PDA

View Full Version : Fox news viewers misinformed study Dismantled.

Firestorm Killa
12-30-2010, 06:47 PM
Yep, shows how the Libtards are wrong with facts and sources.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8KHOgyYyHQ&feature=player_embedded

Bobmuhthol
12-30-2010, 07:12 PM
Conservatard.

Firestorm Killa
12-30-2010, 07:14 PM
Conservatard.

Trying to copy me huh? How original.

Bobmuhthol
12-30-2010, 07:15 PM
Yeah you invented "libtard," retard.

BriarFox
12-30-2010, 07:22 PM
Ah, yes. That study's been "disproved" by a conservative YouTube blogger who works for Competitive Enterprise Institute, "a non-profit public policy organization dedicated to advancing the principles of limited government, free enterprise, and individual liberty." I'm convinced.

http://leedoren.com

http://cei.org

Jace Solo
12-30-2010, 08:13 PM
Because you'd ever find a liberal that would publicly refute finds the party is heavily based on. This is the problem with out system...or maybe just humans in general. We all refute and choose accept the things down the party norms. If you disagree you're already on the other side. It's all twisted to fit goals anyway. If global warming supported right side agenda I'm sure there'd be Conservatives saying it were true and Liberals saying it was false.

Stanley Burrell
12-30-2010, 08:29 PM
Liberal.

Conservative.

Yeah, I need to go rent "Bulworth."

Ryvicke
12-30-2010, 08:33 PM
I love when youtube videos are used to DISMANTLE things.

FK, what actions do the daragons take to subvert the teachings of christ?

BriarFox
12-30-2010, 08:33 PM
Because you'd ever find a liberal that would publicly refute finds the party is heavily based on. This is the problem with out system...or maybe just humans in general. We all refute and choose accept the things down the party norms. If you disagree you're already on the other side. It's all twisted to fit goals anyway. If global warming supported right side agenda I'm sure there'd be Conservatives saying it were true and Liberals saying it was false.

Yep.

Latrinsorm
12-30-2010, 10:07 PM
Because you'd ever find a liberal that would publicly refute finds the party is heavily based on. This is the problem with out system...or maybe just humans in general. We all refute and choose accept the things down the party norms. If you disagree you're already on the other side. It's all twisted to fit goals anyway. If global warming supported right side agenda I'm sure there'd be Conservatives saying it were true and Liberals saying it was false.There were liberals and conservatives who disagreed with the Patriot Act while it was getting ultra-unanimously approved by the Democrats and Republicans in the Senate. This is probably because there are no liberals or conservatives in the Senate. I think you are mistaking the problem with our media-news complex for a problem with humans - one thing humans are very good at is disagreeing.

Showal
12-30-2010, 11:07 PM
Trying to copy me huh? How original.

oh Donnie. You tell him.