PDA

View Full Version : Democrats Roll Out Former President

ClydeR
03-01-2012, 07:04 PM
"Everytime I hear Mr. Romney talking about this, I think his daddy must be turning over in his grave," Clinton said of Mitt Romney's late father George, who was a three-term governor of Michigan and chief executive at American Motors. "We could not afford to lose a million and a half to 2 million jobs."

Romney, a Detroit native, has repeatedly said the auto bailout was a bad idea — and that the companies should have gone into bankruptcy before receiving government assistance. But he's insisted he would not have allowed the auto industry to collapse.

More... (http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120301/AUTO01/203010416/1148/auto01/Clinton-Obama-s-biggest-achievement-saving-U-S-auto-industry)

Two can play at that game! It's time for Republicans to bring out George W. Bush to attack Obama.

Wrathbringer
03-02-2012, 02:19 PM
Two can play at that game! It's time for Republicans to bring out George W. Bush to attack Obama.

Despite ample opportunities to do just that, and even interviews with anchors asking him to do just that, G-Dub has remained above the board and simply stated that he knows how difficult it is to be President and how easy it is to criticize. Admittedly, I'm a fan of his but I don't think anyone could argue that he's been anything but classy in this regard since leaving office. Having said that, I'd love to know what he really thinks at this point.