PDA

View Full Version : Seattle May Day March

Tgo01
05-02-2014, 02:51 PM
Ever notice when Democrats protest they need like a gazillion police officers to keep them in line to make sure they don't burn the city down? (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/02/seattle-may-day_n_5253707.html)

The solution is clear; ban Democrats from organizing ever again.

Warriorbird
05-02-2014, 03:19 PM
Ever notice when Democrats protest they need like a gazillion police officers to keep them in line to make sure they don't burn the city down? (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/02/seattle-may-day_n_5253707.html)

The solution is clear; ban Democrats from organizing ever again.

Black Bloc members aren't really Democrats or Republicans.

Tgo01
05-02-2014, 03:37 PM
Black Bloc members aren't really Democrats or Republicans.

Republicans were out there demanding a minimum wage increase and fighting for immigration reform?

Get outta here!

Warriorbird
05-02-2014, 03:47 PM
Republicans were out there demanding a minimum wage increase and fighting for immigration reform?

Get outta here!

No, willfully ignorant guy. They're anarchists that infiltrate protests. I'm pretty sure they've even done it to the Tea Party in Seattle. The organizers usually hate them too.

Tgo01
05-02-2014, 03:49 PM
So the only trouble makers at Democrat protests are infiltrators who want to cause trouble.

Well that makes sense.

waywardgs
05-02-2014, 03:57 PM
Ever notice when conservatives protest they show up with weapons, threaten to kill federal officers and plan to put their women on the front lines to die first?

http://youtu.be/eEcdggDTE1s

Tgo01
05-02-2014, 03:59 PM
Ever notice when conservatives protest they show up with weapons, threaten to kill federal officers and plan to put their women on the front lines to die first?

Can't poke any holes in that plan can ya?

I think Democrats are mad because there were zero injuries and zero arrests in the Bundy thing yet they can't even protest about a minimum wage hike without pelting officers with missiles and being arrested and causing property damage.

Candor
05-02-2014, 04:00 PM

Don't blame all conservatives for the actions of a few weirdos, and I'll do the same for all you liberals out there.

Warriorbird
05-02-2014, 04:00 PM
So the only trouble makers at Democrat protests are infiltrators who want to cause trouble.

Well that makes sense.

This'd be all lol giggles and troll the Democrats if it weren't documentably true. It goes back to well before the WTO protests.

waywardgs
05-02-2014, 04:05 PM
Don't blame all conservatives for the actions of a few weirdos, and I'll do the same for all you liberals out there.

Fair enough :)

waywardgs
05-02-2014, 04:08 PM
Can't poke any holes in that plan can ya?

Except for the ones in the women they were planning on hiding behind.