Page 81 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast

Thread: Exhausting Court Proceedings on the Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    He has assets enough to cover the full amount.
    Did you learn that from reading his financial statements? Wonder why nobody wants to take his word for it?

Trump posted the following this morning..

Judge Engoron actually wants me to put up Hundreds of Millions of Dollars for the Right to Appeal his ridiculous decision. In other words, he is trying to take my Appellate Rights away from me when I have already won at the Appellate Division, but he refuses to accept their already made decision. Nobody has ever heard of anything like this before. I would be forced to mortgage or sell Great Assets, perhaps at Fire Sale prices, and if and when I win the Appeal, they would be gone. Does that make sense? WITCH HUNT. ELECTION INTERFERENCE!
    I knew it. Trump admits that he could borrow from a bank to get the cash to buy a bond. But his court filing said he could not. Trump's filing with the appeals court was intentionally misleading on this point. Or have all of his assets already been pledged as collateral for other debts?

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Did you learn that from reading his financial statements? Wonder why nobody wants to take his word for it?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catego...p_Organization

It's not that difficult to find something out.

Stop being such a fucking retard.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Trump posted the following this morning..

I knew it. Trump admits that he could borrow from a bank to get the cash to buy a bond. But his court filing said he could not. Trump's filing with the appeals court was intentionally misleading on this point. Or have all of his assets already been pledged as collateral for other debts?
    Trump and his lawyers perjuring themselves? Shocker

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Trump and his lawyers perjuring themselves? Shocker
    OMGOMGOMG ITS' GOING TOO BE AN BLOODBATH'S!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    OMGOMGOMG ITS' GOING TOO BE AN BLOODBATH'S!
    Seran doesn't understand anything at all involving the word "bath."
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    He has assets enough to cover the full amount. No billionaire in history is sitting on 500M in cash. Don't be stupid.
    Trump said he had 400m+ cash.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

You guys are hilarious.

That sexual assault that trump was proven in court is made up. Him continuing to lie about it means he's the real victim.

This is made up. He's once again the victim.

Everything bad is made up. Everything he says becomes well it's not what he said, he really means this.

And I'm the one with TDS. I can't tell if you guys actually believe this, or are just trolling. The same retards that got offended over the wrong color suit are more than happy to defend a rapist who commits crimes everywhere he turns.

Thats your alpha male. Haha. The alpha male isnth victim all the time. Hahahhahagagahaga

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    And I'm the one with TDS.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk
    This is the only thing you said that was honest.

Sent from my Corsair keyboard using my fucking fingers.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    That sexual assault that trump was proven in court is made up.
    You talking about Jean Carrol? Or is there another one?

Because they didn't prove shit in regards to the Jean Carrol case. In fact the jury said Jean Carrol didn't prove her case about sexual assault but said Trump "defamed" her by calling her a liar, which is a perfectly legal defense against defamation if the person is in fact lying.

Maybe it's time to get off your Motorola one 5G ace.