PDA

View Full Version : Seeing Evil Firsthand

ClydeR
08-09-2010, 02:29 PM
I don't know what kind of place Coshocton County is to allow half dressed strippers to desecrate a church meeting. They need to beef up their laws.

Inside the New Beginnings Ministries church, Dunfee's worshippers wore polyester and pearls.

Outside, George's strippers wore bikinis and belly rings.

More... (http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2010/08/09/of-ire-and-brimstone.html)

Every weekend for the last four years, Dunfee and members of his ministry have stood watch over George's joint, taking up residence in the right of way with signs, video cameras and bullhorns in hand. They videotape customers' license plates and post them online, and they try to save the souls of anyone who comes and goes.

Now, the dancers have turned the tables, so to speak. Fed up with the tactics of Dunfee and his flock, they say they have finally accepted his constant invitation to come to church.

It's just that they've come wearing see-through shorts and toting Super Soakers.

He said their presence has united his church members and reinvigorated their mission to shut down the club.

"They have now seen the evil firsthand," Dunfee said. "This has just made us stronger."

Fortunately, one of the men at the church was kind enough to go out and talk to the strippers and hold hands with them and pray.

radamanthys
08-09-2010, 02:30 PM
Haha, pwned.

ClydeR
08-09-2010, 02:33 PM
Warning - I forgot to warn that the link has photos and video. So that you will not be exposed to objectionable images, you should avoid clicking it.

Celephais
08-09-2010, 02:38 PM
I don't know about you, but I LOVE seeing evil.

Cephalopod
08-09-2010, 02:41 PM
I don't know about you, but I LOVE seeing evil.

If you happen to live in Warsaw, Ohio, you can now see evil for free, with no cover charge or tipping required.

EDIT: Having said that, it's pretty clear that generally strippers are not meant to be seen in daylight.

ClydeR
08-09-2010, 02:48 PM
EDIT: Having said that, it's pretty clear that generally strippers are not meant to be seen in daylight.

Being attractive is largely a matter of self-confidence.

Celephais
08-09-2010, 02:53 PM
False

If you happen to live in Warsaw, Ohio, you can now see evil for free, with no cover charge or tipping required.

Yeah, I don't want to see strippers in daylight, sometimes they catch a little bit of reflected light off a disco ball and well... that ruins it pretty quick.

Drisco
08-09-2010, 02:55 PM
Hahaha, god I hate hardcore churches, they look so foolish. Good for dem der strippers.

Back
08-09-2010, 03:00 PM
God made the human body so how can it be viewed as evil?

Ribbons
08-09-2010, 03:01 PM

Because all the morbidly obese are dating super models and not caring that the world calls them fat fucks.