Page 97 of 103 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast

Thread: Exhausting Court Proceedings on the Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    Link your sources for trump falling asleep. No cameras are allowed and he and his team are gagged from talking about it so the left, like known Trump hater Maggie Habberman, can say whatever they want with no proof or repercussions.
    Trump is certainly not gagged from talking about whether or not he was asleep.

Trump's court catnap was personally witnessed by multiple reporters, including a Pulitzer Prize winner.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ny-hush-money/

Trump says he sleeps just four hours a day, and anybody -- probably including you -- who sleeps more is lazy.

“You know, I’m not a big sleeper, I like three hours, four hours, I toss, I turn, I beep-de-beep, I want to find out what’s going on,” he said in 2016, according to the Chicago Tribune.

You can bet all eyes will be on Trump on Tuesday for any signs of further drowsiness.

More...

A sleep expert weighed in with this insightful comment..

“Anytime we fall asleep in a stressful situation, those are indications that your brain is prioritizing it,” Dr. Chris Winter, neurologist and sleep expert, said of the court.

“We live in a society where an individual who is able to fall asleep quickly and anywhere is a great sleeper. But someone who is able to fall asleep in jury selection is really someone who is at great risk and not an excellent sleeper.

“He has something wrong with the nature of his sleep.”

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post

Trump's court catnap was personally witnessed by multiple reporters, including a Pulitzer Prize winner.

Trump says he sleeps just four hours a day, and anybody -- probably including you -- who sleeps more is lazy.

OH WOW WELL IF "REPORTERS" SAY THEY SAW IT THEN IT MUST BE TRUE BECAUSE THEY'VE NEVER LIED ABOUT TRUMP THIS WHOLE TIME NOT EVEN ONCE!!!!!11
    Last edited by Methais; 04-16-2024 at 11:53 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

THIS IS HUGE CLYDER! YOU GOT HIM THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post

Poor old guy just can't stay awake between all his late night social media rambling and the lack of amphetamines they prescribed to Trump's staff like candy during his administration.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Poor old guy just can't stay awake between all his late night social media rambling and the lack of amphetamines they prescribed to Trump's staff like candy during his administration.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

THA'TS D-D-D-D-DIFFERENT!!!!!!!
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

to be honest hes better off sleeping through these sham court cases and using his time outside court productively.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Link your sources for trump falling asleep. No cameras are allowed and he and his team are gagged from talking about it so the left, like known Trump hater Maggie Habberman, can say whatever they want with no proof or repercussions.
    holy shit he literally went and used a Maggie Haberman quote to prove me wrong. *appears* doing some heavy lifting in this article.

Democratic strategists are roasting former President Trump on Monday for appearing to fall asleep in a New York courtroom during the first day of his hush money trial.

Trump at times during the day closed his eyes, appearing to nod off. He also would lean back in his chair motionless with his arms crossed for considerable periods, but opinions differed among the press corps about whether the former president was actually asleep.

Maggie Haberman, senior political correspondent at The New York Times, reported that Trump looked like he was sleeping and later told CNN, “He appeared to be asleep. Routinely his head would fall down.”
    Last edited by Anebriated; 04-16-2024 at 04:05 PM.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

holy shit he literally went and used a Maggie Haberman quote to prove me wrong. *appears* doing some heavy lifting in this article.
    Seran still believes the Russian piss hooker hoax, Russian collusion, and 100% of the 99432748923 other bullshit stories about Trump that have been debunked forever now.

You know the trial must not be going in Democrats' favor if this is the best they have to report on about the trial.

"Can you believe it?! We (possibly) caught Trump napping this one time! The man actually needs sleep like the rest of us! What a fucking bigot!"