Page 101 of 103 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1026

Thread: Exhausting Court Proceedings on the Horizon

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    I do not take everything Snopes says at face value.

For this particular rumor, I believe there is sufficient evidence to conclude that the rumor is true. See? I disagree with Snopes.
    Things must be going really well for the prosecution if fags, like you, are focusing on farts.

Must be serious.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

I do not take everything Snopes says at face value.

Trump farted and didn't let me sniff it! All I want to do is bury my face in his ass and have him fart on me.
    OK.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

For 30 years, Snopes has been the recognized authority to confirm or quelch internet rumors. Snopes has labeled "unproven" the rumors accusing Trump of, um, an unacceptable degree of ventosity in the courtroom.

One, you think Snopes is reliable. It's a couple, now divorced, sitting on their couch doing a minor amount of confirmation biased research on the internet.

Two.

ErMaHgeRd4!!!! Trump riPPed one in COURT! We GoT Him NAO! JoUrNaLiSmSs!

Sorry, just can't put in enough commas. I tried.
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 04-22-2024 at 08:32 PM.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

LOL @ MSNBC

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    One, you think Snopes is reliable. It's a couple, now divorced, sitting on their couch doing a minor amount of confirmation biased research on the internet.

Two.

ErMaHgeRd4!!!! Trump riPPed one in COURT! We GoT Him NAO! JoUrNaLiSmSs!

Sorry, just can't put in enough commas. I tried.
    Next they'll post a "secret recording" and dub this over it and Seran and ClydeRetard will belive them:

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Next they'll post a "secret recording" and dub this over it and Seran and ClydeRetard will belive them:
    If there are two people who are super qualified to sniff this story out, it's our Dynamic Retard Duo of sErAn and ClydeR (hard R)
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Drowsy Donald strikes again.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    I believe everything I hear a's long a's I agree with it.
    This is correct.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

The Gross Up.
    Just as I predicted, the gross up will be an issue in Trump's criminal trial. Both the prosecution and the defense mentioned it in their opening statements.

The prosecution..

The bank statement that I told you about that he asked Cohen to bring to their meeting, the from the bank statement from Essential Consultants LLC account, which showed the $130, 000 wire that Cohen had made to Keith Davidson to keep Stormy Daniels quiet; you will see in this trial, Allen Wisselberg's handwriting down the side of that bank statement laying out every one of the steps that I just described, showing how they converted the $130, 000 payoff mount to he 420 grand that Cohen was going to get paid back, as a grossed up way to disguise it, not as a reimbursement, but as income.

Cohen and Weisselberg then met with Trump, who approved that repayment amount of 420 grand on the $130, 000 Stormy Daniels payment and a few others expenses.

The defense..

But, think for a moment of what the People just told you. President Trump did not pay Mr. Cohen back $130,000. President Trump paid Michael Cohen $420,000.

And in the same breath, the People told you that President Trump is known as a frugal businessman, that he pinches pennies.

Ask yourself: Would a frugal businessman, would a man who pinches pennies repay $130, 000 debt to the tune of $420,000?

More significantly than that, ladies and gentlemen, you're going to learn that this was not payback. The $35, 000 a month was not a payback to Mr. Cohen for the money that he gave to Ms. Daniels.

He was President Trump's personal attorney.
    Based on what you've known for years about the Stormy Daniels hush money, do you already know who is telling the truth even before the participants testify at the trial in the coming days? Do you already know whether or not it was a payback?

Trial transcripts will be posted by the court system daily on the day following the testimony at the below link. They're in pdf but not pdf text, which is dumb.
    https://ww2.nycourts.gov/people-v-do...criminal-37026 --click "Transcripts"

Based on what you've known for years about the Stormy Daniels hush money, do you already know who is telling the truth even before the participants testify at the trial in the coming days?
    I’m glad you asked. The answer is a resounding yes.