally competent. I don’t think you would dispute that. There is only one retard GOAT. Solkern is definitely left leaning but I don’t find him to be completely unreasonable, even if he is rather wishy-washy with his position on certain issues. Seran on the other hand, I’m constantly amazed by the sure depth of his stupidity to the point I have trouble understanding how that is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    I’ll admit I’m inclined to give people the benefit of the doubt in assuming people’s good intentions & general competency unless they show me otherwise. In that regard I would make a terrible detective.

That being said, I disagree Solkern is cut from the same retard cloth as Seran. They may share some common ground in political ideologies, but it’s evident to me Solkern is much more mentally competent. I don’t think you would dispute that. There is only one retard GOAT. Solkern is definitely left leaning but I don’t find him to be completely unreasonable, even if he is rather wishy-washy with his position on certain issues. Seran on the other hand, I’m constantly amazed by the sure depth of his stupidity to the point I have trouble understanding how that is possible.
    Same retard cloth.. Seran's cloth was just dragged along the dirt for a few years, causing it to fray more.

Stupid is stupid.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    In your view, would it be okay for the rest of us to lie to lenders, so long as we manage to repay the loan? Or does that rule only apply to Trump?
    I've never had a bank that just gives me a loan because I said my collateral is worth whatever I state it is worth.

The bank's responsible for verifying that.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Law enforcement isn't interference, just saying.
    Jesus... how?

Just when I thought no one could outstupid Soykern's "IT'S ONLY WORTH 18-27 MILLION EVEN THOUGH IT MAKES 20 MILLION DOLLARS IN REVENUE A YEAR!".. you come in and force people to remember how you attained the title of Retard Champion.

Soykern should be so thankful you spend your time here... otherwise he would be the title holder.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

id be curious to see the documents for things like land vs improvement value and whatnot. I could see the improved value being relatively low overall. a 10/90 split would put the 18-27m property tax assessment at 180-270m and thats not factoring in any sort of abatement or easement. If there were no major upgrades to the property then its entirely possible that the tax assessed value hasnt increased more than the 3% any owner occupied property goes up every year despite what property values have done in that same time frame.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I've never had a bank that just gives me a loan because I said my collateral is worth whatever I state it is worth.

The bank's responsible for verifying that.
    It's not okay to lie to a gullible lender.

There is a HUGE gap between offering your own assessed value of a property and outright lieing to a financial institution that has entire divisions dedicated to researching fair value on properties that also signed on the dotted line that they approve the terms.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    I’ll admit that I was unaware of the deed restriction and haven’t followed every single detail of this case.

My basis is simple. Even small oceanfront condos go for millions of dollars. Mar-a-Lago isn’t small. With 17 acres of ocean front property, the land alone has to be well over $100 million. I’m not an expert in real estate, but I invest in them locally.

This whole case is bullshit by the way. Nobody was defrauded. You cannot convince me that this is blind justice. Even ClydeR in so many words acknowledges the extraordinary motivation of the DA.
    The deed restriction is what makes the property lose A LOT of its value. That’s the issue with Mar-A-Lago. Trump is claiming its value, as if it didn’t have that deed restriction. If it wasn’t for that, I’d 10000x agree with you. While I do think 28m is undervalued, at the same time, it was assessed based on other country clubs in the area. Me not being an expert on club property valuation in that area, I’m inclined to believe the expert, unless another expert steps forward, assess the property, and gives another valuation.

Investing in property, that can become commercial real estate, housing development, is a damn good investment. That freedom is what props up the value by a lot. Imagine buying beach front property, that can only be used as a parking lot? While it has value, is doesn’t have anywhere near the value it could have, if you could develop on it. That’s the issue with mar-a-lago
    Last edited by Solkern; 10-04-2023 at 01:08 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

What lenders do you know who will just take someone's word on what XYZ is worth?

Please give me their contact info.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What lenders do you know who will just take someone's word on what XYZ is worth?

Please give me their contact info.
    Quite a lot do actually. Credit cards do it all the time.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution