Page 82 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast

Thread: Exhausting Court Proceedings on the Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    You guys are hilarious.

That sexual assault that trump was proven in court is made up. Him continuing to lie about it means he's the real victim.

This is made up. He's once again the victim.

Everything bad is made up. Everything he says becomes well it's not what he said, he really means this.

And I'm the one with TDS. I can't tell if you guys actually believe this, or are just trolling. The same retards that got offended over the wrong color suit are more than happy to defend a rapist who commits crimes everywhere he turns.

Thats your alpha male. Haha. The alpha male isnth victim all the time. Hahahhahagagahaga

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk
    It was a civil suit for defamation. The burden of proof in such a case is much lower than a criminal court. He has not been convicted for rape, sexual assault, or any crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    It was a civil suit for defamation. The burden of proof in such a case is much lower than a criminal court. He has not been convicted for rape, sexual assault, or any crime.
    This has been posted a plethora of times in this very thread.. but retards will still retard it up by making the same retarded claims.

And I don't remember a single person claiming Trump was their "alpha male." Hell, what man ever claims another male is their "alpha male"?

Sounds like something a soy drinking beta cuck "male" would claim... because he's projecting again.

TDS will do that to you.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Trump said he had 400m+ cash.

He spent $90 million on the Carroll appeals bond. If he really had $400 million cash, as he claimed, then he should have $300 million left, meaning that, although he brags that he is worth $10 billion, he can't even borrow $100-$200 million.

You can't believe Trump's lies without being dishonest with yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    In fact the jury said Jean Carrol didn't prove her case about sexual assault but said Trump "defamed" her by calling her a liar, which is a perfectly legal defense against defamation if the person is in fact lying.
    No. The jury said Carroll proved her case with regard to sexual assault and with regard to defamation. The jury said she did not prove her case with regard to rape. The jury ordered Trump to pay money to Carroll to compensate her for the sexual assault perpetrated by Trump. The jury also ordered Trump to pay money to Carroll to compensate her for the defamation perpetrated by Trump.

Although the damages might be reduced on appeal, it is hard to see how Trump could overturn the jury's finding that there was sexual assault. Carroll told two people at the time of the incident what Trump did to her. Carroll and those two witnesses testified at the trial. Ten years after the incident, Trump was caught on the Access Hollywood tape bragging that he did to women exactly what Carroll had told her friends he had done to her. And Trump did not deny any of it at the trial. If the jury followed the rules and decided the case only on what they heard at trial, then the jury had overwhelming evidence in favor Carroll.

You're undoubtedly planning to ask me the difference between sexual assault and rape. I am far too polite to answer that question. George Conway seems to be less bashful than I am. He can explain it..

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    No. The jury said Carroll proved her case with regard to sexual assault and with regard to defamation. The jury said she did not prove her case with regard to rape. The jury ordered Trump to pay money to Carroll to compensate her for the sexual assault perpetrated by Trump. The jury also ordered Trump to pay money to Carroll to compensate her for the defamation perpetrated by Trump.

Although the damages might be reduced on appeal, it is hard to see how Trump could overturn the jury's finding that there was sexual assault. Carroll told two people at the time of the incident what Trump did to her. Carroll and those two witnesses testified at the trial. Ten years after the incident, Trump was caught on the Access Hollywood tape bragging that he did to women exactly what Carroll had told her friends he had done to her. And Trump did not deny any of it at the trial. If the jury followed the rules and decided the case only on what they heard at trial, then the jury had overwhelming evidence in favor Carroll.

You're undoubtedly planning to ask me the difference between sexual assault and rape. I am far too polite to answer that question. George Conway seems to be less bashful than I am. He can explain it..

Nobody was going to ask you the difference between rape & sexual assault, because normal intelligent people understand it perfectly. Giving a girl a little playful smack with your hand on their ass without their expressed consent would be an example of sexual assault. Rape is putting your dick in her hole without her consent. There is a big difference. This is not to say I condone the behavior of sexual assault, but if you insist on calling Trump a rapist that makes you 1 of 2 things: Either you are retarded, or you do know the difference but just TDS so much that you justify your intent to defame him.

Edit: Also understand that in a civil case the burden of proof is the preponderance of evidence vs. a criminal case is beyond any reasonable doubt.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 03-19-2024 at 10:36 PM.

He spent $90 million on the Carroll appeals bond. If he really had $400 million cash, as he claimed, then he should have $300 million left, meaning that, although he brags that he is worth $10 billion, he can't even borrow $100-$200 million.

You can't believe Trump's lies without being dishonest with yourself.
    I bet if he put up Mar-A-Lago for a fire sale no-reserve 24 hour auction on eBay, it would fetch more than $18M.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 03-19-2024 at 10:46 PM.

...if you insist on calling Trump a racist...
    That's another thread.

Also, I provide a link to the wrong George Conway tweet. Here is the correct link https://twitter.com/gtconway3d/statu...25693297926199

I bet if he put up Mar-A-Lago for a fire sale no-reserve 24 hour auction on eBay, it would fetch more than $18M.
    Yes, almost certainly, because it is worth more than that.

That's another thread.
    If you have a problem figuring out I edited my post to correct that word before you posted your response, then you ain’t white.

Yes, almost certainly, because it is worth more than that.
    Ok cool. Just glad we have that established and have a mutual understanding the whole case was a judicial weaponization scam from a kangaroo court.