PDA

View Full Version : NO.

Oscar76
09-10-2010, 10:38 PM

Oscar76
09-10-2010, 10:52 PM
Yeah. I'm not very good at this shit (being message boards, probably the mere utterance of which makes me a douche), BUT.

FUCK YOU if you decry our nation for the debate. Because there is no debate in many places of the world.

I WANT debate about the whack-job pastor, and disingenuous Imam. Some peoples, some nations, do not accept such. Thank God we do. I cannot express the pride I have for a nation of folk who express their [very] angry positions on (1) the "Mosque," (2) the Florida pastor, and (3) this entire fucking debate ... the entirety of whom have yet to stone, shoot, or otherwise slay another human being for their respective positions within the debate.

You think the dudes in the pic I previously put up here think the same? Maybe. But ... seriously maybe.

Stanley Burrell
09-10-2010, 11:09 PM
Yeah. I'm not very good at this shit (being message boards, probably the mere utterance of which makes me a douche), BUT.

FUCK YOU if you decry our nation for the debate. Because there is no debate in many places of the world.

I WANT debate about the whack-job pastor, and disingenuous Imam. Some peoples, some nations, do not accept such. Thank God we do. I cannot express the pride I have for a nation of folk who express their [very] angry positions on (1) the "Mosque," (2) the Florida pastor, and (3) this entire fucking debate ... the entirety of whom have yet to stone, shoot, or otherwise slay another human being for their respective positions within the debate.

You think the dudes in the pic I previously put up here think the same? Maybe. But ... seriously maybe.

Debating things, for the sake of having a debate, because our immediate security standards and social norms allow for a debate that doesn't mimic other societies is ... an interesting idea.

I appreciate whatever it is this world has to offer me. I respect our nation tremendously, but ... there have always been debates. And I don't place the Good of our nation in the hands of the capacity to debate. I certainly respect the contrast, but there are many things (beyond debate) that one can appreciate.

pabstblueribbon
09-10-2010, 11:35 PM
Debating things, for the sake of having a debate, because our immediate security standards and social norms allow for a debate that doesn't mimic other societies is ... an interesting idea.

I appreciate whatever it is this world has to offer me. I respect our nation tremendously, but ... there have always been debates. And I don't place the Good of our nation in the hands of the capacity to debate. I certainly respect the contrast, but there are many things (beyond debate) that one can appreciate.

It's just so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. You know, what's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?

Goddamnit, why'd you have to go and get all smart on us Stanley?