Page 89 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast

Thread: Exhausting Court Proceedings on the Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by drumpel View Post
    I've got like, .0000000033% of those $1.5B in pennies in my possession. Suck on that. I'm so rich!
    If you have 16 of them, you have more money that sErAn.

He keeps eating them with his boogers.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    ....that is the cargo capacity.
    Must be hard to enforce. You'd have to unload the trailer and weigh the cargo separately.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    There are 1.5 billion dollars worth of pennies in circulation right now.

1.5 billion is more than 500 million.

True. But not enough of them are available.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Must be hard to enforce. You'd have to unload the trailer and weigh the cargo separately.
    How to prove you have no clue about shipping anything. On the back of any trailer made in the past like 30 years is a series of numbers, they include maximum gross weight, capacity and tare weight. Tare weight is the empty weight of the trailer assuming average tires. Weight enforcement is done on gross vehicle weight. So, loaded, you and your partner driver if any, all the crap in your cab, the fuel in your tanks, the drugs in your tires, whatever, if it all adds up to the gross maximum, you are overweight. I know more than one trucker that was approaching the top of the scale and had to be careful getting fuel and, a few who topped off fuel where it was cheap and had, after going through a scale, had to clean out their truck of all the trash, take a dump and then sit for a few hours and burn off excess fuel in the weight station in order to pass the scale. When it's close like that, you can catch some slack, a few thousand over and you are paying a fine and possibly dropping your box until it can be corrected.

My sister drove OTR for Covenant for a few years and then was a dispatcher/load manager for a few more after she came off the road to deliver my neice.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Jesus. This is what happens when you are too scared to get cold cuts from the grocery store. You know nothing about the world around you.

Things that are known on every truck:

Weight of the truck.
    Weight of the empty trailer.

Ask your mommy about the "weigh stations" that she sees on the highway. Trucks pull in there and then get weighed. So now they know your total weight. Minus your truck weight, minus your empty trailer weight... guess what.. now they know your cargo weight.

It's not that difficult to learn if you get the courage to pull yourself out from under your bed and go out into the world.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Thank you all for the comments and explanations. I've looked into it further, and I determined that you were all wrong. There is a federally imposed weight limit of 80,000 pounds, as some of you said, but that limit includes the truck, trailer and cargo. When you subtract out the truck and trailer, there is about 40,000 to 45,000 pounds of cargo capacity remaining for most trucks and 53-foot semi-trailers.

For our penny estimate, we could just double Rocktar's calculated number of trailers.

For those keeping up with the AIs' performance, Gemini was the only AI to answer the penny question correctly. I followed up by asking the AIs how many trailers would be needed for $500 million of $1 bills. Again, I got wildly different answers. Although I haven't worked through it completely, I think Claude3 and Pi.ai got the right answer this time.
    "What if it's $1 bills, instead of pennies?"
    ChatGPT - 7
    Claude3 - 25
    Gemini - 797
    Pi.ai - 25

Since ChatGPT didn't get the right answer to any of the math questions, I gave it a chance to redeem itself through poetry. Still can't count.

"Assume the following hypothetical: Donald Trump has been ordered by a court to deliver $500 million to Letitia James, the Attorney General of the State of New York. He is angry about it, and he thinks the court order is unfair. To be spiteful, he is delivering the $500 million in pennies.

"Write a humorous poem with 16 rows of text about it."

In a fit of rage, with a plan so sly,
    Trump set out to make the AG cry.
    Five hundred million, a sum so grand,
    But in pennies he'll place it in her hand.

His tiny revenge, a spiteful display,
    Pennies piled high in a vengeful array.
    Each copper disc, a jab at the law,
    Forcing his hand, what a final straw!

The courtroom echoes with clinks and clangs,
    As Trump's pennies rain down with no holds or hangs.
    Letitia James, with eyes wide in shock,
    Stares at the sea of pennies, a cruel mock.

"I'll count every cent!" she vows with a frown,
    But Trump just smirks, as he leaves the town.
    For in his mind, this act is just right,
    A billionaire's scorn in the dead of night.

But oh, the irony, in this penny parade,
    For Trump's own spite is his accolade.
    A king of chaos, a master of flair,
    Yet reduced to pennies, beyond compare.

So let this be a lesson, clear and true,
    Even for those with power to pursue.
    In the end, it's not gold that wins the race,
    But the humble penny, with its quiet grace.

Use $5 bills and it would only take 5 trucks - Seran, probably.

Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Thank you all for the comments and explanations.
    I'm glad we could educate you from the comfort of under your bed on how to calculate the cargo load without having to unload it.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Truly disturbing: