PDA

View Full Version : Obama Runs Ad of Romney Singing

ClydeR
07-14-2012, 11:18 AM
I knew -- knew! -- that Romney's dumb burst into song would make its way into a teevee ad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud3mMj0AZZk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud3mMj0AZZk

This ad combines everything about Romney into a compact 30 seconds -- his social awkwardness, his history of outsourcing jobs overseas both in business and as governor, and his shady tax haven investments. There's even an oblique invocation of Reagan at the end. The only thing missing is how Romney is a follower of Mormonism.

The ad is reportedly set to run in Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Virginia.

It's still not too late to nominate somebody else.

Parkbandit
07-14-2012, 11:23 AM
If anyone knows about social awkwardness, it would be someone who has to masquerade on the Internet as someone he's not... pretending to be someone different.

It's pretty pathetic... but you already knew this.

Back
07-14-2012, 11:48 AM
HAHA. OUCH. Man, that was some slick shit. I've heard of auto-tune but never auto-can't-carry-a-tune.

Have to say... don't hate the player.

Archigeek
07-14-2012, 01:33 PM
Actually his singing isn't that bad. What were you expecting, a professional singing voice? It's an effective ad though. Stays on message.

Parkbandit
07-14-2012, 03:58 PM
Actually his singing isn't that bad. What were you expecting, a professional singing voice? It's an effective ad though. Stays on message.

Obama's message: Let's talk about anything except my last 3 1/2 year record.

Back
07-14-2012, 04:05 PM
Is Romney just a man who games the broken system like countless others or is he a man who tweaks the system to make it gamable?

I don't see him as a passing the Kobyashi Maru type.

Jarvan
07-14-2012, 04:10 PM
Is Obama just a man who games the broken system like countless others or is he a man who tweaks the system to make it gamable?

Fixed.

Back
07-14-2012, 04:22 PM
Fixed.

I disagree with the statement you are trying to make in your own childish way. I see Obama as a man trying to fix a broken system.

Reliel
07-14-2012, 04:30 PM
I see Obama as a man trying to fix a broken system.

Heh heh heh....ha ha ha ha...HA HA HA.

Nope. No matter how hard I laugh or how, I just don't see the joke.

Jarvan
07-14-2012, 05:05 PM
Heh heh heh....ha ha ha ha...HA HA HA.

Nope. No matter how hard I laugh or how, I just don't see the joke.

Back is a TRUE Believer.

He even has the Obama as Jesus bobble head doll on his dashboard.

Reliel
07-14-2012, 05:13 PM
Back is a TRUE Believer.

He even has the Obama as Jesus bobble head doll on his dashboard.

I think given the chance he'd bobble his head for Obama.

Wrathbringer
07-14-2012, 05:47 PM
I disagree with the statement you are trying to make in your own childish way. I see Obama as a man trying to fix a broken system.

Obama on public radio today: "What I think the other side doesn't understand, is that when working people do well everybody does well." Letting working people pay for everyone else is not going to fix anything, let alone the broken system.

Back
07-14-2012, 09:35 PM
Obama on public radio today: "What I think the other side doesn't understand, is that when working people do well everybody does well." Letting working people pay for everyone else is not going to fix anything, let alone the broken system.

Yes.