PDA

View Full Version : Swiss Finally Get a Spine

ClydeR
11-29-2009, 05:42 PM
Nearly a century too late, the Swiss have finally found their backbone.

Switzerland voted on Sunday to ban the construction of minarets. The government had called on the public to reject the proposed ban, saying it will harm the country’s international image.

Over 57 percent of Swiss voters on Sunday approved a blanket ban on the construction of Muslim minarets, according to official results posted by Swiss news agency ATS.

More... (http://www.rfi.fr/actuen/articles/119/article_6020.asp)

Banning minarets is a sure way to prevent terrorism and deter the creeping implementation of Sharia law. Preventing Sharia law was the main reason given by proponents of the measure, but an ad showing minaret shaped rockets was also influential.

This is exactly what we should do in the United States. We need to amend the constitution to ban minarets. I can't believe we didn't think of this while we still had George W. Bush in office.

Makkah
11-29-2009, 05:48 PM
You're pathetic.

Ardwen
11-29-2009, 05:52 PM
Just curious, exactly which recreational drugs to you abuse Clyde?

Androidpk
11-29-2009, 05:55 PM
Just curious, exactly which recreational drugs to you abuse Clyde?

Jesus.

Tea & Strumpets
11-29-2009, 06:24 PM
I'm pretty sure ClydeR eats his own feces.

Belnia
11-29-2009, 06:32 PM
Jenkem?

Keller
11-29-2009, 07:21 PM
I'm pretty sure ClydeR eats his own feces.

That is an odd fact to consider about a total stranger you've only known through the internet.

Unless of course, you have first hand knowledge . . .

Makkah
11-29-2009, 07:24 PM
That is an odd fact to consider about a total stranger you've only known through the internet.

You lose. IRL IFL IAL

(thx Tabor)

Keller
11-29-2009, 07:29 PM
You lose. IRL IFL IAL

(thx Tabor)

What do I lose?

phantasm
11-29-2009, 08:01 PM
ClydeR has some strange political views.
The two poo fetish sicko's that posted in this thread have strange sexual views.

Clove
11-30-2009, 07:52 AM
ClydeR fails at simulating a conservative Christian.

Tea & Strumpets
11-30-2009, 04:02 PM

Pssh. I was just joking with you when I made it seem I was offended that you thought I was Clyder. So you can stop trying to poke my buttons, because this isn't one of them. :D

Tisket
12-02-2009, 03:16 PM

While it is refreshing to see that general intolerance, bigotry and fear-mongering extends farther than the U.S., I think the Swiss are pretty irrelevant overall. Except for skiing and swiss army knives, I can't think of many Swiss contributions.

Well, I guess the Swiss armored pikemen are pretty cool too. As a matter of fact, I think the U.S. should have a contingent of those. Never know when you might need to repel a pesky cavalry charge.

TheEschaton
12-02-2009, 04:26 PM
Swiss clocks MOTHERFUCKERS!?!?!?

Asha
12-02-2009, 04:46 PM
I enjoy the Facebook groups who vehemently oppose Sharia law taking over our country. According to them it's going to happen tomorrow.
Brilliant!

4a6c1
12-02-2009, 05:06 PM

Banning minarets is a sure way to prevent terrorism and deter the creeping implementation of Sharia law. Preventing Sharia law was the main reason given by proponents of the measure, but an ad showing minaret shaped rockets was also influential.

This is exactly what we should do in the United States. We need to amend the constitution to ban minarets. I can't believe we didn't think of this while we still had George W. Bush in office.

YOU RACIST.

The Mohammed People are just here to practice their religion FREELY just like the first AMERICANS that came over in boats running from the English Church. This country is a melting pot of alot of different everybodies and we are all equals. Muslums are not a danger to the US. Besides, it hasnt actually been proven that those people that bombed the 2 towers were ACTUALLY Muslims, Right? I mean, they have never DENIED being brown catholics, RIGHT? Catholics are very violent. Just look at history, DUH.

Help Me Start A Petition To Ban The Racist ClydeR.

Sweets
12-02-2009, 06:55 PM
While it is refreshing to see that general intolerance, bigotry and fear-mongering extends farther than the U.S., I think the Swiss are pretty irrelevant overall. Except for skiing and swiss army knives, I can't think of many Swiss contributions.

Well, I guess the Swiss armored pikemen are pretty cool too. As a matter of fact, I think the U.S. should have a contingent of those. Never know when you might need to repel a pesky cavalry charge.

Swiss chocolate! Toblerone! Nice little watches as well.

radamanthys
12-03-2009, 02:14 AM
"I hate these filthy neutrals, Kif! With enemies, you know where they stand! But with neutrals? Who knows! It sickens me!"

http://theinfosphere.org/images/thumb/9/9c/Neutral_President.jpg/225px-Neutral_President.jpg