PDA

View Full Version : What Is Angela Merkel Hiding?

ClydeR
10-28-2013, 08:18 PM
Former Vice President Dick Cheney said he's a supporter of America's "generic" capability to gather foreign intelligence, but wouldn't comment on recent reports that the United States has listened to the phone calls of up to 35 world leaders, including German Chancellor Angela Merkel.

"If there were such a program it would be classified, and I couldn't talk about it.

More... (http://www.newsmax.com/US/Dick-Cheney-Angela-Merkel-spying-supporter/2013/10/28/id/533507)

As a longtime admirer of Dick Cheney, I can read between the lines well enough to know that Cheney believes we should be spying on Merkel. Cheney was privy to all of the government's most sensitive intelligence for many years. He knows what he's talking about.

Trusting the Germans hasn't always worked out so well. This is no time for Obama to wimp out. Obama should redouble our efforts to intercept every one of Merkel's phone calls, texts, letters, faxes, tweets and what not. We need to know what she's hiding and why she's hiding it.

Gelston
10-28-2013, 08:22 PM
I think it is naive to think that every government isn't trying to spy on other governments, regardless of how friendly they are.

Latrinsorm
10-28-2013, 08:23 PM
The more they know about each other, the friendlier they'll be.

Tgo01
10-28-2013, 08:33 PM
I read earlier where Dianne Feinstein said she was outraged over this revelation but she assured everyone Obama had no idea it was going on.

The fuck?

Does every Democrat carry this man's water or what?

Latrinsorm
10-29-2013, 01:00 PM
He's just that incredible a leader, what can you say?

Tgo01
10-29-2013, 01:09 PM
It makes me wonder how one knows someone else doesn't know something.

Maybe they hacked Obama's phone too.

NinjasLeadTheWay
10-29-2013, 02:03 PM
I'm find your faith in Dick Cheney disturbing.