Page 83 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast

Thread: Exhausting Court Proceedings on the Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Ok cool. Just glad we have that established and have a mutual understanding the whole case was a judicial weaponization scam from a kangaroo court.
    Why exactly was it a kangaroo court? Is it because Trump’s shitty lawyer marked bench trial instead of jury trial, or was it because Trump’s lawyer Alina was so bad, that she was the one that made it a kangaroo court?
    Last edited by Solkern; 03-20-2024 at 12:10 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Why exactly was it a kangaroo court? Is it because Trump’s shitty lawyer marked bench trial instead of jury trial, or was it because Trump’s lawyer Alina was so bad, that she was the one that made it a kangaroo court?
    Definition of "kangaroo court": an unofficial court held by a group of people in order to try someone regarded, especially without good evidence, as guilty of a crime or misdemeanor.

You can start on how New York actually brought this case against Trump.. creating a law so they could forget all about the statute of limitations for 1 single year.

Add to it that Carroll didn't have any evidence or any actual dates.. just feelings that she felt like Trump assaulted her.

This is why it was never criminal.. because this case would be thrown out. This was civil, where people can use their feelings that something happened and that they are somehow wronged.. to get money.

And in New York, it works very well against Republicans... especially if their name is Trump.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Definition of "kangaroo court": an unofficial court held by a group of people in order to try someone regarded, especially without good evidence, as guilty of a crime or misdemeanor.

You can start on how New York actually brought this case against Trump.. creating a law so they could forget all about the statute of limitations for 1 single year.

Add to it that Carroll didn't have any evidence or any actual dates.. just feelings that she felt like Trump assaulted her.

This is why it was never criminal.. because this case would be thrown out. This was civil, where people can use their feelings that something happened and that they are somehow wronged.. to get money.

And in New York, it works very well against Republicans... especially if their name is Trump.
    Solkern I’ll give you that Trump’s attorneys made some errors in that case, but quoting PB here so you can see it. His response is spot on as to why I call it a kangaroo court.

Blog Entries

Now imagine what kind of lawyer the normal citizen could afford and this being the "justice" system you encourage.

Our former justice system is what made the US the beacon on the hill and now, because of emotionally imbalance people like you, we no longer will have blind justice.

Enjoy the future YOU chose.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Now imagine what kind of lawyer the normal citizen could afford and this being the "justice" system you encourage.

Our former justice system is what made the US the beacon on the hill and now, because of emotionally imbalance people like you, we no longer will have blind justice.

Enjoy the future YOU chose.
    Just look at the "cases" with the me too movement.. the absolute shit show the Kavanaugh Hearings became... and now the political persecution of Trump over the past 6 years.

The left has weaponized the "justice" system in this country.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 03-20-2024 at 09:46 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Ok cool. Just glad we have that established and have a mutual understanding the whole case was a judicial weaponization scam from a kangaroo court.
    If Letitia James forecloses on Mar-a-Lago and sells it, then we'll find out what it's really worth. In 2020, Trump agreed that it was worth $26.6 million, as described in the court ruling quoted below..

In 2020, the Trump Organization hired Poer to file an appeal of the 2020 tax assessment of Mar-a-Lago, claiming that the assessed, taxed value of $26.6 million was too high. PX 3170, 3214, 3041 at ¶ 199. As part of the appeal, the Trump Organization explicitly stated that the property was commercial, and not residential. PX 3170. Two months after filing the appeal, the Trump Organization withdrew it, stating that it agreed with the $26.6 million determination of value.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    If Letitia James forecloses on Mar-a-Lago and sells it, then we'll find out what it's really worth. In 2020, Trump agreed that it was worth $26.6 million, as described in the court ruling quoted below..
    Every.Single.Company.And.Person.On.The.Planet.Unde restimates.The.Tax.Value.Of.A.Property.And.Overest imates.The.Sales.Value.Of.A.Property.

I have bought and sold over 50 properties in my lifetime.. and I have never, ever, once said to the tax collector "Yea, this property is worth 1 million dollars" while also saying to a perspective buyer "This property is really only worth $400K". Ever.

Those are two completely different prices that have literally nothing to do with each other.

SPOILER: Everyone can tell that you have zero experience in the real world when you make posts.

Maybe for your next 20 year schtick, you should pretend not to be a fucking retard?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Cities almost always value homes at way less than what they are worth. It’s just for property tax purposes, the city knows they aren’t the arbiter of what property is worth.

Why do you people willingly choose to be lied to again and again and again and again and again?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 03-20-2024 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Every.Single.Company.And.Person.On.The.Planet.Unde restimates.The.Tax.Value.Of.A.Property.And.Overest imates.The.Sales.Value.Of.A.Property.
    That is true in most states, including Florida. The important point is that, to reduce the tax value, Trump truthfully told the tax assessor that the property could not be used for residential purposes because of restrictions in the deed. Trump then valued the property on his financial statements based on the assumption that the buyer would use it as a residence.