PDA

View Full Version : Palin's Church and the Unbroken Line

ClydeR
12-14-2008, 06:31 PM
Sarah Palin's church in Wasilla, Alaska, was burned Friday night. The Associated Press leaves little doubt about who set the fire.

Palin, who was not at the church at the time of the fire, stopped by Saturday. Her spokesman, Bill McAllister, said in a statement that Palin told an assistant pastor she was sorry if the fire was connected to the "undeserved negative attention" the church has received since she became the vice presidential candidate Aug. 29.

"Whatever the motives of the arsonist, the governor has faith in the scriptural passage that what was intended for evil will in some way be used for good," McAllister said.

The 1,000-member evangelical church was the subject of intense scrutiny after Palin was named John McCain's running mate. Early in Palin's campaign, the church was criticized for promoting in a Sunday bulletin a Focus on the Family "Love Won Out Conference" in Anchorage. The conference promised to "help men and women dissatisfied with living homosexually understand that same-sex attractions can be overcome."

More... (http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jkS07LwkrjrSELwHjKjG99xfrIywD95262Q80)

This proves Pat Boone was right (http://forum.gsplayers.com/showpost.php?p=854400&postcount=1) when he warned, and all of you were wrong when you mocked him, about the "unbroken line" between the Mumbai terrorists and teh homosexuals in the United States.

Methais
12-14-2008, 07:21 PM
George Bush doesn't care about gay people.

Ravenstorm
12-14-2008, 10:18 PM
We used our eye lasers. You're next.

Tisket
12-14-2008, 10:22 PM
We used our eye lasers. You're next.

Did you forget to change handles?

Stanley Burrell
12-14-2008, 10:53 PM
I mean, technically, ClydeR's RL entity must be getting off to this, somehow. With or without that special tingly sensation that can only be achieved with large amounts of jabanero-flavored lube.

Why else do this?

Warriorbird
12-15-2008, 02:21 AM
ClydeR's creator does it for the lulz... and this in no way is meant to indicate that more than one person plays him.

Tisket
12-15-2008, 02:47 AM
I'll stick with my theory. It's Raven.

Warriorbird
12-18-2008, 04:14 PM
Somebody cares so much about ClydeR being Ravenstorm that they negative repped me. The horror!

Keller
12-18-2008, 04:18 PM
Somebody cares so much about ClydeR being Ravenstorm that they negative repped me. The horror!

It was probably ClydeR(avenstorm).