Page 86 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast

Thread: Exhausting Court Proceedings on the Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    If the appellate court does not reduce or eliminate the bond requirement for Trump, then what should Trump do? I think his smartest move, politically and economically -- not a great move, but the best of bad options -- would be to do nothing until the State of New York begins seizing assets. They will seize cash first, of course. Once they seize the cash, he should promptly declare bankruptcy, saying that the state left him no choice, since he will need cash to pay his employees. Without a favorable appeals court ruling in the next few days, I think that is the only way to delay matters without losing too much political credibility.
    There isn't a single individual with an IQ above 12 that would take financial advice from you... and certainly not a billionaire like President Trump.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Unless you are a democrat.
    Fixed.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Tired? Look at the title of this thread. When I started this thread several years ago, I warned that exhausting court proceedings were on the horizon. We've reached the horizon -- something you can only do in metaphors. The slow movement of judicial proceedings is frustrating, but it has left me impressed and proud that our justice system is giving Trump every benefit of the doubt and allowing him to exercise every privilege and procedure available. At the end of the exhausting day, Batman will be proven right: Crime doesn't pay.
    Well, I’ll pay you a compliment that at least you recognize Trump’s right to due process & constitutional protections just like any other citizen. A lot of folks on the left are upset that he exercised such privileges & procedures which has made a trial date to occur before Election Day highly improbable in most (all) the criminal cases.

On posting the bond and the appeal, I really could care less. We’ll see what happens in just a few days. Just a hunch though, you will likely be disappointed with the outcome.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 03-21-2024 at 11:17 AM.

After telling the appellate court that securing a bond would be a "practical impossibility," and while still waiting on the court to rule on the issue, Trump announced today on social media that he has nearly $500 million in cash. The reason Trump gave to the court for the impossibility of securing a bond was because the bond companies wanted cash, instead of real estate, as collateral, and he did not have enough cash. Trump is destroying his credibility.

After telling the appellate court that securing a bond would be a "practical impossibility," and while still waiting on the court to rule on the issue, Trump announced today on social media that he has nearly $500 million in cash. The reason Trump gave to the court for the impossibility of securing a bond was because the bond companies wanted cash, instead of real estate, as collateral, and he did not have enough cash. Trump is destroying his credibility.
    I would 1000% trust Trump than I ever would someone who's pretended to be something he's not on the Internet for 20+ years.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Pretty consistent for Trump to be undercutting his own credibility. He did it as a Democrat, as the Republican nominee, as president, and of course it cost him a second term. Trump has actively sabotaged his own legal proceedings more than anything else, hence why no seasoned attorney wants to defend him in proceedings.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Pretty consistent for Trump to be undercutting his own credibility. He did it as a Democrat, as the Republican nominee, as president, and of course it cost him a second term. Trump has actively sabotaged his own legal proceedings more than anything else, hence why no seasoned attorney wants to defend him in proceedings.
    God damn.. you STILL believe that Democrat line that "HE CAN'T FIND AN ATTORNEY!" you just morphed it into a "seasoned" attorney.

Keep deepthroating that Democrat shit, retard.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    I moan when I wipe my ass.
    Liar. You don't wipe and can't afford toilet paper.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

Interesting, Trump just made 3 billion dollars today by the acceptance of Truth social going public.

Cry for us.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Interesting, Trump just made 3 billion dollars today by the acceptance of Truth social going public.

Cry for us.
    Actual footage of Seran reacting to this: