PDA

View Full Version : Vanity Fair Trashes Sarah Palin

ClydeR
06-30-2009, 02:18 PM
That's it! I've had it with Vanity Fair. I'm going to set my web browser to block that site from now on, and I encourage all of you to do the same.

They've written a horribly and unfairly unflattering anonymously sourced article -- full of crazy "words" like tawdry, pheromonal, saturnine, diva, corruption, misconduct, pothead, ragtag, narcissistic, grandiosity, heedlessness and antipode, to name a few -- about Governor Palin.

Despite her disastrous performance in the 2008 election, Sarah Palin is still the sexiest brand in Republican politics, with a lucrative book contract for her story. But what Alaska’s charismatic governor wants the public to know about herself doesn’t always jibe with reality. As John McCain’s top campaign officials talk more candidly than ever before about the meltdown of his vice-presidential pick, the author tracks the signs—political and personal—that Palin was big trouble, and checks the forecast for her future.

More... (http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/features/2009/08/sarah-palin200908)

Xaerve
06-30-2009, 02:21 PM
That's it! I've had it with Vanity Fair. I'm going to set my web browser to block that site from now on, and I encourage all of you to do the same.

So what you're saying is: I, ClydeR, do not have enough self control to avoid going to the website. Therefore, I will force my web browser to block the website (good luck figuring that one out, and making it irreversible).

You failed this time, bud. Lack of self control is very out-of-line with the essence little persona you troll with! :)

CrystalTears
06-30-2009, 02:26 PM
:rofl: Because you were visiting it so often? :rofl:

Xaerve
06-30-2009, 02:31 PM
I actually gave him positive rep for this post. He's slipping and that's a good thing :)

Androidpk
06-30-2009, 02:32 PM
I really wish people would stop harassing her so she could get (on her) back and do her job

http://assets.thequietus.com/images/articles/562/palin_1224165350_crop_478x318.jpg/

Geshron
06-30-2009, 03:04 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^