PDA

View Full Version : Does Islam suck?

Rocktar
09-03-2010, 08:23 PM
Andrew Klavan asks this very question.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPzC0ZEZ8NQ&p=5E4261F4B4942B8E&playnext=1&index=32

Warriorbird
09-03-2010, 08:25 PM
I think people would probably be more impressed if you posted your own thoughts.

Rocktar
09-03-2010, 08:34 PM
I think...

You are back to lying again, just stop it.

Sean
09-03-2010, 08:54 PM
I think people would probably be more impressed if you posted your own thoughts.

If he did that he wouldn't have plausible deniability.

Rocktar
09-03-2010, 09:00 PM
I checked, it isn't a full moon. There must be some explanation for you two but I sure can't find it.

Sean
09-03-2010, 09:02 PM
I'd tell you but I'm waiting for someone else to write about it first, then I'll post it as their words in order to avoid any blowback.

Rocktar
09-03-2010, 09:04 PM
BTW, I think both Christianity AND Islam both suck big time. Judaism only sucks somewhat moderately and a lot of the rest of the worlds religions hold solid positions on the suck-o-meter as well. Don't know what you thought I might be denying, my opinions in the matter aren't any big secret.

Michaelous
09-03-2010, 09:08 PM
......it stupifies me to see how stupid our government and the american people are..... what people dont realize is islam in its original form is based on world domination. Now you have so many diffrent idealogies of commercialized islam, that call the original isalm extremisim when in fact the opposite is true. I.E. you have a religion that deviated so far from the truth of its original form so much that it claims peace....(and if you are one of these people that claim islam is peace then no offense.)

and in christianity you have extremists that have deviated so far from the original message that it claims death.....(if you are one of these people then f you!)

ask yourself which has more credibility the corporate offices?(the original form) or the franchieses(the commercialized form)

i get so pissed whn i hear all these muslums saying oh yea well christainity has extremists that kill people too! which is basically the official stance our government cia etc. has taken

Warriorbird
09-03-2010, 09:09 PM
Why?

Methais
09-03-2010, 09:14 PM
Why?

http://www.soupleys.com/files_uploaded/thumbs/buddry30pk06Fkoawxgu.gif

Warriorbird
09-03-2010, 09:16 PM
I liked those commercials. The beer? Not so much.

Rocktar
09-03-2010, 09:20 PM
http://www.soupleys.com/files_uploaded/thumbs/buddry30pk06Fkoawxgu.gif

Dog in your avitar, awesome, beer in this post, pisswater. Funny though.

Methais
09-03-2010, 09:30 PM
Dog in your avitar, awesome, beer in this post, pisswater. Funny though.

You must not remember the commercials then. Or more likely, are too young to know of them.

Cthulu
09-03-2010, 10:01 PM
......it stupifies me to see how stupid our government and the american people are..... what people dont realize is islam in its original form is based on world domination. Now you have so many diffrent idealogies of commercialized islam, that call the original isalm extremisim when in fact the opposite is true. I.E. you have a religion that deviated so far from the truth of its original form so much that it claims peace....(and if you are one of these people that claim islam is peace then no offense.)

and in christianity you have extremists that have deviated so far from the original message that it claims death.....(if you are one of these people then f you!)

ask yourself which has more credibility the corporate offices?(the original form) or the franchieses(the commercialized form)

i get so pissed whn i hear all these muslums saying oh yea well christainity has extremists that kill people too! which is basically the official stance our government cia etc. has taken

What the holy shit fuck are you trying to say here, you illiterate cock-straw?

Michaelous
09-03-2010, 10:04 PM
What the holy shit fuck are you trying to say here, you illiterate cock-straw?

sorry i didnt take into consideration that some of you are mentally challenged, forgive me.

Rocktar
09-03-2010, 10:09 PM
You must not remember the commercials then. Or more likely, are too young to know of them.

I remember the commercials just fine. I thought your adding it here was funny. I think the beer tastes like pisswater and is a waste of a perfectly good container.

Ceyrin
09-03-2010, 10:47 PM
http://www.505090.com/troll-2.gif

Rocktar
09-04-2010, 12:09 AM
Your nose is too close to your upper lip, or your head is too far into your ass, pick one.

IorakeWarhammer
09-04-2010, 07:47 AM
Islam is the truth

Skeeter
09-04-2010, 08:58 AM
Even Buckwheat saw the light. Now he is...

http://onthebackburner.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/kareem_wheat.jpg?w=229&h=287

Showal
09-04-2010, 09:26 AM

Have you ever considered becoming a poet?

Deathravin
09-04-2010, 10:45 AM
This is clearly a troll designed to make somebody re-post that Muhammad sucking cock picture PB posted a couple months ago.

I for one am not going to give in... my resolve is strong...

TheEschaton
09-04-2010, 10:56 AM
Christianity's "original" form sought world domination. Religions evolve, and the "original" or "traditional" form can easily become the "extremist" form. So stfu Mich.

Showal
09-04-2010, 11:02 AM
So stfu Mich.

Michaelous, please don't stfu. I appreciate your well thought out responses.

Daragon
09-07-2010, 11:11 AM
Yes. In fact Islam was founded shortly after Christianity to counter the christian ideology and judaism. The Palestinian people always hated the jews and earlier christian philosophy and decided to become the exact opposite in every way. If you actually read the bible, then read the quran it's like reading the same stories of a war, just different sides of the war.

IorakeWarhammer
09-07-2010, 11:19 AM
Yes. In fact Islam was founded shortly after Christianity to counter the christian ideology and judaism. The Palestinian people always hated the jews and earlier christian philosophy and decided to become the exact opposite in every way. If you actually read the bible, then read the quran it's like reading the same stories of a war, just different sides of the war.

Wow. Complete ignorance of history. Did you know the Prophet Abraham was from Palestine?

Anyway, Islam began in Arabia in 570 AD with the birth of Muhammad (salalaahu alayhi wa sallam)

http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_tsn/ch1s7.html#In%20the%20Cave%20of%20Hira’

Here is a link to his biography, this link begins with his first revelation from God.

Enjoy, it's quite an amazing history and it's quite well written.

Cephalopod
09-07-2010, 11:27 AM
I hate IW being 'right', but Daragon has basically just one-upped Rocktar for most-willfully-ignorant poster. That takes skill.

Daragon, are you involved in hypno-lactation BDSM, by any chance?

Daragon
09-07-2010, 11:28 AM
Wow. Complete ignorance of history. Did you know the Prophet Abraham was from Palestine?

Anyway, Islam began in Arabia in 570 AD with the birth of Muhammad (salalaahu alayhi wa sallam)

http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_tsn/ch1s7.html#In%20the%20Cave%20of%20Hira’

Here is a link to his biography, this link begins with his first revelation from God.

Enjoy, it's quite an amazing history and it's quite well written.

Exactly 570 AD. Did you know ever since Islam's inception it's whole goal was to destroy or convert those of the Christian/Jewish faiths? Remember Christianity technically began with Christ in about oh 0-32AD? Judaism long before that. Everything about Islam is about world Dominance. So is that really ignorance? No, its observation and reading. I believe that their are a minority(possibly you included) that do not choose to follow the original form of Islam, However the majority does. I think it is wrong on our part to say this war on terrorism isn't a war on Islam, because it is, they believe it is a religious war, and they fight it like it is ever since Islam was created. And it's high time people get their heads out of their asses and quit preaching 'Tolerance' towards these people, because they damn sure don't show us any.

Daragon
09-07-2010, 11:29 AM
I hate IW being 'right', but Daragon has basically just one-upped Rocktar for most-willfully-ignorant poster. That takes skill.

Daragon, are you involved in hypno-lactation BDSM, by any chance?

Hmm, sounds intriguing tell me more.

Deathravin
09-07-2010, 11:31 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oxTMUTOz0w
According to Neil deGrasse Tyson it does.

Sean
09-07-2010, 11:35 AM
According to Neil deGrasse Tyson it does.

Is he still angry about the hate mail over pluto?

iJenni
09-07-2010, 11:36 AM
Exactly 570 AD. Did you know ever since Islam's inception it's whole goal was to destroy or convert those of the Christian/Jewish faiths? Remember Christianity technically began with Christ in about oh 0-32AD? Judaism long before that. Everything about Islam is about world Dominance. So is that really ignorance? No, its observation and reading. I believe that their are a minority(possibly you included) that do not choose to follow the original form of Islam, However the majority does. I think it is wrong on our part to say this war on terrorism isn't a war on Islam, because it is, they believe it is a religious war, and they fight it like it is ever since Islam was created. And it's high time people get their heads out of their asses and quit preaching 'Tolerance' towards these people, because they damn sure don't show us any.

hi,

This is strange. Don't Muslims believe in Jesus?

~ Jen

IorakeWarhammer
09-07-2010, 11:37 AM
thats why Jews used to seek solace in Islamic lands..

look - had the Muslims wanted to eradicate the two religions, it would have been done. there was nothing stopping the Muslims from doing so. or hinduism for that matter. the issue is, that is not something sanctioned in the Qur'an or the Sunnah. so again you have no clue.

If you are right, why didn't Salahuddin (Muslim general + ruler) eradicate the Christian population of Jerusalem when he reclaimed the city from the crusaders? (he was so honorable in this effort that the Europeans considered him a hero)

Daragon
09-07-2010, 11:40 AM
hi,

This is strange.

~ Jen

Well, first off, Judaism settled in the muslim lands long before Islam was even created. So it wasn't muslim lands. About that hero you talked about, he was one of the minority that does not practice the original form of Islam..

BriarFox
09-07-2010, 11:40 AM

The Russians revolted in the Bolshevik Revolution just so they could take control of the country and build atomic bombs to attack the U.S.! The country's entire existence has been molded to destroy us. They indoctrinate their children with Anti-USA cereal, which comes in the shape of broken state outlines and tactical warheads, and they have them sings songs about the glory of pulling out Americans guts and using them to string their clothes across their slummy streets. In the extreme cases, 12-year-old children undergo the Kranash rite of passage, in which they file their teeth, swear their existence to destroying Americans, and then capture and eat alive an American tourist (sometimes it takes a whole group, because the tourists can outweigh the children by a huge ratio). These blood-drinking, flesh-eating, nuclear-arms mongering, satanic demonspawn will kill you, if you don't kill them first!

Daragon
09-07-2010, 11:42 AM
thats why Jews used to seek solace in Islamic lands..

look - had the Muslims wanted to eradicate the two religions, it would have been done. there was nothing stopping the Muslims from doing so. or hinduism for that matter. the issue is, that is not something sanctioned in the Qur'an or the Sunnah. so again you have no clue.

If you are right, why didn't Salahuddin (Muslim general + ruler) eradicate the Christian population of Jerusalem when he reclaimed the city from the crusaders? (he was so honorable in this effort that the Europeans considered him a hero)

Ah there it is...
It wasn't Islamic lands when they first settled their. Islam wasn't even created yet. Muslims were still pagans. Salahuddin must have been one of those few who does not practice traditional Islam.
Sounds like you have no clue. Read history books.

Daragon
09-07-2010, 11:44 AM
The Russians revolted in the Bolshevik Revolution just so they could take control of the country and build atomic bombs to attack the U.S.! The country's entire existence has been molded to destroy us. They indoctrinate their children with Anti-USA cereal, which comes in the shape of broken state outlines and tactical warheads, and they have them sings songs about the glory of pulling out Americans guts and using them to string their clothes across their slummy streets. In the extreme cases, 12-year-old children undergo the Kranash rite of passage, in which they file their teeth, swear their existence to destroying Americans, and then capture and eat alive an American tourist (sometimes it takes a whole group, because the tourists can outweigh the children by a huge ratio). These blood-drinking, flesh-eating, nuclear-arms mongering, satanic demonspawn will kill you, if you don't kill them first!

If you would actually take the time to read a history book you would see history. If you just pull it out of your ass, your just ignorant.

IorakeWarhammer
09-07-2010, 11:48 AM
Daragon - if Islam is so bad, you shouldn't need distortion to spread that message. You should be able to use the Islamic sources, even, to show it's a bad thing, and not resort to this made up stuff. It just makes you seem a bit desperate.

Daragon
09-07-2010, 11:49 AM
Daragon - if Islam is so bad, you shouldn't need distortion to spread that message. You should be able to use the Islamic sources, even, to show it's a bad thing, and not resort to this made up stuff. It just makes you seem a bit desperate.

I could talk about my time over in the middle east when i was in the military. No I can't actually but you get the point.

Willington
09-07-2010, 11:50 AM
Just curious: If islam started in 570 why does the Koran(Quran) have the same old testament as the Bible.Is it that far of a leap to say both relgions used to pray to the same god? In fact didnt all 3 major religions at 1 point in time believe in the same god?
If the above can be true then i would argue that the worlds religion was doin just fine till prophets showed up and people started dying in the billions

Daragon
09-07-2010, 11:53 AM
Just curious: If islam started in 570 why does the Koran(Quran) have the same old testament as the Bible.Is it that far of a leap to say both relgions used to pray to the same god? In fact didnt all 3 major religions at 1 point in time believe in the same god?
If the above can be true then i would argue that the worlds religion was doin just fine till prophets showed and people started dying in the billions

If you read towards revelation and the Quran equivilant, same story opposite sides.

IorakeWarhammer
09-07-2010, 11:56 AM
If the above can be true then i would argue that the worlds religion was doin just fine till prophets showed up and people started dying in the billions

The Communists (atheists) killed more than anyone. If you combine the Russian / Chinese regimes, you're pushing 150 million+

(More than any world religion combined.)

Also, the Qur'an is said to contain the pure messages of all Prophets.

Daragon
09-07-2010, 11:57 AM
The Communists (atheists) killed more than anyone. If you combine the Russian / Chinese regimes, you're pushing 150 million+

I agree with you about them damned communists.

BriarFox
09-07-2010, 11:58 AM

I'm *telling* you. They're trained from birth!911!

Mighty Nikkisaurus
09-07-2010, 12:00 PM
http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/1621/lunndistance.jpg

Cephalopod
09-07-2010, 12:01 PM
You know who else opened the distance at 12 feet?

Communists.

Stanley Burrell
09-07-2010, 12:02 PM
I want to hort my stones' contents all over your woman kilt.

Edit: Totally @ Nachos.

IorakeWarhammer
09-07-2010, 12:02 PM
I could talk about my time over in the middle east when i was in the military. No I can't actually but you get the point.

so you saw Muslims doing bad stuff, and automatically said their religion was bad because of that?

that's like looking at the KKK and saying "oh noes, Christianity is horrible, look what these Christians are doing!!"

don't be so childish. Muslims have contributed to modern society in ways you cannot (and probably refuse to) imagine. it's okay though - because whats happening is you've been duped into hating Muslims by the propaganda machine.

here's a link about the coming war with Iran, something this Islamophobia is contributing to:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=20584

Mighty Nikkisaurus
09-07-2010, 12:03 PM

Communists.

http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/4517/lolgorslutbeasthorts.jpg

Willington
09-07-2010, 12:04 PM
Pure message of all the prophets is to kill those who dont believe as they do?

Ryvicke
09-07-2010, 12:07 PM

I don't want to get all uppity about the words you type out--but I'm really curious--where or how did you learn these things you're saying about Islam? Just word of mouth or is there a website writing some of this somewhere? I'd love to read it.

Deathravin
09-07-2010, 12:08 PM

... Communists are atheists?

Deathravin
09-07-2010, 12:11 PM
Muslims have contributed to modern society in ways you cannot (and probably refuse to) imagine.

Not to harp on Neils point any more. BUT... If they contribute to modern society so much why is it that they are 20% of the world's population and have far less than 0.1% of the nobel prizes in the world?

IorakeWarhammer
09-07-2010, 12:13 PM
Pure message of all the prophets is to kill those who dont believe as they do?

Did you read that in the Qur'an? Let's take a look at some quotes since you seem to be so grossly misinformed:

"God does not forbid you to be kind and equitable to those who have neither fought against your faith nor driven you out of your homes. In fact God loves the equitable." Chapter 60, Verse 8

"And in their [the earlier prophets] footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the law that had come before him. We sent him the Gospel, therein was guidance and light and confirmation of the law that had come before him, a guidance and an admonition to those who fear God." Chapter 5, Verse 46

And it was Jesus who said "love thy neighbor as thyself."

So what does the Qur'an say about these two groups you CLAIM erroneously we seek to destroy?

"Those who believe (in the Quran), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians...and (all) who believe in God and the last day and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve." The Qur'an, 2:62

And "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

So, 1.7 billion Muslims are your neighbors. (1/4 the world's population, roughly.) I think you need to start being nice.

IorakeWarhammer
09-07-2010, 12:16 PM
Not to harp on Neils point any more. BUT... If they contribute to modern society so much why is it that they are 20% of the world's population and have far less than 0.1% of the nobel prizes in the world?

Obama got the Nobel Peace prize. Do you really consider that award as something truly groundbreaking?

Do we really need to start talking about the 10th Century Baghdad? Or Islamic Spain? Where the scholarship of antiquity was revived and augmented with Indian, Persian, Chinese, and other teachings? Where the foundations for modern law and medicine were formed?

IorakeWarhammer
09-07-2010, 12:18 PM
I don't want to get all uppity about the words you type out--but I'm really curious--where or how did you learn these things you're saying about Islam? Just word of mouth or is there a website writing some of this somewhere? I'd love to read it.

Boot camp and mixing with military types I'd imagine.

Why would you actually INFORM your troops using objective analysis of history, foreign policy, etc? They probably wouldn't fight. :)

Deathravin
09-07-2010, 12:19 PM
I do consider the Nobel prize groundbreaking, yes.
It honors greatness in several fields.

The fact they gave it to Obama is a bad argument, and doesn't undo all of its legitimate and vastly important honors.

IW, Please view this video.
I would really like to know your thoughts on it.

He asks a wonderful question. WHY has Islam shunned away from innovation? How can we get a quarter of the world's population back to working toward humanities future again?

Daragon
09-07-2010, 12:20 PM
so you saw Muslims doing bad stuff, and automatically said their religion was bad because of that?

that's like looking at the KKK and saying "oh noes, Christianity is horrible, look what these Christians are doing!!"

don't be so childish. Muslims have contributed to modern society in ways you cannot (and probably refuse to) imagine. it's okay though - because whats happening is you've been duped into hating Muslims by the propaganda machine.

here's a link about the coming war with Iran, something this Islamophobia is contributing to:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=20584

It's their governments and laws too. Look at Sharia Law(It's pretty much Slavery). And the way they treat ousiders.

BTW the Iran thing is not Islamophobia. Iran has said countless times they wanna blow israel off the face of the earth, and have done alot of other things.

The KKK is not true christianity, the practice a more perverse religion.

BTW I am not christian. Just so you know.

Daragon
09-07-2010, 12:23 PM

Why would you actually INFORM your troops using objective analysis of history, foreign policy, etc? They probably wouldn't fight. :)

Actually they taught us to be tolerant of everyone no matter what. But really back when I went to school, we had a much better education. Now days all they teach is how Americans are the bad people.

AnticorRifling
09-07-2010, 12:23 PM

Fuck you are dumb. You're the reason Americans hate the cra'yon or whatever holy coloring book it is you think is righteous this week.

Willington
09-07-2010, 12:29 PM
Its not about bein nice its just a simple truth that the goal of Islam is to convert everyone to there faith even by force.I dont have a Koran handy to find the passage but it is what the prophet muhammad said.
Im suprised that in these times with all we know and can do that any church has followers.Why is there a need for four walls and holy person to tell you how to believe in God

Daragon
09-07-2010, 12:31 PM
Its not about bein nice its just a simple truth that the goal of Islam is to convert everyone to there faith even by force.I dont have a Koran handy to find the passage but it is what the prophet muhammad said.
Im suprised that in these times with all we know and can do that any church has followers.Why is there a need for four walls and holy person to tell you how to believe in God

To each their own.

Daragon
09-07-2010, 12:37 PM

Oh yeah don't forget about the part in the Koran about the 12th Imam(which Iranian president has said they need to speed his arrival) which kills all non-believers in the end times. In the Christian Bible he is known as the Antichrist.

iJenni
09-07-2010, 12:47 PM
Oh yeah don't forget about the part in the Koran about the 12th Imam(which Iranian president has said they need to speed his arrival) which kills all non-believers in the end times. In the Christian Bible he is known as the Antichrist.

hi,

Could be a Shi'ite belief, but not part of Sunni Islam which 90% of the world practices. Any world religions class teaches that [I think]
Interesting debate. Is "IW" some Islamic evangelist or something?

~ Jen

Willington
09-07-2010, 12:47 PM
I hope im still alive when that war finally comes to head.I soooo want one of those Mad Max cars

But on a serious note the President of Iran says something like and in the next breathe says he`ll never use a Nuke in anger.To bad our Gov`t didnt take this war more serious had a chance to make some positive changes there.Instead it seems not much has changed and the money spent on the war really could have done some good back home

Daragon
09-07-2010, 12:57 PM
I hope im still alive when that war finally comes to head.I soooo want one of those Mad Max cars

But on a serious note the President of Iran says something like and in the next breathe says he`ll never use a Nuke in anger.To bad our Gov`t didnt take this war more serious had a chance to make some positive changes there.Instead it seems not much has changed and the money spent on the war really could have done some good back home

I think it will come sooner then we think. With Obama blowing off our only true allies to try and make friends with dictatorships. Oh yeah it's coming.

Showal
09-07-2010, 02:01 PM
hi,

Could be a Shi'ite belief, but not part of Sunni Islam which 90% of the world practices. Any world religions class teaches that [I think]
Interesting debate. Is "IW" some Islamic evangelist or something?

~ Jen

hi,

~ Showal

iJenni
09-07-2010, 02:24 PM
haha they let me know sorry

Atlanteax
09-07-2010, 02:33 PM
http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss96/trollcats/Glennbeckraep.jpg

sst
09-07-2010, 02:38 PM

It's okay, my unit killed the 12th Imam back in 2007. He cant come back again

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Najaf_(2007)

j43d3n
09-07-2010, 03:28 PM
Listen, Christianity has committed many horrible atrocities in the course of world history.

Similarly, Islam has also committed many horrible atrocities.

However, the persons of each respective religion responsible for the atrocities, were not true believers.

A true believer of either faith would never intentionally harm anyone.

We'll make you a deal. We will acknowledge that the KKK is not Christianity. You will agree that Wahabbism is not really Islam.

Let's be friends and purge the non-believers....together

IorakeWarhammer
09-07-2010, 03:31 PM
what are you a freakin' ventriloquist?!

no dummy - the religions didn't commit the atrocities, the "followers" did. but then you said that.

but I like most of what you're saying besides that sick pedo stuff, so carry on.

AnticorRifling
09-07-2010, 03:44 PM
So islam isn't the douche, it's just you. Check.

IorakeWarhammer
09-07-2010, 03:48 PM
I can live with that.

j43d3n
09-07-2010, 04:00 PM
brb, scotland

pabstblueribbon
09-07-2010, 04:26 PM

Communists.

Preacher: [referring to Dewey's Take my Hand song] You think we don't know what you're talking about when you say "take my hand"?

Dewey Cox: What do you mean? It's about holding hands.

Pa Cox: You watch your mouth.

Preacher: You know who's got hands? The devil. And he uses them for holding.

I gotta stop watching this movie.

Cephalopod
09-07-2010, 04:29 PM
I just never realized until just this moment how easy it is to cut someone in half with a machete.

pabstblueribbon
09-07-2010, 04:31 PM
I just never realized until just this moment how easy it is to cut someone in half with a machete.

It's a particularly bad case of someone being halved.

4a6c1
09-07-2010, 04:44 PM
So we were ignoring IW so he created an alt to talk to?? :lol:

Ok, just checking. Carry with the gor porn thread.

Daragon
09-07-2010, 08:48 PM
Listen, Christianity has committed many horrible atrocities in the course of world history.

However, the persons of each respective religion responsible for the atrocities, were not true believers.

We'll make you a deal. We will acknowledge that the KKK is not Christianity. You will agree that Wahabbism is not really Islam.

Well your missing the point.

1. Yes people did commit attrocities on behalf of christianity. However, that stopped. Islam is still doing this.

2. Those of Islam, not everyone but the vast majority(meaning those of the Islamic Countries) Still commit attrocities to this minute. Their laws(like Sharia) are atrocious. Look it up.

3. On the True believer comment. The problem is, the majority of the Islamic faith which commit these attrocities believe THEY are the true believers. So I fail to see your argument here.

4. Who's to say who's a non believer of any faith? And BTW saying let's purge the non-believers is pretty much an argument for genocide. Or what the Islamic people believe about Convert or die.

Deathravin
09-07-2010, 09:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oQJCJedmeo
Absolute morality.

Michaelous
09-07-2010, 09:42 PM
Christianity's "original" form sought world domination. Religions evolve, and the "original" or "traditional" form can easily become the "extremist" form. So stfu Mich.

See its crap like this that is ruining our country, ignorant teachers, and scholars teaching false ideas to the masses that bite on anything they hear.

the fact is the catholic church is not the original form of christianty and yes they may have had world domination as thier agenda and yes they are a commercialized form who deviated from the original just like my post stated, open your eyes and read things before you make ignorant comments like that. moron. In fact the entire middle east originally was eastern christian, which unlike western christians(roman catholics now) had NO ARMY and were therefore wiped out. and what little remnants remain of them in the mideast are indeed the most ancient form of christianity also kwown as orthodox christians. Huge diffrence

Daragon
09-07-2010, 09:51 PM
See its crap like this that is ruining our country, ignorant teachers, and scholars teaching false ideas to the masses that bite on anything they hear.

the fact is the catholic church is not the original form of christianty and yes they may have had world domination as thier agenda and yes they are a commercialized form who deviated from the original just like my post stated, open your eyes and read things before you make ignorant comments like that. moron. In fact the entire middle east originally was eastern christian, which unlike western christians(roman catholics now) had NO ARMY and were therefore wiped out. and what little remnants remain of them in the mideast are indeed the most ancient form of christianity also kwown as orthodox christians. Huge diffrence

I agree. Catholicism is not christian. Especially since you have to bow down to kiss some mans ring and beg him for forgiveness..

Michaelous
09-07-2010, 09:56 PM

lol please read my pst page 1 of this thread k thanks. This post is true except the muslums were true belivers, and all muslums claiming that islam is peace are in fact the non belivers. If you dont belive me walk to up any muslum in saudi arabia with a cross around your neck and bible in your hand and see if you make it half a block while saying "christianity is the truth, repent". In fact in almost all middle eastern countries there are some places where you cannot do that even in the most commercialized ones like egypt and lebanon. if you wanna belive the illinformed geek who claims to be a true beliver of islam from behind a cpu screen in america who has a lvl 60 ranger in a text based roleplaying game go right ahead. Its not to say that these guys(ill informed muslums) are bad people? they are just ignorant to the truth. If they wanna claim peace and harmony thats fine they are in america where free speech is welcomed, but they need to realize that they cannot claim that the original form of islam is peace and harmony.

Daragon
09-07-2010, 10:00 PM
lol please read my pst page 1 of this thread k thanks. This post is true except the muslums were true belivers, and all muslums claiming that islam is peace are in fact the non belivers.

Yep

Warriorbird
09-08-2010, 12:04 PM
Daragon = Rocktar.

4a6c1
09-08-2010, 12:07 PM
Wait so Rocktar created an alt to talk to himself in the same thread that IW created an alt to talk to himself?!?! OMG I CANT KEEP UP brain esplode

g++
09-08-2010, 12:14 PM
lol please read my pst page 1 of this thread k thanks. This post is true except the muslums were true belivers, and all muslums claiming that islam is peace are in fact the non belivers. If you dont belive me walk to up any muslum in saudi arabia with a cross around your neck and bible in your hand and see if you make it half a block while saying "christianity is the truth, repent". In fact in almost all middle eastern countries there are some places where you cannot do that even in the most commercialized ones like egypt and lebanon. if you wanna belive the illinformed geek who claims to be a true beliver of islam from behind a cpu screen in america who has a lvl 60 ranger in a text based roleplaying game go right ahead. Its not to say that these guys(ill informed muslums) are bad people? they are just ignorant to the truth. If they wanna claim peace and harmony thats fine they are in america where free speech is welcomed, but they need to realize that they cannot claim that the original form of islam is peace and harmony.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g158/skoenemann/dainbramage.jpg

4a6c1
09-08-2010, 12:39 PM
LOL

Kranar
09-08-2010, 02:47 PM

Also don't forget women and their lack of contribution. Did you know that they make up 50%, that's right, a whopping 50% of the population, but less than 5% of the Nobel prizes in the world?

And don't even get me started about black people, Indian's, Chinese, and the list goes on and on...

All these ethnicities, and women of course, are simply leeches contributing nothing to progress or 'modern society'.

Rather than focus on how I as an individual contribute to society and make the world better... it's more productive to just free ride off of the accomplishments of others who share my ethnicity and complain about those who contribute nothing. That's the key to advancement.

Oh, does Obama winning a Nobel prize count as half a Muslim winning it, or maybe a quarter Muslim? I hear he's kind of Muslim.

Deathravin
09-08-2010, 04:02 PM
Just means we need to find some way to persuade women to not be women anymore.
Same with Black people. We need to convince them to be white.

If we could get 100% of the population to become upper-middle class white male American or European atheists we could get some real work done.

Warriorbird
09-08-2010, 04:16 PM
http://gizmodo.com/5632105/the-real-stuff-white-people-like

g++
09-08-2010, 04:31 PM
That article is way too cool for this thread.

4a6c1
09-08-2010, 04:34 PM
Stuff asians like: Vancouver. LMAO.

Also writing proficiency levels catholic and protestant are at the bottom together. :(

Rocktar
09-08-2010, 05:18 PM
Daragon = Rocktar.

Uhhh, no.

But this is funny shit, keep it up.

Daragon
09-08-2010, 06:47 PM
Daragon = Rocktar.

Nope not Rocktar. I am me no one else :)

Back
09-08-2010, 07:00 PM
Andrew Klavan asks this very question.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPzC0ZEZ8NQ&p=5E4261F4B4942B8E&playnext=1&index=32

Andrew Klavan has a good production team but lacks any credibility whatsoever.

He does not even know who it was who took down the towers and why.