PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Superheroes Indoctrinating Children

ClydeR
10-19-2010, 09:42 PM
Hide your face and grab the kids. Coming soon to a TV in your child's bedroom is a posse of righteous, Sharia-com pliant Muslim superheroes -- including one who fights crime hidden head-to-toe by a burqa.

These Islamic butt-kickers are ready to bring truth, justice and indoctrination to impressionable Western minds.

Scheduled for release on the new network The Hub -- formerly Discovery Kids -- which launches today (Time Warner and DirecTV carry it in the city), is a cartoon beloved in the Arab world and received timidly in Britain last year, "The 99."

The program chronicles the adventures of 99 superheroes, each of whom embodies an attribute of Allah.

More... (http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/trading_cape_for_the_burqa_SVLKS5gF1HlJugmRPFJepL)

"They know the kids are watching TV or on the Internet. So maybe Sharia becomes OK. It's a game. It gradually becomes more and more in their lives."

Mom-of-two Trish Mobley said, "I have no problem with Muslim superheroes, but lose the burqa. A female superhero should not wear a symbol of subservience to men. It's also completely impractical when fighting bad guys."

"Muslim superheroes?" asked Rich Pecorella, who lost his fiancée on 9/11. "They're dragging religion into an area that we don't drag religion into in this country."

Obama said this is a good comic, but I disagree. For the sake of the children, we need to organize and boycott and stop this atrocity. Just like the construction worker they interviewed said, it's a way of sneaking Sharia law into the United States.

4a6c1
10-19-2010, 10:52 PM
AHAHAHAHA. Okay you already know how I feel about this. So bye.

ElvenFury
10-19-2010, 11:05 PM
http://trollcats.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/and_how_does_that_make_you_feel_trollcat.jpg

phantasm
10-19-2010, 11:18 PM
Muslims will never out produce the Duggars.

Latrinsorm
10-20-2010, 12:44 PM
It's also completely impractical when fighting bad guys.lol