PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Affair?

Tisket
10-16-2008, 01:07 PM
Preemptive defensive article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1076695/Obama-hit-affair-smears-following-claims-attractive-aide-banned-wife.html

Obama is hit by 'affair' smears following claims that attractive aide was banned by his wife
By Sharon Churcher
Last updated at 11:38 PM on 11th October 2008
Comments (17) Add to My Stories Target: Barack Obama faces rumours about his private life
Barack Obama is the target of a shadowy smear campaign designed to derail his bid for the US Presidency by falsely claiming he had a close friendship with an attractive African-American female employee.
The whispers focus on a young woman who in 2004 was hired to work on his team for his bid to become a senator.
The woman was purportedly sidelined from her duties after Senator Obama’s wife, Michelle, became convinced that he had developed a personal friendship with her.
The allegations were initially circulated in August, just two weeks before the convention at which Obama finally beat his opponent for the Democratic Party nomination, Hillary Clinton.

The woman, now 33, vigorously denies the vicious and unsubstantiated gossip.

And some Washington insiders suggested that she was the victim of an 11th-hour attempt to smear Obama by die-hard Hillary supporters.

But now the rumours have resurfaced, suggesting that they may be coming from elements in the Republican Party.

According to sources interviewed by The Mail on Sunday, the respected Los Angeles Times, the tabloid National Enquirer and the huge ABC television network have been provided with the woman’s name.

Apparently her name is Vera Baker I don't believe it’s just a silly little rumor. I think it will break in some form shortly. The question is how prestigious an outlet breaks it.

Keller
10-16-2008, 01:09 PM
Personal relationship?

Is that GOP code for anal?

Parkbandit
10-16-2008, 01:11 PM
Preemptive defensive article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1076695/Obama-hit-affair-smears-following-claims-attractive-aide-banned-wife.html

Apparently her name is Vera Baker I don't believe it’s just a silly little rumor. I think it will break in some form shortly. The question is how prestigious an outlet breaks it.

Even if it is 100% true, it'll never be broken in our regular media.

Tisket
10-16-2008, 01:12 PM
More scuttlebutt: http://hillbuzz.wordpress.com/2008/10/12/who-is-vera-baker-and-why-is-she-in-martinique/

TheEschaton
10-16-2008, 01:19 PM
The Daily Mail is a pretty worthless newspaper.

This whole gossip is based on the fact that an attractive woman worked for Barack Obama.

Tsa`ah
10-16-2008, 01:22 PM
Bets on which major media outlet runs it first?

Keller
10-16-2008, 01:24 PM
LAKC OF SUBSTANCE?!?!

For crist's SAKE Ashliana, Michelle Obama became convinced that they had a personal friendship! Next I hear she's going to release the video tapes of Barack giving her a Cleveland Steamer on a tip to Toledo.

Parkbandit
10-16-2008, 01:25 PM

This whole gossip is based on the fact that an attractive woman worked for Barack Obama.

I would say the Enquirer is a pretty worthless paper.. but they had to be the ones that broke the Edwards affair.

DeV
10-16-2008, 01:26 PM
Things are so bad we're digging up dirt from a British newspaper? I almost wish the Enquirer would have started the rumor mill first. Wow.

My two cents: Oh, no, he di’int!

Tisket
Muckraking rags get it right occasionally.

Keller

Right around the time Michelle Obama got incredibly angry about something. We know it was hard to tell, because Michelle’s angry about something on a good day…but this was EXTRA angry.

Don't forget this gem!

Mabus
Personal relationship?

Ask Tsa'ah what his boyfriend calls it.
;)

Tsa`ah
10-16-2008, 01:27 PM
I'm John McCain and I approve this message.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
10-16-2008, 01:27 PM
My two cents: Oh, no, he di’int!

Hahaha

Mighty Nikkisaurus
10-16-2008, 01:28 PM
Gotta love the conspiracy theories about how and why stories do or don't break. "The liberal, Jewish media control everything!"

So, what exactly stops FOX News or the Drudge Report from commenting on this? What stops the highly conservative radio pundits from doing it? Lack of substance.

Let's see the damning evidence. What's that? None exists? More pointless distraction politics--supporters of the McCain ticket are just hoping you don't see "DOW PLUMMETS ANOTHER 500 POINTS" in the newspaper rather than "OBAMA'S (MIGHT HAVE) MADE MICHELLE CRY!"

The woman is "hot".

Obama is black.

That's all the proof you need!

Tsa`ah
10-16-2008, 01:29 PM
;)

Do you actually think I'm going to be insulted at the insinuation that I'm gay? I think you need some time away from the grade school kids ... jr high kids have much better insults.

Gan
10-16-2008, 01:29 PM
October SURPRISE!

TheEschaton
10-16-2008, 01:30 PM
You know black men can't keep their penis in their pants! Think of what he'll do to our white women!

Mabus
10-16-2008, 01:30 PM
The woman is "hot".

Obama is black.

That's all the proof you need!Blazing Saddles Time! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB7tClTaQbg)

Parkbandit
10-16-2008, 01:31 PM
;)

I'm John McCain and I approve this message.

I doubt many are suprised with all of your colorful descriptive "insults"

Grats on coming out though.

Tsa`ah
10-16-2008, 01:32 PM
So you're saying John McCain is gay? What would the Duke say?

Mabus
10-16-2008, 01:33 PM
Do you actually think I'm going to be insulted at the insinuation that I'm gay?
Using that feminine Hebrew word for a name I thought you were a woman.

Since you say you are a man, at least you will be safe from Obama!

Keller
10-16-2008, 01:34 PM
;)

Ok (http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?p=822391#post822391)

Mabus
10-16-2008, 01:34 PM
So you're saying John McCain is gay? What would the Duke say?
"Any port in a storm, big guy!"?

McCain was "in the Navy", if you catch my drift.

Tisket
10-16-2008, 01:36 PM
Oh, no, he di’int!

I want to give positive rep to you so bad for that but the system won't let me give it to you yet. I'm a rep slut.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
10-16-2008, 01:40 PM
You know black men can't keep their penis in their pants! Think of what he'll do to our white women!

Just like the internets, Barack Obama is cruising the streets at dusk looking to sexually assault virginal white women.

Tsa`ah
10-16-2008, 01:40 PM
Using that feminine Hebrew word for a name I thought you were a woman.

First ... stop butchering the language of my ancestors. You don't speak it, you don't read it, you don't understand it.

I'll never pity you no matter how you brandish your ignorance.

Since you say you are a man, at least you will be safe from Obama!

Second, I'm not gay ... I'm not offended by the accusations, and no matter how hard you try, I'm not going to Solkern you.

Only my wife sees the penis ... or hot nurses ... or almost anyone that has permission from my wife.

DeV
10-16-2008, 01:44 PM
I'm a rep slut.My kind of slut.

Since I want it so bad, I will gladly wait for it.

Mabus
10-16-2008, 01:45 PM
Only my wife sees the penis ...
Good eyes, or only one magnifying glass in the house?

::drum roll::

(I would have said "rimshot", but I am trying not to excite Tsa'ah and Keller.)

This is almost as much fun as the all caps thread.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
10-16-2008, 01:46 PM
My kind of slut.

Since I want it so bad, I will gladly wait for it.

Tisket's late, but worth the wait.

Tsa`ah
10-16-2008, 01:47 PM
I've never seen someone enjoy making an ass of himself more than you ... well PB, but I think it's just habit for him now.

Mabus
10-16-2008, 01:53 PM
I've never seen someone enjoy making an ass of himself more than you ... well PB, but I think it's just habit for him now.
Dude, look in the mirror.

Go to the post where you talk about :

Wow ... someone is fully on bent knee with a huge GOP cock in mouth while massaging the balls attached to it.
and..

....get the fuck over yourself and start accepting the fact that you got on your knees to suck some losing dick ... dumb fuck.

And damn...
Search: Key Word(s): cock ; Posts Made By: Tsa`ah Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

So before you and Keller pull your little happy-bitch fest on me, look at yourself.

K?

Tisket
10-16-2008, 01:55 PM
lol you searched "cock". hahaha.

Mabus
10-16-2008, 01:56 PM
lol you searched "cock". hahaha.
I know!

I feel so dirty now!

Tsa`ah
10-16-2008, 01:58 PM
You don't get it do you ... it doesn't offend me.

You, it offends.

Also ... it's sad to see you go on a grade school insult spree. You're the only one laughing.

Keller
10-16-2008, 01:59 PM
So before you and Keller pull your little happy-bitch fest on me, look at yourself.

Where the hell did I enter into your gay-quest with Tsa'ah?

Just because I neutered your joke?

Mabus
10-16-2008, 01:59 PM
Your hypocrisy doesn't offend you.

I get it.

Mabus
10-16-2008, 02:00 PM

When you took to fantasizing about "pitching" and "catching" with him.

I made sure you were pitching and he was catching!

Keller
10-16-2008, 02:01 PM
When you took to fantasizing about "pitching" and "catching" with him.

Do you even make sense to yourself?

Mabus
10-16-2008, 02:03 PM
Do you even make sense to yourself?
Yep.

Your little buddy was feeling down, so you attempted to pick him up at my expense. When called on it you ask a question when you already know that you involved yourself.

I see nothing wrong with rushing in to defend him, loyalty between bedfellows and all that, but at least be honest when shown the truth.

Tsa`ah
10-16-2008, 02:04 PM
I'm simply amazed that you equate the figurative with the definitive. Even more amazed that you're insulted by the figurative.

The likely explanation is that you can't distinguish between the two.

Mabus
10-16-2008, 02:05 PM
I'm simply amazed that you equate the figurative with the definitive. Even more amazed that you're insulted by the figurative.

The likely explanation is that you can't distinguish between the two.
And I am amazed that you used gay sex as an attack on me, but are butt-hurt (pun intended) when the same is done to you.

Tisket
10-16-2008, 02:06 PM
Is it okay if I stop checking on this thread now? I'm getting tennis neck.

Tsa`ah
10-16-2008, 02:09 PM
Is it okay if I stop checking on this thread now? I'm getting tennis neck.

Just enter "cock" in the search box.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
10-16-2008, 02:09 PM
And I am amazed that you used gay sex as an attack on me, but are butt-hurt (pun intended) when the same is done to you.

Nobody cares. (http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=puns)

Keller
10-16-2008, 02:10 PM
Yep.

Your little buddy was feeling down, so you attempted to pick him up at my expense. When called on it you ask a question when you already know that you involved yourself.

I see nothing wrong with rushing in to defend him, loyalty between bedfellows and all that, but at least be honest when shown the truth.

Ahh, you ARE dense and not just obtuse. Let me help you.

I was making a joke at your expense. I did not defend anyone. Tsa'ah is also implicated in the joke, you did not understand that. I'm glad I could help.

Tsa`ah
10-16-2008, 02:12 PM

Where was my ass hurt again?

CrystalTears
10-16-2008, 02:14 PM
You know how I know you're all gay?

Mabus
10-16-2008, 02:14 PM
Where was my ass hurt again?
Just look at any post where you left the topic, and devolved into name calling because you had no valid points or facts.

You will find it.

Tsa`ah
10-16-2008, 02:16 PM
No, I'm serious ... where exactly did I get "all butt hurt" at the suggestion that I was gay?

Mabus
10-16-2008, 02:19 PM
Nobody cares. (http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=puns)
You are likely correct. (http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Nobody_cares)

Mighty Nikkisaurus
10-16-2008, 02:22 PM
You are likely correct. (http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Nobody_cares)

And now for something completely different. (http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Steve_Irwin)

Mtenda
10-16-2008, 02:41 PM
Just look at any post where you left the topic, and devolved into name calling because you had no valid points or facts.

You will find it.

Valid points and facts are extremely lacking throughout this whole thread.

Gan
10-16-2008, 04:11 PM
Personal relationship?

Spoken like a true Democrat.

You know how I know you're all gay?

ROFL

winner

/end thread

Parkbandit
10-16-2008, 05:23 PM

Really? You should read some of your own posts.. especially today's. They were comedy gold, at your expense.

But hey, +1 rep from me for not having a male genitalia reference in your post.

Parkbandit
10-16-2008, 05:25 PM

You, it offends.

Also ... it's sad to see you go on a grade school insult spree. You're the only one laughing.

Actually, I was laughing as well... but it was mostly AT you.

And it's funny you criticise his insults.. at the same time posting your own 3rd grade level ones.

Parkbandit
10-16-2008, 05:27 PM

:shrug:

Just for this post I am felating the first man I see tomorrow morning (it's midnight Paris time). I have no gag reflex.

Keller
10-16-2008, 05:29 PM
:shrug:

The sad part is I know you were thinking yourself clever for posting that.

Didn't we already address how is makes you look foolish?

Gan
10-16-2008, 10:12 PM
Actually, I was laughing as well... but it was mostly AT you.

And it's funny you criticise his insults.. at the same time posting your own 3rd grade level ones.

3rd grade?

LOL

You're too kind.

ViridianAsp
10-16-2008, 10:17 PM
Do you actually think I'm going to be insulted at the insinuation that I'm gay? I think you need some time away from the grade school kids ... jr high kids have much better insults.

No, they don't you obviously haven't been around jr high school kids.

Honestly, if he had an affair, it's like so what?

Everyone seems to have them these days. I pretty much just roll my eyes at accusations like these anymore.

Keller
10-16-2008, 10:21 PM

Everyone seems to have them these days. I pretty much just roll my eyes at accusations like these anymore.

I don't think you get it, Viridian.

He had a personal relationship with her. That's one step away from incest!

ViridianAsp
10-16-2008, 10:26 PM
I don't think you get it, Viridian.

He had a personal relationship with her. That's one step away from incest!

OH NOEZ INCEST R BAD!!!!11

No, really I may not like Obama, I may not want to vote for him, but so what if he had a friend..that was a...Oh god..a GIRL.

Gan
10-16-2008, 10:33 PM

Yea, I gave it as much thought as the McCain affair rumor that was circulated earlier this year.

:yawn:

Keller
10-16-2008, 10:49 PM
OH NOEZ INCEST R BAD!!!!11

No, really I may not like Obama, I may not want to vote for him, but so what if he had a friend..that was a...Oh god..a GIRL.

A girl.

That he had a personal friendship with.

And his black (read: angry) wife acted in her monkey instincts to protect the troop.

diethx
10-16-2008, 10:56 PM
This guy says men and women can't be friends.

http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2008/03/Crystal%20yanks.JPG

THERE MUST BE MORE TO IT!!!111