PDA

View Full Version : 7-Year-Old Suspended For Biting Pastry Into Gun Shape

Methais
03-02-2013, 01:36 PM
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/03/02/7-year-old-suspended-for-biting-his-pastry-into-a-gun/

Too much of a pain in the ass to paste the actual article from my phone, but yeah.

I have no doubt that this is what will stop gun violence, don't you?

Some Rogue
03-02-2013, 02:02 PM
Pastry guns can obviously be used to make other kids obese if he pointed it in the wrong direction.

Methais
03-02-2013, 02:16 PM
I never thought of it like that.

This kid should be expelled and jailed.

Back
03-02-2013, 02:37 PM
VEIN BURST OUTRAGE SCREAM! I say we round up all those liberals, put them in camps, then you know what comes next.

Methais
03-02-2013, 02:38 PM
VEIN BURST OUTRAGE SCREAM! I say we round up all those liberals, put them in camps, then you know what comes next.

They gay each other to death?

I like how you assumed it was liberals doing something so stupid, pointless, and pussified though, despite the article nor anyone in this thread mentioning it.

Maybe there's some shred of hope for you after all.

Latrinsorm
03-02-2013, 03:58 PM
what ever happened to cap guns, and water guns, and paintball? this is where the kids learn what is right and wrong.. if they have ZERO knowledge of guns if when they shoot themselves cause they dont know what the trigger does... let our kids be kids you pathetic government

(This is not to say that all people who disagree with this police-educational complex agree with this reasoning. Relax. Don't do it.)

Methais
03-02-2013, 04:03 PM
what ever happened to cap guns, and water guns, and paintball? this is where the kids learn what is right and wrong.. if they have ZERO knowledge of guns if when they shoot themselves cause they dont know what the trigger does... let our kids be kids you pathetic government

(This is not to say that all people who disagree with this police-educational complex agree with this reasoning. Relax. Don't do it.)

Don't worry, playing Call of Duty online will teach kids about how to use guns, insult peoples' mothers, and call people of all races niggers. It's the trifecta of modern day knowledge.

Soon they'll start holding their controllers sideways. You know, to show how from the streets they are.

Stretch
03-03-2013, 12:28 PM
That's outrageous. He's not even a minority.