Page 84 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast

Thread: Exhausting Court Proceedings on the Horizon

1. Default

This country needs a real civil war so we can get past this bullshit.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    If Letitia James forecloses on Mar-a-Lago and sells it, then we'll find out what it's really worth. In 2020, Trump agreed that it was worth $26.6 million, as described in the court ruling quoted below..
    Do you own a home ClydeR? Based on your post, I’m almost certain you do not.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Do you own a home ClydeR? Based on your post, I’m almost certain you do not.
    Of course I own a house. Nobody lives in apartments anymore, since they invented a way to see through the walls with wifi. It's like the walls are invisible. Completely indecent.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    National divorce would be better, but, the coastal regions would never let the Louisiana territory go without a fight. They depend on the low wage food production to feed their overpopulated shitholes and cornfed rural men to fill their military.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

The principle has merit, the horror of real war on the other hand, makes this idea repugnant and unbelievable. Sadly, the Left thinks that somehow, they will just order the military to engage the millions of citizens with hundreds of millions of weapons and trillions of rounds of ammo and people will roll over. Of course, it won't take more than a week or two and almost all the cities will be starving, burning and the death toll will make Aleppo look like a joke. Genocide in Darfur, BAH, NYC loses 1-2 million alone in the first 30 days.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Cities almost always value homes at way less than what they are worth. It’s just for property tax purposes, the city knows they aren’t the arbiter of what property is worth.

Why do you people willingly choose to be lied to again and again and again and again and again?
    "BECAUSE I HATE TRUUUUUUMP!" -Most of the retarded left on this forum
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

If Letitia James forecloses on Mar-a-Lago and sells it, then we'll find out what it's really worth. In 2020, Trump agreed that it was worth $26.6 million, as described in the court ruling quoted below..
    Trump hasn't learned his lesson yet about the penalties of business fraud, hopefully losing part of his business empire as a financial repercussion will help.

Of course I own a house. Nobody lives in apartments anymore, since they invented a way to see through the walls with wifi. It's like the walls are invisible. Completely indecent.
    There is no way you have moved out of your mommy's home.

There is no way you own a home, let alone anything else.

You are just wrong on this... like everything else.

I just paid my assessed taxes on my personal residence. The "value" that is used in that assessment is $240,000 less (and that is before homestead exemption) on what I can sell it for right now. Hell, it's less than what I originally purchased this home for 7 years ago!

When I go to purchase my next residence, I will use this home as an asset to gain a loan... I will not be using the tax assessed value to secure that loan.. I will use a competition set based upon this home's sale value.

WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT TRUMP DID.

The only thing different here is: I'm not running for President again as a Republican.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I honestly don't disagree.

We've gone so far off the rails from the Constitution.. that it's not even the President or Congress that is making laws.. it's the 3 letter department heads.

Someone needs to get into office and literally clean house.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

This is a real headline from CNN:

Real estate CEO says Trump could sell Mar-A-Lago 'quickly' to secure $464 million bond

Now wait a minute. I thought the whole point of this laughable lawsuit was Trump lied about how much this property was worth and the judge decided all on his own it was only worth 20 million dollars (or whatever he said.)

And CNN has been there every step of the way to defend this crooked judge and repeat that Mar-A-Lago isn't worth as much as Trump said it was.

But now CNN runs a story stating Mar-A-Lago is worth half a billion dollars?

If it weren't for the Serans of the world then CNN would have went bankrupt years ago.