PDA

View Full Version : Communiongate!

ClydeR
04-25-2012, 12:08 PM
To prove that he stopped being a Mormon as early as age 13, Marco Rubio released a purported Communion Certificate from 1984.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeedpolitics/document-marco-rubios-first-communion

Guess what? Breaking news from Clyde..

The certificate Rubio released is a fake! It has a typo that would never appear in a genuine certificate issued by the Catholic Church.

Look at the citation of the Bible verse "John 6-51-52." That's now how the Bible is cited. Not by Protestants. Not by Catholics. Nobody uses a dash to separate the chapter from the verse. Unless that's how Mormons do it.

It raises more questions than it answers.

And I was the first to recognize it.

Stanley Burrell
04-25-2012, 12:23 PM
And I was the first to recognize it.

Good catch, good catch.

~Rocktar~
04-25-2012, 12:29 PM
I heard bots are good at catching typos and such.

Stanley Burrell
04-25-2012, 12:46 PM
I heard bots are good at catching typos and such.

Well if he's quasi-botting, but then adds a personal touch like I quoted, then I ask you the most important question ever:

Cyborgs: Is the world digital to them, or do they have organic perspective on shit? ::solemn nod::

ClydeR
04-25-2012, 02:11 PM
Good catch, good catch.

Thank you, Stanley. Now let's just wait until a big shot sees the same problem and it becomes a mega scandal.

If you think about it, it's just like that Dan Rather report about Bush's Vietnam records. Everybody believe Rather at first because it was on paper. But then people started noticing little problems with the typing. Same thing here.

ClydeR
04-29-2012, 02:55 PM
In a negotiated settlement finalized last month but only publicly released now, Marco Rubio for Senate acknowledged taking in more than $210,000 in “prohibited, excessive and other impermissible contributions” during his Senate campaign and failing to refund or “redesignate” the funds within the allowed time frame.

More... (http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0412/75702.html)

If Rubio is dishonest about campaign finances, then he would be dishonest about his communion certificate too.