PDA

View Full Version : Simu's Fantasy University on Facebook.

Pages : [1] 2

DCSL
10-19-2010, 11:36 PM
Simutronics did something right. They're cashing in on the Facebook minigame craze with Fantasy University. Check it out. It's amusing.

http://apps.facebook.com/fantasyuniversity/

Mogonis
10-19-2010, 11:49 PM
Will proceeds go to GMs?

4a6c1
10-20-2010, 12:15 AM
Holy crap this is so fun.

4a6c1
10-20-2010, 12:21 AM
Fubars: The currency of elanthia. Awesome.

Mogonis
10-20-2010, 12:22 AM
Mike Rodriguez "" so far so good, but to much lag D:
October 10 at 12:01pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · Flag

Heh.

DCSL
10-20-2010, 12:23 AM
Fubars: The currency of elanthia. Awesome.

Nero is now one of my BFFs. You will be useful for completing the dodgebrawler quest. <3.3

4a6c1
10-20-2010, 12:27 AM
HOW DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM. HOW DO I FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE.

Omg I hate being a newb.

4a6c1
10-20-2010, 12:27 AM
nm

:biggrin:

4a6c1
10-20-2010, 12:28 AM
Ahahaha! Jessa's an emomancer win.

DCSL
10-20-2010, 12:42 AM
Okay. Public Service Announcement: Stop rolling up Slackninjas. Everyone and their mother is a Slackninja, bitches.

Sheikh
10-20-2010, 12:48 AM
PM me and i can give you my email to add me on facebook, I just started playing this also.

B4Hand
10-20-2010, 12:55 AM
Fun! I have no idea what I'm doing..but I killed 1 KRAB!

Rucca
10-20-2010, 01:04 AM
Okay. Public Service Announcement: Stop rolling up Slackninjas. Everyone and their mother is a Slackninja, bitches.

Aww, but I've always wanted to be a ninja. :(

Methais
10-20-2010, 01:08 AM
I never understood why they don't try to get GS going on Facebook.

I'd guess their reasoning is that opening up their game to 300,000,000 people isn't a total 100% guarantee to increase revenue.

phantasm
10-20-2010, 02:52 AM
Yah you can IRC on facebook, might as well have a GS client too.

CrystalTears
10-20-2010, 08:37 AM
LOL! This is great. Not great for while working, but still fun. :D

ElvenFury
10-20-2010, 10:21 AM
Level 4 Dodgebrawler. I don't know how much work I'll be getting done today.

CrystalTears
10-20-2010, 10:28 AM
Level 4 Dodgebrawler. I don't know how much work I'll be getting done today.
No kidding.

Level 4 Cheermonger. I couldn't resist the silliness of it. She has a spikey cheerleader uniform.

Tolwynn
10-20-2010, 10:29 AM
Lvl 6 Mathemagician so far, PM if you want to FB add. There's at least one quest that requires you to load up on BFFs.

Tordane
10-20-2010, 10:44 AM
Level 4 Mathemagician... Strangely fun.

Jace Solo
10-20-2010, 11:27 AM
4 Dodgebrawler

Not to shabby...but i hate waiting for adventure points

Bobmuhthol
10-20-2010, 11:42 AM
Dex and Mario are very helpful BFFs!

Gnome Rage
10-20-2010, 11:45 AM
:( I fell asleep playing it last night.

Danical
10-20-2010, 12:03 PM
The number of pop culture references, play on words, and just outright absurdity is super awesome.

Quark as the barkeep? yesplz.

Tordane
10-20-2010, 12:06 PM
The number of pop culture references, play on words, and just outright absurdity is super awesome.

Quark as the barkeep? yesplz.

Yeah, snickered to myself all the way through my newbie set of adventure points.

Feel free to PM me if anyone needs some BFF's.

Hips
10-20-2010, 12:19 PM
Wait until you guys get to the zombie quest(s), they're awesome.

Bobmuhthol
10-20-2010, 12:23 PM
I have no patience for clicking shit all day and watching it load to get from place to place, so... where is the bar?

ElvenFury
10-20-2010, 12:25 PM
I have no patience for clicking shit all day and watching it load to get from place to place, so... where is the bar?
Township>Town Green

Danical
10-20-2010, 12:25 PM

When you get out of FU, the next town over has a pub/bar in it.

Back
10-20-2010, 12:27 PM
The fine print from the user agreement:

Congratulations!
Your application to Fantasy University has been accepted!

We are looking forward to having yet another bright young mind take advantage of the unending knowledge of the country's finest and foremost Adventuring College (that we know of)!

We hope you are looking forward to the challenges presented by a Class-A Adventuring Education, and hope that you will meet any and all challenges with the same kind of fervor and optimism we exhibited in preparing this form letter!

Before you are actually accepted, there is one formality that will be taken care of by this magical letter. It contains a disclaimer form that must be accepted before enrollment becomes final.

Agreement: I, XXXXXXX, do solemnly swear that I will do my best to uphold the traditions and integrity of Fantasy University and will always remember that I become the property of Fantasy University and that any accidents or punishments that may befall me up to and including death, dismemberment, depression, apathy, illness, decapitation (real or imagined), fraud, theft, delusions, nightmares, food poisoning, Rapture, stolen organs, borrowed organs, hallucinations, leg trauma, lupus, being burned alive, water torture, tickle torture, plain old torture, spasms, night sweats, day sweats, pant sweats, restless leg syndrome, restless elbow syndrome, poverty, canings, heat stroke, heat exhaustion, plain stroke, extortion, blackmail (which is technically different from extortion), blindness, deafness, loss of an ear, loss of one or more shoes, dew crotch, being forced to watch bad comedians (you know, the really bad ones where half of you wants to feel sorry for them, but the other half can't stop laughing at how awful they are), and jury duty are all considered perks of the University and must be enjoyed as such.

Furthermore, it remains the right of the University to... Geez, does anyone even read this crap? I spend 24 hours a day down here in this well, shackled to this printing press, writing up legal documents for you people BY HAND, and for what? A few half-hearted chuckles? My humor is all I have to give, and I try so hard, but what's it all amount to? You're never going read this anyway, and that's okay. My wife will probably run off with some romance novelist, who she'll fall in love with after he writes her into every single one of his best sellers. That's cool, I'll chill down here, with the rats, and the constant trickle of dank sewer water. No really guys, it's fine. I'll just keep making you laugh throughout this entire game, as you never once question where such brilliant humor stems from. You'll never realize that every joke you read is really told by one lonely guy trapped in the bottom of a well, and that's a fate I'm willing to accept. Bye forever.

Rucca
10-20-2010, 12:28 PM
I'm a level 1 slackninja...which isn't surprising since everyone is already capped in this game. PM me also, if you want a BFF!!!

AnticorRifling
10-20-2010, 12:29 PM
Mmmm dew crotch.

Bobmuhthol
10-20-2010, 12:32 PM
Is this the same bar that I'm supposed to do the BFF quest in?

peam
10-20-2010, 12:33 PM
This game is shit.

Tordane
10-20-2010, 12:36 PM
I died to a bully in the sewer. My first boss fight. Damn you death sting!

Back
10-20-2010, 12:43 PM
This game is shit.

Most FB games are. Celephais posted some game theory article about Pavlov and training people to do more and more complex thing for illusionary rewards. This is todays Pavlov box. The hook you first then lay out the bait of buying things for a few bucks here and a few bucks there. With 30 million or however many people playing that adds up.

Still, its a clever time waster until Fed Ex delivers my Fallout Vegas Pavlov Box.

Tolwynn
10-20-2010, 12:55 PM
Farmer Vill in Bacon Acres has some amusing commentary on shit FB games, too.

Back
10-20-2010, 01:01 PM
I like the loading potato.

Gnome Rage
10-20-2010, 01:22 PM
I'm playing a slack ninja, in class.

4a6c1
10-20-2010, 01:31 PM
dodgebrawler ftw

4a6c1
10-20-2010, 01:45 PM
also should I be having this much fun in a location titled "Pantry of Ill Omen" ??

Rucca
10-20-2010, 01:59 PM
also should I be having this much fun in a location titled "Pantry of Ill Omen" ??

Of course. Such a silly question.

Although my BFF Jayvn lost his life to a Krab early on, I am sure he will be excited to learn that I found us both a pair of bowling shoes. I will await his ebullience.

Gnome Rage
10-20-2010, 02:05 PM
Cant find fizzy candies and fizzy soda. :( I fail.

4a6c1
10-20-2010, 02:06 PM
I'm mad that I cant find the janitor. And that my quest is forcing me to help needy people...wtf

Hips
10-20-2010, 02:09 PM

On the Deckjoke.

Nilandia
10-20-2010, 02:10 PM
Absolutely adore Fantasy University. Currently a level 6 emomancer, and feel free to friend me on FB if you need a BFF (find me at http://www.facebook.com/nilandia). Also feel free to PM me if you need quest help, since I played through the game a few times earlier.

Gretchen

Hips
10-20-2010, 02:10 PM
I'm mad that I cant find the janitor. And that my quest is forcing me to help needy people...wtf

You have to have the flashlight from the Detention Dungeon equipped, and he's in the closet in the boiler room.

Nilandia
10-20-2010, 02:11 PM
Fizzy candies and fizzy soda can be bought at the shop in the Mordorms. The janitor is near the boiler room in the detention dungeon.

Gretchen

Celephais
10-20-2010, 02:12 PM
Most FB games are. Celephais posted some game theory article about Pavlov and training people to do more and more complex thing for illusionary rewards. This is todays Pavlov box. The hook you first then lay out the bait of buying things for a few bucks here and a few bucks there. With 30 million or however many people playing that adds up.

Still, its a clever time waster until Fed Ex delivers my Fallout Vegas Pavlov Box.

Yeah I refuse to play any facebook game, because that's all they ever are.

(Celephais stares at the fallout new vegas box on his desk he will install tonight)

Tordane
10-20-2010, 02:14 PM

Can buy them from the vendor in the Dorms on the Lobby floor. They are cheap.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
10-20-2010, 02:19 PM
I don't get hooked on FB games because I have the attention span of a gnat, and get bored very easily by doing repetitive shit. I made a FU character, played for ten minutes, and now I am over it.

B4Hand
10-20-2010, 02:21 PM
I am sad face! I cannot make my phone let me play from work!

Gnome Rage
10-20-2010, 02:38 PM
I have like a million quests that I need to finish :(

CrystalTears
10-20-2010, 02:52 PM
Manhole cat iz watching ur poopz.

:lol:

Oh and pets that actually do decent amount of damage is nice. MAKE THAT HAPPEN IN GEMSTONE YOU MORONS!

DCSL
10-20-2010, 09:45 PM
Damnit, what do I have to throw into the cauldron to get a freaking reaction so I can face my food demon?!

Marl
10-20-2010, 10:01 PM
i need bffssss

Hips
10-20-2010, 10:24 PM
Damnit, what do I have to throw into the cauldron to get a freaking reaction so I can face my food demon?!

Spoiled mayo from the Pantry of Ill Omen will do it. Funky cheese too, and whatever the flatbread is.

Nilandia
10-20-2010, 10:26 PM
Teriyucky sauce and half-eaten food will also work.

Gretchen

4a6c1
10-20-2010, 10:31 PM
Teriyucky sauce and half-eaten food will also work.

Gretchen

I smell an F.U. webpage in the making!!!

(yes/no/maybe?)

Makkah
10-20-2010, 10:42 PM

(yes/no/maybe?)

No.

Sheikh
10-20-2010, 10:58 PM
Supposedly this:
Mithril Funnel of Krag'duramas, Fizzy Soda, Fizzy Bits Candy
Makes this:
Fizzy Soda Bomb

But it isn't working for me... any advice?

ElvenFury
10-20-2010, 11:09 PM
Supposedly this:
Mithril Funnel of Krag'duramas, Fizzy Soda, Fizzy Bits Candy
Makes this:
Fizzy Soda Bomb

But it isn't working for me... any advice?
That's the recipe. If you don't have the recipe under your crafts section just use "experiment" and pick those ingredients.

Sheikh
10-20-2010, 11:14 PM
That's the recipe. If you don't have the recipe under your crafts section just use "experiment" and pick those ingredients.

I did all that, and I get INFOWNED every time I try.

Nilandia
10-20-2010, 11:48 PM

(yes/no/maybe?)
You mean this?

http://fantasyuniversity.wikia.com/wiki/Fantasy_University_Wiki

I've already got one website! I don't need another!

Gretchen

GSFHenry
10-21-2010, 12:15 AM

I've tossed about 15 different things in there. Including half-eaten hamburgers and spoiled milk. It always tells me that I put an item in, when I select the box it says I didn't put anything in. I think it may be bugged for me.

diethx
10-21-2010, 12:36 AM
Holy crap this is so fun.

Oh crap, that's what you sent me an invite to. I didn't block it or anything... :x

4a6c1
10-21-2010, 12:51 AM
Yes! I pretty much never send people crap. That is what trashy relatives are for right? But I figured it deserved a go. Also it gave me nostalgia for the free Gemstone, AOL days. Oh wow....that was a while ago.

Tolwynn
10-21-2010, 01:52 AM

Also poisonberries work very well, and the spiky potatoes do ok, whatever they're called.

CrystalTears
10-21-2010, 08:24 AM
Where are the pieces to get Elton?
And how come I go to clean the kitchen but nothing happens? I have the Mr. Sheen in my quest inventory. Am I missing something else?

Gnome Rage
10-21-2010, 08:31 AM
I did all that, and I get INFOWNED every time I try.

you have to go to your backpack and click on the recipe to add it to your book. Then you go back to the crafting page and pick fizzy bombs in the drop down menu.

(This might have been answered but I didn't see it)

CrystalTears
10-21-2010, 08:34 AM
Yeah read the message to see if it did it or not. You get INFOWNED when it works too.

Keller
10-21-2010, 09:25 AM
If I were to try this, would it show up in my status update and bombard my friends with trivial information?

In other words, would my friends have confirmation that I'm just a giant nerd?

Tolwynn
10-21-2010, 09:27 AM
It's pretty much voluntary if you want anything to be posted. None of the typical news or wall spam most FB games require.

CrystalTears
10-21-2010, 09:43 AM
If I were to try this, would it show up in my status update and bombard my friends with trivial information?

In other words, would my friends have confirmation that I'm just a giant nerd?
Only if you want to. The posts only go to the wall when you tell it to. It gives you the option. So thankfully, they're not automatic. I only posted one to let people know that I'm geek and to play if they want but that's the extent of it.

ElvenFury
10-21-2010, 10:00 AM
Where are the pieces to get Elton?
And how come I go to clean the kitchen but nothing happens? I have the Mr. Sheen in my quest inventory. Am I missing something else?
There's the one under the Ogre in the tavern.
There's another in the boiler pit in the Detention Dungeon (you have to shut the flames off).
There's one in the junkyard.
One in the catacombs.
...and that's all I can remember.

CrystalTears
10-21-2010, 10:04 AM
Yeah turning the valve is where I'm stuck for that piece.

And I can't clean the kitchen. I think I'm broken. :(

ElvenFury
10-21-2010, 10:09 AM
Yeah turning the valve is where I'm stuck for that piece.

And I can't clean the kitchen. I think I'm broken. :(
Talk to the Janitor. He should send you on a quest to Captain Crunch, or whatever his name is.

Get the cleaning liquid from the vandal outside the nurses office, or the main office (I can't remember). Then you can kill a few monsters in the Kitchen and it will be clean.

Rucca
10-21-2010, 11:37 AM
Okay so, isn't your health and adv. point supposed to move up eventually with time, or do you actually have to rest in bed and heal up? Bleh.

ElvenFury
10-21-2010, 11:38 AM
Okay so, isn't your health and adv. point supposed to move up eventually with time, or do you actually have to rest in bed and heal up? Bleh.
Your AP rise, but not your health. Sleeping in your dorm is a waste of adventure points, IMO. I'd suggest visiting the school nurse. It's usually about 20 fubar to heal.

Rucca
10-21-2010, 11:38 AM
Talk to the Janitor. He should send you on a quest to Captain Crunch, or whatever his name is.

Get the cleaning liquid from the vandal outside the nurses office, or the main office (I can't remember). Then you can kill a few monsters in the Kitchen and it will be clean.

I want to eat him.

ElvenFury
10-21-2010, 11:39 AM
I want to eat him.
I'm available if he turns you down.

Rucca
10-21-2010, 11:40 AM
Your AP rise, but not your health. Sleeping in your dorm is a waste of adventure points, IMO. I'd suggest visiting the school nurse. It's usually about 20 fubar to heal.

Oh hmm, my AP is the same as I left it yesterday. :( OH nevermind, when I went to the nurse it also brought that up too.

ElvenFury
10-21-2010, 11:44 AM
Oh, I was talking about adventure points, not ability power. I was confused. Nevermind.

Tordane
10-21-2010, 11:45 AM
Oh hmm, my AP is the same as I left it yesterday. :( OH nevermind, when I went to the nurse it also brought that up too.

Probably just needed to move and make the game refresh to see the AP's come back.

Side note, anyone else having problems with BFF's not showing up? Even after 24hrs? I'm only seeing two of mine, and the only reason I see them is because they have me in THEIR group as a BFF.

Rucca
10-21-2010, 11:50 AM
Probably just needed to move and make the game refresh to see the AP's come back.

Side note, anyone else having problems with BFF's not showing up? Even after 24hrs? I'm only seeing two of mine, and the only reason I see them is because they have me in THEIR group as a BFF.

Yeah, I can't get you to show up either.

ElvenFury
10-21-2010, 12:05 PM
Where the hell do I find a disagreeable beefcake?

Rucca
10-21-2010, 12:11 PM
Where the hell do I find a disagreeable beefcake?

In Paradii's pants.

CrystalTears
10-21-2010, 12:16 PM
In Paradii's pants.
:rofl:

Nilandia
10-21-2010, 02:11 PM
Finding the pieces for the Pentacat to find Elton:

In plain sight in the LOLCatacombs.
In the Junkyard. Buy a bacon blaster biscuit from the pet store to bribe the guard dog.
The ogre in the tavern. Talk to the keeper of the bar who will tell you to make wakeup juice which requires a poisonberry, spoiled mayo and hot sauce you get from the principal. Craft them together and pour it into his mouth to snag the piece.
The boiler room in detention dungeon. First to turn off the flames, either see the janitor who will point you to Captain Arr to get the grabber (conveniently stolen by pierats), or buy the extinguisher from the mordorms. Go down into the boiler room and find the dust bunny that you can choose to clean off or fight. Fight it and find the boiler valve handle. Insert it into the control room, set it to 'hot' and return to the boiler room to find the piece, now free of ice.

Gretchen

ElvenFury
10-21-2010, 02:24 PM
Yeah, but what about the beefcake???!!!

BEEEEFCAKE!!

ElvenFury
10-21-2010, 02:53 PM
And what's up with people dying? Cheesy Tacotits (or whatever Nikki is called) has been dead forever. Does she have to log in again before she'll be revived?

Tordane
10-21-2010, 03:11 PM
And what's up with people dying? Cheesy Tacotits (or whatever Nikki is called) has been dead forever. Does she have to log in again before she'll be revived?

Yes, BFF's can die while you battle. They auto-revive when they login to the game or you can buy a BFF Rez item from the Hero Store for 5.

Nilandia
10-21-2010, 03:16 PM
Quick head's up that I rerolled into a mathemagician again. Emomancer just wasn't working for me so I went back to what I played during the closed beta. I'm back up to level 5, but if you had me BFF'd, you'll need to BFF me again.

Gretchen

Kimberly Hart
10-21-2010, 04:48 PM
Went to add BFF's and found the only people who play are all from GS...now to spread the word to those less educated than us!

Ps. Motorboater? Really? LOL...so you. Also, I was very jealous of Bloodninja as soon as I saw it.

ElvenFury
10-21-2010, 09:36 PM
Ps. Motorboater? Really? LOL...so you.
:whistle:

Hey, does anyone know what I should use to thaw out the meatlocker dude?

Sheikh
10-21-2010, 09:37 PM
I have no BFFs and I need them, if anyone needs more PM me for my email and I would appreciate it.

Nilandia
10-21-2010, 11:10 PM
:whistle:

Hey, does anyone know what I should use to thaw out the meatlocker dude?
Buy a bottle of liquid fire from Admiral Snackbar.

If anyone needs BFFs, find me on Facebook.com/Nilandia and send a friend request. Feel free to ask about any quest-type stuff, too. I've played through at least four times in the closed beta so I might be able to help.

Gretchen

B4Hand
10-21-2010, 11:22 PM
I simply cannot figure out how to make any BFF's.. I may be simply BFF-less forever.

ElvenFury
10-21-2010, 11:26 PM
I simply cannot figure out how to make any BFF's.. I may be simply BFF-less forever.
I whored myself out to a bunch of people for the sake of BFFs, but it's still not letting me add them. There's apparently a wait timer, and it's longer than the day that they claim.

Jhynnifer
10-21-2010, 11:30 PM
I rolled up a cheermonger... its rough, but fun.

If anyone wants/needs more BFFS (Like I do) facebook.com/jhynnifer

Latrinsorm
10-22-2010, 04:32 PM
There's apparently a wait timer, and it's longer than the day that they claim.RSN.

Nilandia
10-22-2010, 04:44 PM
I haven't encountered any wait time, but I'll see if the developers can come up with anything.

That aside, does anyone happen to have a spare launch quee that they haven't opened yet? I lost mine when I rerolled and would love to get it back.

Gretchen

ElvenFury
10-22-2010, 04:47 PM
I haven't encountered any wait time, but I'll see if the developers can come up with anything.

That aside, does anyone happen to have a spare launch quee that they haven't opened yet? I lost mine when I rerolled and would love to get it back.

Gretchen
I'd send you mine, but I can't get to it until later tonight.

Tordane
10-22-2010, 04:51 PM

Let us know. I started support post on this.

Really frustrating that the BFF's aren't showing up. Missing out on a lot of the game, including ranking and the chance for free items.

Nilandia
10-22-2010, 05:33 PM
Reply from one of the developers:

We are searching diligently for this bug... The best way to help us is to give us specific names, like, "John Smith cannot see Sally Doe, but Sally can see John". Also, it's good to check if the issue is just on the BFF page, but also in other places like the mail "send" dropdown. If it's just in BFFs but not in mail, then that's a different problem. Any info appreciated, thanks!

Feel free to PM me where you're running into the issue and I'll pass it along.

Gretchen

Tordane
10-22-2010, 06:07 PM
Reply from one of the developers:

Feel free to PM me where you're running into the issue and I'll pass it along.

Gretchen

I added that I cannot see any of my 14 friends when trying to use the recipient drop-down in the mail area. I can't even see the 2 that are BFF's. Granted, they only became BFF's for me because they put me in their group which allowed me to add them to mine. They still don't show up as a friend in the friend tab.

Soulpieced
10-22-2010, 06:36 PM

In the Junkyard. Buy a bacon blaster biscuit from the pet store to bribe the guard dog.
The ogre in the tavern. Talk to the keeper of the bar who will tell you to make wakeup juice which requires a poisonberry, spoiled mayo and hot sauce you get from the principal. Craft them together and pour it into his mouth to snag the piece.
The boiler room in detention dungeon. First to turn off the flames, either see the janitor who will point you to Captain Arr to get the grabber (conveniently stolen by pierats), or buy the extinguisher from the mordorms. Go down into the boiler room and find the dust bunny that you can choose to clean off or fight. Fight it and find the boiler valve handle. Insert it into the control room, set it to 'hot' and return to the boiler room to find the piece, now free of ice.

Gretchen

Where do you get the hot sauce?

Hips
10-22-2010, 06:42 PM
From the Principal in the Office.

Soulpieced
10-22-2010, 06:52 PM
Found it, now what do I need to place after all the pieces?

Nilandia
10-22-2010, 06:59 PM
The Piano Guy gave you a crocodile rock at the start of the quest. Once the pieces are placed, click the square thing-er below them and choose the crocodile rock. The pull the lever, and Elton will appear.

Gretchen

ElvenFury
10-22-2010, 08:08 PM
Gretchen, I sent you an invite in case you still want that quee thing.

Nilandia
10-22-2010, 08:14 PM
Confirmed you.

Gretchen

Carl Spackler
10-22-2010, 08:28 PM

Gretchen

Where's the control room? I've got my lever, just can't seem to find the room.

ElvenFury
10-22-2010, 08:35 PM
It's in the boiler room, right next to the pit.

Nilandia
10-22-2010, 08:45 PM
You'll need to continue adventuring in the boiler pit until you find it. Once you fit the handle in, you'll be able to return as often as you want without having to go back into the pit.

Gretchen

Carl Spackler
10-22-2010, 08:46 PM
It's in the boiler room, right next to the pit.

all i get is the pit

ElvenFury
10-22-2010, 09:07 PM
all i get is the pit
Oh, I think Nilandia had it right, you probably have to find it in the pit first.

Does anyone know what to use to get the Manatee to appear in the trainwreck?

Nilandia
10-22-2010, 11:48 PM
Just keep fighting in the Mangle. It takes a while to appear, but it will eventually. Nasty thing, too.

Gretchen

Jhynnifer
10-23-2010, 01:30 PM
Anyone know where the frozen piece of the pentacat puzzle is?

Carl Spackler
10-23-2010, 01:41 PM
Anyone know where the frozen piece of the pentacat puzzle is?

read my question and answers above... has to do with the boiler room

Jhynnifer
10-23-2010, 01:54 PM
read my question and answers above... has to do with the boiler room

Ah... I read it over and I wasn't getting anything from the janitor (kept checking). Finally went back and did another quest, came back and he's offering it now.

B4Hand
10-23-2010, 03:41 PM
Stealing back the cookie from the thugs in the sewers is really rough going!

Kimberly Hart
10-23-2010, 04:08 PM
Anyone able to shed some light on how to melt the iceblock the kid in the freezer is in?

Kainen
10-23-2010, 04:40 PM
Dammit.. I JUST got free from Nightclub City.. now this!

P.S. I love my Emomancer! HA!

Tolwynn
10-23-2010, 06:55 PM
Anyone able to shed some light on how to melt the iceblock the kid in the freezer is in?

You can get a bottle of liquid fire from Admiral Snackbar at the Rickety Docks. That'll do the trick.

Kimberly Hart
10-23-2010, 08:15 PM
Perfect! Thanks for the help!

4a6c1
10-24-2010, 02:37 AM
i am sad that i cannot play this at work. this work computer is so ancient from when like phones had buttons on them that were the actual size of fingertips. evil bad work computer also stole my shift button. just kidding i dont do shift button in the am. only long nonsense paragraphs. Ok. Fine. I'm Shifting Now. ARE YOU HAPPY

Soulpieced
10-24-2010, 05:17 AM
Man, I am struggling with the following:

1. Clearing the way - Neygiri defeated. Where the heck is she?
2. Nutrition suspicion - vanquish your food demon. What foods do I need to offer?
3. Got smarts - where do I get funky cheese, ordinary chocolate bar, whipped cream?

ElvenFury
10-24-2010, 09:28 AM
Man, I am struggling with the following:

1. Clearing the way - Neygiri defeated. Where the heck is she?
2. Nutrition suspicion - vanquish your food demon. What foods do I need to offer?
3. Got smarts - where do I get funky cheese, ordinary chocolate bar, whipped cream?
1.) She moves through the three tree groups. You have to fight a few times in each to find her. I think moving left to right worked for me. I don't know if you have to do it that way or if it doesn't matter.

2.) Furry pies from the pierats are what I used.

3.) Funky cheese is also from the pierats. I have no idea on the other two.

Tolwynn
10-24-2010, 09:39 AM
Ordinary chocolate bar also comes from pierats, there's a chocolate one they come from specifically.

For the food demon, horrifying sandwiches also work, as do poisonberries and prickly potatoes.

If you have extra fubars, it's definitely worth checking out the auction house for items instead of grinding away your turns looking for a specific drop.

Amaron
10-24-2010, 11:22 AM
YAY for cheermongers!

Amaron
10-24-2010, 11:24 AM
Spoiled Mayo from the larder works for the cauldron too.

Soulpieced
10-25-2010, 05:14 PM
Still looking for whipped cream. Are they from the pierats?

Tordane
10-25-2010, 05:19 PM
Still looking for whipped cream. Are they from the pierats?

Comes from marshmallow men in the Kitchen of Ill Repute, same guys drop the marshmallows you have to toast in the boiler room.

Soulpieced
10-25-2010, 05:49 PM
So what level/class is everyone so far?

Level 8 Mathemagician

Sheikh
10-25-2010, 07:04 PM
I have 3 BFFs now, hoping to get 3 more so I can get a quest done.

facebook.com/dragoomg

Sheikh
10-25-2010, 07:07 PM
Level 6 Slackninja

and... does anyone remember where to find these items, Im running behind most people:

beef shank
ice tray full o' ice
extra fried pork rinds

and where to remove wrinkles from pants

ElvenFury
10-25-2010, 07:27 PM
Pork Rinds are in the pig pen, or whatever it's called.

Nilandia
10-25-2010, 07:48 PM
See Dr. Mac Steamy in the nurse's office about getting the wrinkles removed.

Currently a level 9 mathemagician. Won't be playing too much while EG is going on, though.

Gretchen

CrystalTears
10-25-2010, 08:38 PM
So what level/class is everyone so far?

Level 8 Mathemagician

Level 8 Cheermonger! Woooooo! B! E! Aggressive!

DCSL
10-26-2010, 12:34 AM
Okay, must ask. Where is Gar?

Tolwynn
10-26-2010, 02:08 AM
Gar likes his food raw, and all the food in Elanthia comes from one 450 by 450 pixel area.

Head to Bread Basket and keep searching around the Porkin Patch in Bacon Acres until you get lucky.

Tolwynn
10-26-2010, 08:22 AM
All right, my turn for a couple of questions.

Where do I find bendable wire?

How do I make a tinfoil hat past getting tin gel?

ElvenFury
10-26-2010, 08:55 AM
All right, my turn for a couple of questions.

Where do I find bendable wire?

How do I make a tinfoil hat past getting tin gel?
Bendable wire is in the campsite. I haven't done that hat yet. It kills me to waste adventures in the low level areas.

Tolwynn
10-26-2010, 09:21 AM
Turns out the campsite handles the tinfoil hat, too. Semi-annoying that other hats don't work, but the campsite one does.

ElvenFury
10-26-2010, 09:39 AM
Has anyone else repopulated the sausage fair? I'm only 60 tickets away, and I'm wondering if it's been worth it all.

CrystalTears
10-26-2010, 09:45 AM
I'm still in the zombie area. I R BEHIND!

Kimberly Hart
10-26-2010, 11:39 AM
Does anyone know where you get yarn from?

Also, level 9 cheermonger :)

ElvenFury
10-26-2010, 11:45 AM
The LOL Catacombs.

deehota
10-26-2010, 12:22 PM
Does anyone know where you get yarn from?

Also, level 9 cheermonger :)

Set the boiler to cold, head on down and look for Freddy Kruger character. He'll give you a sweater. You can then deconstruct it and get a ball of yarn. Keep deconstructing the yarn till you have a string of yarn. Viola!

I on the other hand need to find the "Ice Tray full o' Ice". I keep clearing the Cold Boiler pit but to no avail. Is it a ultra rare drop, or am I in the wrong place?

Kimberly Hart
10-26-2010, 01:09 PM
So I went down to find Freddy and found myself an Ice Tray full o' Ice.

Look for a Frigid Wolfman Alpha OR check the auction house in about 3 minutes.

Soulpieced
10-26-2010, 06:04 PM
Still no whipped cream :-( Is it from the Pantry or Kitchen?

Kainen
10-26-2010, 08:00 PM
There needs to be a quest guide for this game dammit.

ElvenFury
10-26-2010, 08:17 PM
There needs to be a quest guide for this game dammit.
There's a wiki link at the bottom of the page. Feel free to add whatever info you find.

Kainen
10-26-2010, 08:33 PM
There's a wiki link at the bottom of the page. Feel free to add whatever info you find.

Thanks!

Tordane
10-26-2010, 09:09 PM
Still no whipped cream :-( Is it from the Pantry or Kitchen?

Kitchen, I thought I said that already.

Carl Spackler
10-26-2010, 10:20 PM
Anyone know where to get a beef shank and a mound of dirt?

ElvenFury
10-27-2010, 02:50 PM
Does anyone know what to do with the dummy head (Quest: M.O.M.M.A. Said knock you out)?

Does anyone know where the Drama-o-rama/Leisure suit Dwayne is?

Kimberly Hart
10-27-2010, 03:11 PM
I can't find the Drama-o-rama place but go talk to the doc in the Asplode Hall about the head.

ElvenFury
10-27-2010, 03:23 PM
I can't find the Drama-o-rama place but go talk to the doc in the Asplode Hall about the head.
Wow, I'm an idiot. I should have gotten that one right away. I r fail at mythbusters. :(

mgoddess
10-27-2010, 10:39 PM
Aight, I'll give in... lookin' for BFF's! facebook.com/moon81goddess Let me know you're from the PC and/or for FU, and all will be good. :D

CrystalTears
10-28-2010, 07:35 AM
How do you melt Herb whatshisface in the meat freezer?

Tolwynn
10-28-2010, 08:23 AM
Use a bottle of liquid fire from Admiral Snackbar for Herb.

ElvenFury
10-28-2010, 09:50 AM
Ok, so I decided to add a table of enchanting scrolls to the Dodgebrawlers' wiki page. Perhaps not the best place for it, but I only felt like organizing the scroll relevant to myself. Anyway, the table is double spaced or something, and I don't know how to fix it. If any of you wiki-savvy people want to go in and clean up my mess I'd appreciate it.

ETA: Nevermind, I figured it out (soft return, DERP DERP).

DCSL
10-28-2010, 11:27 AM
Where do I get a tin foil hat?

ElvenFury
10-28-2010, 11:31 AM
Where do I get a tin foil hat?
I got tin gel from the pantry, and then a bowler had from dirty apes. Crafting them makes a tin gel hat which will get you a piece of the u.f.o.

Of course, the screen didn't fully load when I got mine, and now I don't know what to do with it. :(

CrystalTears
10-28-2010, 11:33 AM
I lost my Junior Combination when the page didn't load while trying to open the locker. :(

LeDru
10-28-2010, 01:20 PM
Ok what drops the eyeballs for Handsy?

ElvenFury
10-28-2010, 01:40 PM
Ok what drops the eyeballs for Handsy?
Googly eyes drop from the sponges on the top of the SS deckjoke. You can probably buy them in the auction house though.

CrystalTears
10-28-2010, 01:53 PM
Those dust bunnies drop them too in the boiler pit.

ElvenFury
10-28-2010, 02:28 PM
ATTN: Dodgebrawlers.

I'm trying to nail down the formulas for each move's base damage. I have a theory based on my own stats, so I'd appreciate it if you could compare your own stats and see if they work. And if they don't, if you could post your own stats as well as the base damage listed for each of your moves. Kthx.

Breaking Brawl | Beefosity - Smarts
Fast Brawl | Beefosity + Charm - Smarts
Brawl of Steel | Beefosity + Charm
Murder Brawl | (2 * Beefosity) + Charm - Smarts

Carl Spackler
10-28-2010, 05:13 PM
Fashionable zipper? where?

ElvenFury
10-28-2010, 06:16 PM
Fashionable zipper? where?
Rot Topic, in the Pleasant town mall.

Carl Spackler
10-28-2010, 06:18 PM
Rot Topic, in the Pleasant town mall.

do I need to not be a zombie when I'm doing this I wonder? just went through 12 adventures there and didn't get one

Anyone else having trouble collecting parts in Trainwreck? It's not giving me an option to use the syringe they gave me for the quest.

ElvenFury
10-28-2010, 08:57 PM
do I need to not be a zombie when I'm doing this I wonder? just went through 12 adventures there and didn't get one

Anyone else having trouble collecting parts in Trainwreck? It's not giving me an option to use the syringe they gave me for the quest.
I believe you need to be a healthy living person, yes.

For the syringe, are you hunting in the thicket?

Nilandia
10-28-2010, 10:01 PM

The syringe shows up in your items along with your healing gear. Use that to harvest the parts.

Gretchen

deehota
10-28-2010, 10:29 PM
Anyone know where to get a beef shank and a mound of dirt?

Beef Shank in the trash bin at the sausage festival. I think the dirt drops when you dig up the porkin...

Carl Spackler
10-29-2010, 11:03 AM
Ay yi yi.... then how the F do I become human again?.... I figured the syringe would be there, but nothing is showing up in my healing gear except for my healing gear

CrystalTears
10-29-2010, 11:24 AM
If you're still a zombie, you need to go to Town Square in Pleasanton to have Mayor Brian help turn you back.

Carl Spackler
10-29-2010, 11:32 AM
yeah, it says he can't help me and to check the message board

ElvenFury
10-29-2010, 11:35 AM
yeah, it says he can't help me and to check the message board
Have you confronted the farmhouse family and gotten the cure yet?

Carl Spackler
10-29-2010, 11:56 AM
Have you confronted the farmhouse family and gotten the cure yet?

yes, it says they can't do anything for me either

CrystalTears
10-29-2010, 12:02 PM
And you're still a zombie? That's odd. Unless you didn't finish the Pleasanton quests.

Nilandia
10-29-2010, 12:05 PM
Have you reassembled all three of the zombie guys you killed? One each in the gas station, mall and school. You need to do that before you can confront the Faunteds.

Gretchen

Carl Spackler
10-29-2010, 12:06 PM
And you're still a zombie? That's odd. Unless you didn't finish the Pleasanton quests.

yeah i've done all the quests i believe, i've talked to everyone i think and can't seem to get another

CrystalTears
10-29-2010, 12:09 PM
yeah i've done all the quests i believe, i've talked to everyone i think and can't seem to get another
You may have missed something then, because after you're done, you can become a zombie and back whenever you want.

Carl Spackler
10-29-2010, 12:11 PM
I never came across something that said I could become human again... I wonder if it lagged out of that page and now im screwed

Jhynnifer
10-29-2010, 12:30 PM
Have you gone back to the Cemetary to talk to MF again after putting the guys back together? She's the daughter of the family and it starts you on the quest to go after them

Carl Spackler
10-29-2010, 12:46 PM
Hmmm.... obviously i have missed a quest, i never had to put anything together... who gives it?

CrystalTears
10-29-2010, 01:13 PM
Hmmm.... obviously i have missed a quest, i never had to put anything together... who gives it?
Try either Ervin or the Open Grave next to him.

LeDru
10-29-2010, 01:53 PM
ok this might have been answered somewhere, but the last piece for elton the cat in the boiler room, do i need to have it set to cold to get it to drop or to hot since it was frozen?

CrystalTears
10-29-2010, 02:17 PM
Hot because it's frozen. That way when you find it, you just attain it.

Carl Spackler
10-29-2010, 02:54 PM
Try either Ervin or the Open Grave next to him.

nothing from either of those... grave says something about being caved in and slits of light.... do i need to take something in there with me?

ElvenFury
10-29-2010, 03:45 PM
Beef Shank in the trash bin at the sausage festival. I think the dirt drops when you dig up the porkin...
What do you mean by "dig up the porkin"? How does one do that?

CrystalTears
10-29-2010, 03:52 PM
Wow. Down for maintenance. Really?

True
10-29-2010, 04:03 PM
This game's positively hilarious! Loving playing. :)

I think I'm done with all the quests though, only have dailies left. :(

Level 10 slackninja if anyone wants to add me please do!

facebook.com/JimStrick

Would love some more BFFs! Does seem like BFFs are broken though. Have my three but the rest of my friends that are playing aren't showing up.

On to quests, let's see...

I've got the hat made, but didn't know what to do with it?

I can't seem to get the bear to move. I fished for some exceptional fish sticks assuming that's what he meant by crunchy, but I don't have an option of giving that to him.

Finally, the unstoppable force thing after M.O.M.M.A ... do I need to craft one? Happy to just dunno where to go.

Funniest thing I've seen so far... the description for the special flaming cock pet. lol "This is one cock you don't want to block."

Haha!

Jim/True

CrystalTears
10-29-2010, 04:08 PM
I notice a lot of people having problems with BFFs. I see all 6 of mine. I just wish it wasn't limited to 6. :(

ElvenFury
10-29-2010, 04:45 PM
This game's positively hilarious! Loving playing. :)

I think I'm done with all the quests though, only have dailies left. :(

Level 10 slackninja if anyone wants to add me please do!

facebook.com/JimStrick

Would love some more BFFs! Does seem like BFFs are broken though. Have my three but the rest of my friends that are playing aren't showing up.

On to quests, let's see...

I've got the hat made, but didn't know what to do with it?

I can't seem to get the bear to move. I fished for some exceptional fish sticks assuming that's what he meant by crunchy, but I don't have an option of giving that to him.

Finally, the unstoppable force thing after M.O.M.M.A ... do I need to craft one? Happy to just dunno where to go.

Funniest thing I've seen so far... the description for the special flaming cock pet. lol "This is one cock you don't want to block."

Haha!

Jim/True
If you wear the hat into the cropcircles you can find a U.F.O. piece. If you figure out what to do with THAT, let me know. I'm still walking around with mine.

Androidpk
10-30-2010, 12:59 PM
What's up with Mad Willy Jack, I take it this boss fight is bugged? Every time I fight him and get him down to where I'm just about to kill him it boots me back out to the prior screen.

ElvenFury
10-30-2010, 01:36 PM
What's up with Mad Willy Jack, I take it this boss fight is bugged? Every time I fight him and get him down to where I'm just about to kill him it boots me back out to the prior screen.
If he has his shield up, you're supposed to lose. Unequip your armor and let him beat you.

Soulpieced
10-31-2010, 09:20 AM
I'm pretty much stuck now in Trainwreck with no new quests in sight. I've probably wasted about 30 adventures in the erroneous position next to the rails looking for the manatee, but no dice. Also done what I think are all the monkey-related and other quests there, Hugozan, etc. I'm assuming I need some item to give to the misplaced bear?

Also, any hints on FU Charmed, I'm sure? Box of toothpicks, huge melons, honeydoom melon.

ElvenFury
10-31-2010, 12:37 PM
I'm pretty much stuck now in Trainwreck with no new quests in sight. I've probably wasted about 30 adventures in the erroneous position next to the rails looking for the manatee, but no dice. Also done what I think are all the monkey-related and other quests there, Hugozan, etc. I'm assuming I need some item to give to the misplaced bear?

Also, any hints on FU Charmed, I'm sure? Box of toothpicks, huge melons, honeydoom melon.
I have both an exceptional fish and a trophy fish that I keep on me, and the Manatee shows up the first or second hunt. I'm not sure which one is needed.

Box of Toothpicks can be found in the trailer park (lower townshire).

Also, I hate Dex, because I spent 30 adventures in the diabolical dungeon trying to get a goddamned mound of dirt, and it finally popped up BUT WAS GIVEN TO HERRR WTFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!1!

Kimberly Hart
10-31-2010, 11:18 PM
It has to be an exceptional fish. I tried going in there with just the trophy one and I still didn't find him. Bought an exceptional one and he came out on the second hunt.

ElvenFury
11-01-2010, 10:18 AM
So, apparently level 12 is a wall. I now have 0/0 experience. Not much left to do but collect fubars and get that bacontine armor, I guess.

Nilandia
11-01-2010, 11:25 AM
Yeah, it's been posted that level 12 is the current level cap. It will be raised as more stuff is released.

Gretchen

ElvenFury
11-01-2010, 12:00 PM
Less than two weeks to cap. Woooo!

Oh, and I just read on their support page that after level 12, experience earned is converted into fubars, so at least there's that.

mgoddess
11-01-2010, 03:28 PM
Yar... having trouble putting an offering together for Puree'wa. Have a bad apple stem, bizarro bits, parsnip, and a vampire fang, and I keep getting infowned with "you almost have it, but you nearly pull a muscle. looks like you'll have to learn this recipe somewhere."

Any ideas for this?

Edit: Ya know, poking around the Wiki page a lot more can be very helpful... solution found!

Soulpieced
11-01-2010, 05:34 PM
What are the skeletal keys good for? I've got 13 burning a hole in my backpack.

ElvenFury
11-01-2010, 06:03 PM
What are the skeletal keys good for? I've got 13 burning a hole in my backpack.
You can open sophmore lockers with them. It's debatable if it's worth burning the adventure points for it though.

Soulpieced
11-01-2010, 06:04 PM
Interesting, I've also got a handful of junior and senior combination's, but just get the generic message you can't open. Is there something special to get into them?

ElvenFury
11-01-2010, 06:31 PM
Interesting, I've also got a handful of junior and senior combination's, but just get the generic message you can't open. Is there something special to get into them?
Craft two junior combination pieces together to get a complete combination. Senior combinations require 4 pieces crafted together.

ElvenFury
11-02-2010, 09:14 AM
I'm sitting on 1440 generi-tickets, if anyone's interested in buying them off me. I was going to go for the bacontine armor, but I got sick of bobbing for tickets.

CrystalTears
11-02-2010, 10:18 AM
Where's the top banana??

LeDru
11-02-2010, 01:11 PM
ok so i'm having trouble with gepetto in pleasanton, he tells me to talk to the owner of the gas station for a pump piece but i can't find the owner. Already done all the zombie quests and when i go back now i just kill things but it doesn't drop. Any ideas.

Kimberly Hart
11-02-2010, 06:19 PM
Make sure you're still a zombie or he won't talk to you. It takes a while but eventually he will come out.

LeDru
11-02-2010, 06:49 PM
oh so i need to be a zombie again and just kill stuff in the gas station thanks!

Kimberly Hart
11-03-2010, 11:37 AM
I know this is probably a stupid question and the answer is most likely RSN but...

Any news on when they might be adding more levels?

ElvenFury
11-03-2010, 12:42 PM
I mentioned on their support page that they might want to add some fubar sinks. Like more and more people, I'm at cap with nothing to do but farm. So if it's going to be a few weeks the game economy could get out of whack. David Whatley commented and said "it won't be that long".

I resisted the urge to reply with "RSN".

AnticorRifling
11-03-2010, 12:44 PM
Ask for monks.

Soulpieced
11-03-2010, 06:03 PM
Any assistance with the locations to harvest the following?

Box of Toothpicks
Honeydoom Melon

Nilandia
11-03-2010, 06:54 PM
Honeydoom melons are ammo for the fruit cannon. Start killing fruits in the pasta orchards. I've heard that boxes of toothpicks are found in the trailer park near the Bump 'n Grinder in Townshire.

Gretchen

Makkah
11-03-2010, 07:01 PM
Ask for monks.

...yes.

Surprises me how that cocksucker Whatley hasn't peeped about GS in like fucking 10 years but he's all over this non-cash making bullshit. Fuck that dude.

CrystalTears
11-04-2010, 02:05 AM
...yes.

Surprises me how that cocksucker Whatley hasn't peeped about GS in like fucking 10 years but he's all over this non-cash making bullshit. Fuck that dude.
Are you sure about that? You'd be surprised how many people buy into a game's credit system for virtual game crap.

Kimberly Hart
11-04-2010, 01:32 PM
Any assistance with the locations to harvest the following?

Box of Toothpicks
Honeydoom Melon

I just put a Honeydoom in the auction house, or if you want I'd gladly send it to you. PM me your fb and I'll send it on!

Edited to add: It sold...I hope that was you!

True
11-05-2010, 10:08 AM
Are you sure about that? You'd be surprised how many people buy into a game's credit system for virtual game crap.

Guilty! I did get the pokey fingers pet. He morphs! It's pretty cool. :)

CrystalTears
11-05-2010, 10:26 AM
Guilty! I did get the pokey fingers pet. He morphs! It's pretty cool. :)
I almost did myself for more inventory space. :)

CrystalTears
11-05-2010, 10:27 AM
Where's the top banana??
Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

ElvenFury
11-05-2010, 12:15 PM
No idea about the Banana.

Alright, which of you bastards are slackninjas? I need lots of friends with pickpocketing abilities.

Nilandia
11-05-2010, 12:28 PM
Does anyone have any spare funky cheese? I need some for a food quest but I haven't found any after spending around 100 adventures. It's getting annoying.

Gretchen

Soulpieced
11-05-2010, 04:27 PM
For the love of god how rare are the ice tray full o' ice?! I've gotten 1 in maybe 100 adventures in the boiler pit.

AnticorRifling
11-05-2010, 04:34 PM
Well I've been playing Simu's Fantasy University on Facebook for the last 20 years and they aren't that common.

You know SP loves it when you claim to have played the game for a long time :)

ElvenFury
11-05-2010, 05:24 PM
For the love of god how rare are the ice tray full o' ice?! I've gotten 1 in maybe 100 adventures in the boiler pit.
This is where slackninja friends help. I've been friending random asians just trying to collect ninjas. When you encounter the frozen wolfman, use their pickpocket ability. It works about 50% of the time.

Nilandia, I'm also looking for the funky cheese, so I feel your pain. Let me know if you figure out which creature drops it.

Rucca
11-05-2010, 06:42 PM
I found funky cheese in the Kitchen of Foul Repute.

GSKynthelig
11-05-2010, 07:47 PM
This is where slackninja friends help. I've been friending random asians just trying to collect ninjas. When you encounter the frozen wolfman, use their pickpocket ability. It works about 50% of the time.

Nilandia, I'm also looking for the funky cheese, so I feel your pain. Let me know if you figure out which creature drops it.

I am a slackninja. I thought the word on the street was everyone was ninja but no one seems to be a dodgebrawler.

LeDru
11-06-2010, 11:21 AM
anyone have a spare intact visor, done about 100 adventures in the junkyard trying to finish gepetto's quest and haven't found one.

Nilandia
11-06-2010, 11:35 AM
I found mine in the LOLCatacombs and not the Junkyard. I believe it was on a Kitt Kat.

Gretchen

Kimberly Hart
11-09-2010, 11:37 AM
This funky cheese business is getting very annoying. I heard you get it from the milkshakes in the kitchen but even with a slackninja pickpocketing I am cheese-less.

Am I missing something or just terribly unlucky?

True
11-09-2010, 08:53 PM
Hmm does anyone know if it's simply any sharp object to amputate the monkey wrench? :) I canj ust buy a cheapy level 1 sword perhaps?

Nilandia
11-09-2010, 08:56 PM
I used a pointy stick I found while fishing for the iron boots. Couldn't tell you beyond that.

Gretchen

True
11-09-2010, 09:39 PM
<<I used a pointy stick I found while fishing for the iron boots. Couldn't tell you beyond that.

Gretchen
>>

Pointy stick worked! Thanks. :)

CrystalTears
11-10-2010, 01:57 AM
You people are mentioning so many items and quests I've never heard of. Level 11 and all I have are dailies. WTF.

Kimberly Hart
11-10-2010, 01:16 PM
Did you finish all the quests from "the guild" gang? I didn't find those until I capped but I'm pretty sure they are open way before that.

CrystalTears
11-10-2010, 02:44 PM
Did you finish all the quests from "the guild" gang? I didn't find those until I capped but I'm pretty sure they are open way before that.
The what? From who/where?

Nilandia
11-10-2010, 02:50 PM
Pull up the screen just before the nurse's office. There should be a place called the Common Ground at the top. Also, head to the mall in Pleasanton as a human and go to Mourning Wood.

Gretchen

CrystalTears
11-10-2010, 02:54 PM
Thanks!

True
11-10-2010, 04:02 PM
I think I'm all caught up now on Mourning Wood and such, just trying to finish of The Guild quests. Freaking Funky Cheese. 50 adventures and 15 Milkshakes later and still no cheese! Are we sure that's the only place it comes from?

Also, there aren't enough items to fill up the carnival with Porkin's right? There will be some empty attractions?

Nilandia
11-10-2010, 04:08 PM
The parade grounds and the wienermobile will be empty.

Gretchen

True
11-11-2010, 08:57 PM
100+ adventures in the kitchen and no funky cheese. Grrrrrr....

On a side note, while I love the Bacta Bars, I don't like that it takes 5 adventures when the puddings come. :P

Soulpieced
11-11-2010, 09:09 PM
Where to find the rabbit rib for Stranger Than You Dreamt It?

Nilandia
11-11-2010, 11:35 PM
SP, head down to the boiler pit and hunt killer rabbits. Take a slackninja BFF to steal from them to up your chances.

Gretchen