PDA

View Full Version : FOX pwns Joe the Plumber

Ravenstorm
10-29-2008, 07:13 PM
Well well well. Click to watch Joe demonstrate what an idiot sounds like. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQYcVO5DhqQ)

Hulkein
10-29-2008, 07:35 PM
So are you disappearing again after this election or what?

Keller
10-29-2008, 07:36 PM

One can only hope.

Ravenstorm
10-29-2008, 07:54 PM
:cry:

Parkbandit
10-29-2008, 08:18 PM

Or just pose as someone else...

Ravenstorm
10-29-2008, 08:53 PM
I'll return to posting as an ancient, conservative hotel worker from Florida. I've needed the break to rebuild my stock of jpgs since posting the same exact ones over and over is getting old.

Warriorbird
10-29-2008, 08:59 PM
Ravenstorm Coleridge's, 'The Rhyme of the Ancient, Conservative, former Hotel Manager' will be a best seller I'm sure.

Ravenstorm
10-29-2008, 09:27 PM
"God save thee, ancyent Conservative!
"From the fiends that plague thee thus--
"Why look'st thou so?"--with my cross bow
I shot the Democrat.

Moist Happenings
10-29-2008, 09:28 PM
Oh my god. If elected president Obama will meet with an Arab man in the name of diplomacy? OMG OMG OMG RUN FOR THE HILLS. THAT MUST MEAN HE'S GONNA HELP HIS REAL COUNTRYMEN INVADE ISRAEL!!!!!11ONE!

McCain should have had Joe the Plumber kidnapped and hidden away until after the election the instant the media started digging into his tax records and his personal opinions. This video just reinforces the fact that he really has no idea what the issues at stake are, or why he thinks what he thinks. I mean, if he legitimately believes that Obama will mean the death of Israel, and he had some basis for believing it, or at least a basic knowledge of the underlying issue at hand, then he's got a valid opinion any way you slice it. But...he uh..doesn't. McCain brought him into the spotlight to help his campaign. Now all he's doing is hurting it.

Good choice McCain. Buck up though. Maybe Palin will let you cop a pity feel if you fake a heart attack after you lose.

Deathravin
10-29-2008, 11:54 PM
Oh my god. If elected president Obama will meet with an Arab man in the name of diplomacy? OMG OMG OMG RUN FOR THE HILLS. THAT MUST MEAN HE'S GONNA HELP HIS REAL COUNTRYMEN INVADE ISRAEL!!!!!11ONE!

McCain should have had Joe the Plumber kidnapped and hidden away until after the election the instant the media started digging into his tax records and his personal opinions. This video just reinforces the fact that he really has no idea what the issues at stake are, or why he thinks what he thinks. I mean, if he legitimately believes that Obama will mean the death of Israel, and he had some basis for believing it, or at least a basic knowledge of the underlying issue at hand, then he's got a valid opinion any way you slice it. But...he uh..doesn't. McCain brought him into the spotlight to help his campaign. Now all he's doing is hurting it.

Good choice McCain. Buck up though. Maybe Palin will let you cop a pity feel if you fake a heart attack after you lose.

Joe the Plumber is pretty representative of the American Public. They have very strong, very unyielding convictions. They know what they are for and what they are against and nobody can tell them different.

To backup their own ideas, they seek out like minds and places that reinforce those ideals. With more people that have the same strong, unyielding convictions.

But when you talk to them for more than 5 minutes about their thoughts, or try to see just how much research they've done. You come up short. Most people just don't care to investigate. They'd rather just have their chosen friends and media outlets tell them they're right, and piss all over people that feel differently.

Now, this is just my experience with the people in my life. My friends, my family, my co-workers...

Mabus
10-30-2008, 10:29 AM
But when you talk to them for more than 5 minutes about their thoughts, or try to see just how much research they've done. You come up short. Most people just don't care to investigate. They'd rather just have their chosen friends and media outlets tell them they're right, and piss all over people that feel differently.
Sounds like a typical Obama supporter.

Parkbandit
10-30-2008, 11:47 AM
I'll return to posting as an ancient, conservative hotel worker from Florida. I've needed the break to rebuild my stock of jpgs since posting the same exact ones over and over is getting old.

After editing my post about 20 times.. I'll just say that I would MUCH rather be me than you.

Consider this my good deed of the day.

Gan
10-30-2008, 11:50 AM
Joe the Plumber is pretty representative of the American Public. They have very strong, very unyielding convictions. They know what they are for and what they are against and nobody can tell them different.

To backup their own ideas, they seek out like minds and places that reinforce those ideals. With more people that have the same strong, unyielding convictions.

Now, this is just my experience with the people in my life. My friends, my family, my co-workers...
Agreed. You've adequately described both sides of the generic public perception of politics.

Daniel
10-30-2008, 12:11 PM
After editing my post about 20 times.. I'll just say that I would MUCH rather be me than you.

Consider this my good deed of the day.

Translation: I just got pwnt.