PDA

View Full Version : Oh Biden...

Tgo01
10-02-2012, 08:55 PM
I was going to post this in the "Dumb things Liberals say" thread but I really think it deserves it's own thread. (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/02/joe-biden-buried-middle-class_n_1933887.html?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl1|sec1_lnk1%26pLid%3D214287)

"This is deadly earnest, man. This is deadly earnest," Biden told the crowd at the Charlotte, N.C. event. "How they can justify raising taxes on the middle class that's been buried the last four years? How in the Lord's name can they justify raising their taxes with these tax cuts?"

Did Biden forget that Obama has been president for the past four years, with Democrat controlling Congress for two of those years?

Latrinsorm
10-02-2012, 11:08 PM
You could interpret that his passive voice "has been buried" implies "by the recession" or "by NOT MY PRESIDENT BUSH'S RECESSION!!!" rather than "by taxes", but does anyone really care if Biden was being a dope or not this one time?

Parkbandit
10-03-2012, 07:44 AM
You could interpret that his passive voice "has been buried" implies "by the recession" or "by NOT MY PRESIDENT BUSH'S RECESSION!!!" rather than "by taxes", but does anyone really care if Biden was being a dope or not this one time?

Once he's out of office, we can all look back and laugh.