Page 103 of 106 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1054

Thread: Exhausting Court Proceedings on the Horizon

thats not really him, right? thats a parody account?
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Jack is really upset.

How does he know that Jackson is a woman if she doesn't know if she's a woman or what a woman is?

What a bigot.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    How does he know that Jackson is a woman if she doesn't know if she's a woman or what a woman is?

What a bigot.
    He probably doesn't consider Coney Barrett a woman.. more like a man apologist...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Though well past the 11th hour, or even the 12th hour, the 45th president’s defense team sought to pump the brakes on his by-now in-progress criminal trial over a series of allegations against New York County Supreme Court Justice Juan M. Merchan in a three-pronged appeal filed with the First Judicial Department Appellate Division.

On Tuesday, the appeals court rejected the defense’s motion.

More...

For the umpteenth time this year, a New York appeal's court has decline to stop the criminal trial against Trump. Trump's latest appeal was because the judge would not recuse himself and because Trump said he was immune from being prosecuted, claims the same appeals court has already ruled on.

Good, I hope they continue to show their bias considering the supreme court is literally discussing the immunity claims right now.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Asked about the part of the Stormy Daniels' 2018 statement in which she denied having a "sexual and/or romantic affair" with Donald Trump, Keith Davidson says, "I think you’d have to hone in on the definition of 'romantic,' 'sexual' and 'affair.'"

"I don’t think that anyone had alleged that any interaction between she and Mr. Trump was romantic," Davidson explains.

More...

It depends on what the definition of is is.

Today appears to be the day Stormy Daniels will testify.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Today appears to be the day Stormy Daniels will testify.
    It is a good thing witnesses are no longer required to swear on the Bible, else she would probably spontaneously combust.

Here are some of the excerpts from Trump's book that are being entered into evidence
    Prosecutors are entering excerpts from Trump's book into evidence. Here are some of those excerpts:

Another excerpt read into the record: "All the women on The Apprentice flirted with me—consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected. A sexual dynamic is always present between people, unless you are asexual.”

More...
    Wow.

Trump's attorney just moved for a mistrial, saying that Stormy Daniels' testimony this morning was too harmful to Trump for the trial to be fair.

Edit
    Merchan has denied the motion for a mistrial that was brought by Trump's defense team.

“As a threshold matter, Mr. Blanche, I agree that there were things that would have been better left unsaid," the judge said. “I think the witness was a little difficult to control.”

“I don’t believe we’re at the point where a mistrial is warranted," he added. “I’m also surprised that there were not more objections."

More...
    Trump is going to blow a fuse about that! Reporters say that he's been poking his lawyer asking for more objections but the lawyer has resisted. He probably won't pay the lawyers now.
    Last edited by ClydeR; 05-07-2024 at 02:23 PM. Reason: improve quality by 67%