PDA

View Full Version : Snowe Has to Go

ClydeR
10-13-2009, 01:54 PM
Republican Sen. Olympia Snowe broke with her party Tuesday and said she will vote for a Democratic health care bill, handing President Barack Obama a much-sought boost in his quest to expand access to medical coverage to all Americans.

More... (http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jlMpJGn28kqCcgU-aGcYE_ZHW-ywD9BABH200)

Because she crossed party lines to support a Democrat bill, she has to be punished.

Sen. Olympia Snowe (Maine) is risking a shot at becoming the top Republican on an influential Senate committee by backing Democratic healthcare legislation, according to senators on the panel.

More... (http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/62727-sens-snowe-risks-perch)

Clove
10-13-2009, 01:58 PM
ClydeR=Limbaugh. He just wanted a little anonymity to test out content.

Ker_Thwap
10-14-2009, 08:56 AM
In case anyone hasn't figured it out yet. The person behind Clyde is a liberal/moderate. Pretending to be a conservative Christian is just an act, which can be considered either humorous or trolling depending on your point of view.

All he's really doing is pointing out the inane. It's a lot like Comedy Central, it's amusing, but it's not particularly in context.

Methais
10-14-2009, 10:11 AM
Anytime I see Olympia Snowe, I think of this guy:

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Arts/Arts_/Pictures/2008/01/29/rock460.jpg

http://citizenstrade.org/images2/Maine/snowe.jpg

Daniel
10-14-2009, 11:40 AM
In case anyone hasn't figured it out yet. The person behind Clyde is a liberal/moderate. Pretending to be a conservative Christian is just an act, which can be considered either humorous or trolling depending on your point of view.

All he's really doing is pointing out the inane. It's a lot like Comedy Central, it's amusing, but it's not particularly in context.

Thanks inspector.

Ker_Thwap
10-14-2009, 12:52 PM
In case anyone hasn't figured it out yet, Daniel is an alias for a Conservative Christian Republican who's trying to make young liberal black men look fucking stupid.

Atlanteax
10-14-2009, 01:21 PM
I'll buy that.

Fallen
10-14-2009, 01:24 PM
Lol.

Parkbandit
10-14-2009, 03:34 PM
In case anyone hasn't figured it out yet, Daniel is an alias for a Conservative Christian Republican who's trying to make young liberal black men look fucking stupid.

He's been spot fucking on for over 6 years now then.

:P

Atlanteax
10-14-2009, 04:04 PM
He's been spot fucking on for over 6 years now then.

:P

Careful, you might get hit with negative rep!

Parkbandit
10-14-2009, 04:38 PM

http://www.mediabistro.com/agencyspy/original/Homer%20Simpson%20Oh%20No.jpg

That has me about as concerned as Keller never "helping" me again when I challenge Tsa'ah to a pissing match.

Methais
10-14-2009, 04:51 PM
That has me about as concerned as Keller never "helping" me again when I challenge Tsa'ah to a pissing match.

Someone challenged me to a pissing match once. It didn't end favorably for them.
http://c4.img.v4.skyrock.net/c49/benjy08/pics/184702757_small.jpg

Methais
10-14-2009, 04:57 PM
http://forum.gsplayers.com/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif Snowe Has to Go 10-14-2009 12:19 PM dwar god, just stfu

Oh dwar, it seems someone did not approve of my post. Dwar oh dwar.

4a6c1
10-14-2009, 05:00 PM
Your stream of urine is intimidating Methais. I was going to neg rep you but then I remembered you probably cant squat and pee as good as me.

Daniel
10-14-2009, 08:40 PM
:Insert Methaisque circle jerk picture:

Daniel
10-14-2009, 08:41 PM

You must have me confused with Clove.

Methais
10-14-2009, 08:47 PM
:Insert Methaisque circle jerk picture:

+1
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/spinarooni226/Daniel-1.jpg

Parkbandit
10-14-2009, 11:55 PM
:rofl:

That is some nasty shit there.

Gan
10-15-2009, 02:06 AM
ROFL

That tops the cheerleader pic.

Lord Orbstar
10-15-2009, 07:40 AM
I was never sure which guy in his avatar was Daniel. Was he the one holding on to his friends body or the one gently cradling the other one's face... That is a mystery that has been cleared up.

Either way, we are all people only seperated by self-imposed, environmentally influenced belief systems. We are all the same and should work harder to get along and respect each other's opinions.

Although, God created me and some of you liberal fuckers evolved from monkeys. But those of us that were created, we are all the same and should get along.

Parkbandit
10-15-2009, 08:45 AM
I was never sure which guy in his avatar was Daniel. Was he the one holding on to his friends body or the one gently cradling the other one's face... That is a mystery that has been cleared up.

Um.. you didn't know Daniel was black? Do you not read any of his posts?

Rocktar
10-15-2009, 09:22 AM
OH GODS THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FUCKING FUNNY AS HELL!!!!

Had to be said, in my sleep deprived/borderline exhausted state, this thread is funny as hell and I appreciate the laughs. Thanks guys.

Methais
10-15-2009, 10:04 AM
Um.. you didn't know Daniel was black? Do you not read any of his posts?

Racist.

Daniel
10-15-2009, 10:44 AM
I'm so glad I can bring you all together and bring happiness in your lives.

God knows you need it.

Methais
10-15-2009, 03:27 PM

God knows you need it.

Just because you're miserable with living in a free country doesn't mean the rest of us are.

I'm quite happy with my life, which, other than the occasional laugh at your stupidity, has nothing to do with you.

EDIT: In before hot dog response.

Parkbandit
10-15-2009, 03:59 PM
BUT YOU HAVE A HOT DOG CART!!!

Edited to add : Damn, you beat me to it.

Hey, how's business going?

Keller
10-15-2009, 04:05 PM
Just because you're miserable with living in a free country doesn't mean the rest of us are.

What makes you think Daniel is miserable?

Methais
10-15-2009, 06:23 PM
What makes you think Daniel is miserable?

What makes him think we're miserable?

BUT YOU HAVE A HOT DOG CART!!!

Edited to add : Damn, you beat me to it.

Hey, how's business going?

It's going decent. Trying to get another location that should really pull in some cash with shitloads of traffic. Waiting on some local government people to stop being useless so I can get the info I need.

Keller
10-15-2009, 06:39 PM
What makes him think we're miserable?

I'm not sure where he said you were miserable.

Methais
10-15-2009, 08:42 PM
I'm not sure where he said you were miserable.

God knows you need it.

I know you're just trolling, but I'll bite anyway just for fun.

Daniel's quote implies that we live unhappy lives. Miserable is a definition of unhappy, and vice versa.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/unhappy
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/miserable

Good enough? Or would you like to troll semantics some more?

Parkbandit
10-15-2009, 08:53 PM

Daniel's quote implies that we live unhappy lives. Miserable is a definition of unhappy, and vice versa.

You do realize now that every response to a post of yours by him will now include something about your use of the word miserable.. right?

Keller
10-15-2009, 09:08 PM

I guess I see "miserable" as much more pejorative than "needing some happiness."

I need some money, I'm not broke. I could use some dinner, I'm not starving.

Keller
10-15-2009, 09:11 PM
You do realize now that every response to a post of yours by him will now include something about your use of the word miserable.. right?

Methais doesn't run around the forums criticizing anyone he can for being a retard who can't understand anything unless it's drawn in picture form using crayons.

I have a reasonable respect for him, although we might disagree.

Parkbandit
10-15-2009, 10:11 PM
Methais doesn't run around the forums criticizing anyone he can for being a retard who can't understand anything unless it's drawn in picture form using crayons.

So THAT is what the problem was with you understanding my previous post that you needed clarification on.. I didn't draw you a picture!!

Why didn't you just say that!!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_OWnACmeFEZc/SoW01wd6tAI/AAAAAAAAAvY/1oY-rBOutbs/s400/Obama_Fear+Cartoon+by+John+Cole.jpg

PS - I walked from my house to a bar today and the vast majority of the people I spoke with think you are a fucking retard.

Back
10-15-2009, 10:12 PM
Snowe is a reasonable republican.

Sad she has to be cast out by idiots.

Daniel
10-15-2009, 10:14 PM

I'm quite happy with my life, which, other than the occasional laugh at your stupidity, has nothing to do with you.

EDIT: In before hot dog response.

Glad to hear it buddy.

I'm not quite miserable either. In fact, I love it so much I work to protect it for dumb fucks like you.

EDIT: In before OMG YOUR BlACK AND LIBERAL YOU HATE AMERICA!!11!!!!!

Oh wait. Too late. damn.

Parkbandit
10-15-2009, 10:18 PM
Snowe is a reasonable republican.

Sad she has to be cast out by idiots.

Snowe is more Democrat than Republican... and certainly far from conservative.

Hopefully, she will be welcomed by the idiots of the Democratic Party one day like Arlen Specter.

Back
10-15-2009, 10:22 PM
Snowe is more Democrat than Republican... and certainly far from conservative.

Hopefully, she will be welcomed by the idiots of the Democratic Party one day like Arlen Specter.

Ok, I can play the fool here but no one, I mean no one, is more foolish than you.

Unreal.

Keller
10-15-2009, 10:22 PM
So THAT is what the problem was with you understanding my previous post that you needed clarification on.. I didn't draw you a picture!!

Why didn't you just say that!!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_OWnACmeFEZc/SoW01wd6tAI/AAAAAAAAAvY/1oY-rBOutbs/s400/Obama_Fear+Cartoon+by+John+Cole.jpg

PS - I walked from my house to a bar today and the vast majority of the people I spoke with think you are a fucking retard.

Ahhh, yes. PB tantrum level: orange - the jpeg level.

I hope we get to level: red - the custom jpeg level.

Parkbandit
10-15-2009, 10:31 PM
Ahhh, yes. PB tantrum level: orange - the jpeg level.

I hope we get to level: red - the custom jpeg level.

Nice... It's been what.. 3 hours since you used the "OMG PB R HAVING A TANTRUM!"?

Well played.. really.

Parkbandit
10-15-2009, 10:33 PM
Ok, I can play the fool here

Wait.. you are playing? Have you ever considered that after 6 years of posting here, it might just not be an act.. it might be that you actually are a fool?

Methais
10-16-2009, 12:08 AM
Glad to hear it buddy.

I'm not quite miserable either. In fact, I love it so much I work to protect it for dumb fucks like you.

That's great that you're in the military and all. It's too bad you're so fucking stupid you can't see that your own president doesn't give a flying fuck about you or anyone else who's serving.

I'm sure you have excuses already prepped for why Obama is ignoring General McChrystal's request for more troops though, and why victory isn't necessarily Obama's objective in Afghanistan, why terrorists deserve Miranda rights, why he's screwing the CIA, etc.

Politics before country right?

Daniel
10-16-2009, 12:21 AM
That's great that you're in the military and all. It's too bad you're so fucking stupid you can't see that your own president doesn't give a flying fuck about you or anyone else who's serving.

I'm sure you have excuses already prepped for why Obama is ignoring General McChrystal's request for more troops though, and why victory isn't necessarily Obama's objective in Afghanistan, why terrorists deserve Miranda rights, why he's screwing the CIA, etc.

Politics before country right?

Lol.

As if I'd owe you any excuses. But, for hilarity's sake would that be similar to the excuses you'd make for ignoring Afghanistan in the first place and fucking up Iraq?

Methais
10-16-2009, 12:29 AM
Lol.

As if I'd owe you any excuses. But, for hilarity's sake would that be similar to the excuses you'd make for ignoring Afghanistan in the first place and fucking up Iraq?

OMG AS IF I'D OWE YOU ANY EXCUSES FOR IRAQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11italics!1!1!!

I always thought that Afghanistan should have been our top priority and was like "Huh?" when the focus got shifted to Iraq.

Speaking of ignoring Afghanistan, what's Obama been doing lately in the face of total failure in that country?

I never said you owed me any excuses. The problem is you apparently just couldn't think of any fast enough, so instead you just deflected the questions with I OWE U NO XCUSZ!!!!1

Daniel
10-16-2009, 12:30 AM
OMG AS IF I'D OWE YOU ANY EXCUSES FOR IRAQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11italics!1!1!!

I always thought that Afghanistan should have been our top priority and was like "Huh?" when the focus got shifted to Iraq.

I never said you owed me any excuses. The problem is you apparently just couldn't think of any fast enough, so instead you just deflected the questions with I OWE U NO XCUSZ!!!!1

Uh. Yea. Sure.

That's it.

Methais
10-16-2009, 12:31 AM
Uh. Yea. Sure.

That's it.

That part's obvious.

Daniel
10-16-2009, 12:33 AM
That part's obvious.

You say it is, so it must be!

Or you could just be a retard. Either/or.

Methais
10-16-2009, 12:55 AM
You say it is, so it must be!

Or you could just be a retard. Either/or.

Fail.

TheEschaton
10-16-2009, 12:30 PM
Methais, I liked you better when you just posted FAIL pictures before you attempted to have a cogent political opinion. An attempt which is failing, btw.

Methais
10-16-2009, 12:50 PM
Methais, I liked you better before I realized your political views differed from mine.

Fixed.

TheEschaton
10-16-2009, 12:52 PM
I don't mind people whose views differ from mine. Gan comes to mind. But your views are A) retarded, B) not based in reality.

Keller
10-16-2009, 01:14 PM
Nice... It's been what.. 3 hours since you used the "OMG PB R HAVING A TANTRUM!"?

Well played.. really.

Just letting you know what your little outbursts sound like.

Maybe you shouldn't have them so often?

Methais
10-16-2009, 01:26 PM
I don't mind people whose views differ from mine. Gan comes to mind. But your views are A) retarded, B) not based in reality.

I feel the same way about your views. :shrug:

Atlanteax
10-16-2009, 01:47 PM

I feel the same way about your views. :shrug:

I would have the same response as Methais in considering your views are numerously qualified by A & B.

In the meantime, I would dare say that *everyone* on this forum (excepting himself, probably) consider that Backlash's posts are the gold standard of A & B.

Parkbandit
10-16-2009, 02:17 PM
Just letting you know what your little outbursts sound like.

Maybe you shouldn't have them so often?

You do realize this is a written form of communication, right?

In before your next "OMG U R HAVING A TANTRUM" response.

Parkbandit
10-16-2009, 02:19 PM

This from the guy that just posted this:

If they'd kindly step aside, I'm sure us progressives could show you a bureaucracy that works, and works well.

-TheE-

:)

TheEschaton
10-16-2009, 02:46 PM
I also noted that that paragraph should be in italics. ;)

And yes, Backlash is a fucking moron, and A) and B) apply equally to him as well.

Atlanteax
10-16-2009, 02:53 PM
And yes, Backlash is a fucking moron, and A) and B) apply equally to him as well.

Equally ... as well?

That's a pretty low-blow, if comparing someone equally to Backlash. =(

Parkbandit
10-16-2009, 03:18 PM
I also noted that that paragraph should be in italics. ;)

Oh shit.. didn't see that.

Touche.