PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee on the Rise

ClydeR
02-01-2011, 11:23 AM
Mike Huckabee and Mitt Romney are each the top choice of 18% of New Jersey Republicans to be the party's nominee for President next year. Newt Gingrich at 15% and Sarah Palin at 14% are right behind with Ron Paul leading the second tier at 8%, followed by Tim Pawlenty with 4%, Mitch Daniels with 3%, and John Thune with 2%.

New Jersey may or may not end up being important to the Republican nomination process but either way this continues the trend in our recent 2012 polling...more good news for Huckabee, more bad news for Romney. If there's anywhere that Romney should really be strong it's the northeast but he's polling ten points behind the 28% he got there in 2008. Huckabee's peformance meanwhile shows strength for him outside his home base in the South and it's ten points better than the 8% he got there last time around.

More... (http://publicpolicypolling.blogspot.com/2011/01/good-news-for-huckabee-bad-news-for.html)

During the 2008 Republican nomination process, Huckabee was my favorite. I'm glad he is doing so well now. But it's not clear that he even plans to run.

Atlanteax
02-01-2011, 11:57 AM
We are all hoping that Palin fades away into obscurity.

waywardgs
02-01-2011, 01:26 PM
I hope she wins and makes a reality TV show about living in the white house. If politics are going to be a joke, let's take it all the way.

WRoss
02-01-2011, 01:47 PM
I thought this was about Huckabees half-Asian bastard child. Or at least his hot Asian mistress.