PDA

View Full Version : Grayson is a dumbfuck

Parkbandit
09-29-2010, 11:45 AM
You know you are the dumbest politician in America today when you are a Democrat and MSNBC calls you out on the carpet for being a dipshit.

Hopefully, the people of Orlando, FL kick this trash to the curb in a month.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuiKuVi3YJo

Cephalopod
09-29-2010, 12:24 PM
Wow. I actually like Grayson, especially because of some of the shit he pulls... but this is just a bit too much. It's like comparing Obama to Mao.

EDIT: I did just donate $10 to Grayson in PB's name, though.

Tgo01
09-29-2010, 12:26 PM
I guess he's missing the limelight after he got popular for claiming Republicans healthcare plan was for people to 'die quickly.' Anything to get reelected eh? Gotta love politicians.

ElvenFury
09-29-2010, 12:30 PM
Pretty dumb, but still not dumber than the guy who thought Guam was going to capsize.

Parkbandit
09-29-2010, 01:25 PM
Pretty dumb, but still not dumber than the guy who thought Guam was going to capsize.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt.. because it might just be the seat he occupies that makes people batshit insane.

Cynthia McKinney held it before him.

Parkbandit
09-29-2010, 01:26 PM
Wow. I actually like Grayson, especially because of some of the shit he pulls... but this is just a bit too much. It's like comparing Obama to Mao.

EDIT: I did just donate $10 to Grayson in PB's name, though.

LOL.

According to recent polls, that was a complete waste of ten bucks.

ClydeR
09-29-2010, 02:27 PM
According to recent polls, that was a complete waste of ten bucks.

Definitely. Fivethirtyeight.com says there is a 51.75% chance the Republican will win. People should spend their money where it can make a difference.

Ryvicke
09-29-2010, 02:45 PM
Because I do whatever Nachos does in hopes of one day becoming as attractive to small children as he is I also donated $10 to Grayson. PC MONEY POWER.

http://www.actblue.com/page/bd2010

Warriorbird
09-29-2010, 02:48 PM
I donated $10 that MoveOn owes me (for added lulz) in PB's name.

HouseofElves
09-29-2010, 02:55 PM
lol

Tgo01
09-29-2010, 04:10 PM
Just to make things even I donated 30 dollars to Graysons opponent in PBs name.

Warriorbird
09-29-2010, 04:11 PM
PB's kind of a big deal in politics now.

Parkbandit
09-29-2010, 04:20 PM
PB's kind of a big deal in politics now.

Not really.. since you aren't putting it under my actual name/address/credit card. It's as if I never contributed a single penny to this chowderhead. Oh right.. I didn't!

I think if we really, really try.. we can get Grayson at least $500.00. That will make a gigantic difference in a multi-million dollar campaign.

And we somehow have to counter that ad's effective $70,000 contributions to his opponent. If we reach our goal, that cuts that right down to $69,500!!

TAKE THAT DANIEL WEBSTER, YOU WOMAN SUBJUGATER!

Cephalopod
09-30-2010, 12:51 PM
Now he's fighting with Sarah Palin (http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0910/42948.html)...

Palin Tweets:
“FL's Daniel Webster - keep moving forward w/positive,strong,sharp message of truth! (As opposed to opponent who disgraced himself w/that ad)”
"Grayson's twisted campaign ad adds to "media distrust" problem;he blatantly lies in vile rant,but greedy media run it anyway w/no fact check"
"Florida deserves the best! No need 2 settle 4 such an odd,troubled character 2 represent your beautiful state. Take pride in Daniel Webster"

Jarvan
09-30-2010, 01:07 PM
I am not sure who is more dumb, grayson, or Bill Maher, who last night on O'Reilly, said that All republicans are religous lunatics, flat earthers and civil war re-enactors. And that There is no extreme left really.

And apparently, he is still saying that if you disagree with Obama you are racist.

So apparently Tea party members are the far right and extremists, but the liberal people that are far left of center are normal everyday people that want what everyone ones.

So remember, Government take overs of Companies, and free medicare for all along with cap and trade are moderate issues.

yep, another brilliant Liberal.

Rinualdo
09-30-2010, 02:14 PM
Cynthia McKinney held it before him.

She's on my list for dumbest people in Congress

Parkbandit
09-30-2010, 02:44 PM
I am not sure who is more dumb, grayson, or Bill Maher, who last night on O'Reilly, said that All republicans are religous lunatics, flat earthers and civil war re-enactors. And that There is no extreme left really.

And apparently, he is still saying that if you disagree with Obama you are racist.

So apparently Tea party members are the far right and extremists, but the liberal people that are far left of center are normal everyday people that want what everyone ones.

So remember, Government take overs of Companies, and free medicare for all along with cap and trade are moderate issues.

yep, another brilliant Liberal.

Bill Maher has always been delusional.

Warriorbird
09-30-2010, 10:23 PM
She's on my list for dumbest people in Congress

She's the Democratic Michele Bachmann.

Warriorbird
09-30-2010, 10:25 PM
Bill Maher, who last night on O'Reilly, said that All republicans are religous lunatics, flat earthers and civil war re-enactors.

Noteworthily, a lot of religious lunatics, flat Earthers, and Civil War re-enactors do happen to be Republicans.

Cephalopod
09-30-2010, 10:27 PM
Someone break out a Venn diagram.