PDA

View Full Version : SNL Debate

Ignot
10-06-2008, 09:50 AM
http://thisisscolla.com/cms/content/view/338/1/

hilarious

Daniel
10-06-2008, 10:24 AM
Just another example of the liberal media trying to smear Gov. Palin.

Ignot
10-06-2008, 10:28 AM
Just another example of the liberal media trying to smear Gov. Palin.

Can you lighten up? Its an SNL skit. Jesus Christ.....

Daniel
10-06-2008, 10:29 AM
Lol. I was 100% not serious there.

waywardgs
10-06-2008, 10:31 AM
wait... this is a spoof? I can't tell.

Ignot
10-06-2008, 10:56 AM
Lol. I was 100% not serious there.

sorry about that, there is nothing in your post that would let me know your joking.

Daniel
10-06-2008, 11:05 AM
sorry about that, there is nothing in your post that would let me know your joking.

and that's the sad part about it.

CrystalTears
10-06-2008, 11:06 AM
Daniel needs to learn to use italics or put SARCASM at the end of his statements, for those with humor deficiencies. :)

TheEschaton
10-06-2008, 11:15 AM
If you knew Daniel and how he posts, you would have understood the sarcasm even sans italics and sarcasm tags.

Sean of the Thread
10-06-2008, 11:22 AM
Racist

Clove
10-06-2008, 11:50 AM
And the fact that he can't resist digging at the Republicans (even when it's an SNL skit).

Daniel
10-06-2008, 11:58 AM
And the fact that he can't resist digging at the Republicans (even when it's an SNL skit).

Oh yea. Because this skit totally wasn't a dig @ republicans?

Lighten the fuck up dude. It's not my fault your party made a blantant attempt to pander to disenfranchised Hillary supports and it's now backfiring hilariously.

Ignot
10-06-2008, 12:00 PM
I should have posted this in a different folder.

CrystalTears
10-06-2008, 12:01 PM
Clove isn't a republican. Not sure how many times people have to point that out.

ElanthianSiren
10-06-2008, 12:03 PM
:rofl:

Maaaaaaverick!

edit: the bit about scranton is so true it's not funny.

Daniel
Clove isn't a republican. Not sure how many times people have to point that out.

Ok.

Sean of the Thread
Thank you madame speaker.

DeV
10-06-2008, 12:21 PM
Clove isn't a Republican, he's a Maverick. Everyone can see through that shit.

DeV
10-06-2008, 12:22 PM
I purposely left out the italics. If you don't get it, fuck you.

Clove
10-06-2008, 12:25 PM
I'm not even a former semi-conservative.

Clove
10-06-2008, 12:25 PM
Ok.You didn't call me a Republican when I was up and down the boards defending Obama.

Some Rogue
10-06-2008, 12:26 PM
I think we should just call you CloveR

Clove
10-06-2008, 12:26 PM
I think we should just call you CloveRCloveR was my original pick but someone rolled some stupid empath named Clover.

Daniel
10-06-2008, 12:29 PM
You didn't call me a Republican when I was up and down the boards defending Obama.

You mean from all the wacky Mabus attacks etc?

I think you're a reasonable guy, but I also think you're a right winger. The two aren't neccessarily mutually excluse (despite how much CRB, PB, Gan and Mabus try and make it seem so(.

I could get all technical and tell you I'm not a democrat and use my stances on foreign policy as proof. However, I doubt that's going to change perceptions much.

TheEschaton
10-06-2008, 12:30 PM
Technically, I'm not a Democrat either, but I always vote Democrat. ;)

-TheE-

Some Rogue
10-06-2008, 12:31 PM
I could get all technical and tell you I'm not a democrat and use my stances on foreign policy as proof. However, I doubt that's going to change perceptions much.

LIES. All black people are democrats. It's in the rule book.

Clove
10-06-2008, 12:32 PM

I think you're a reasonable guy, but I also think you're a right winger. The two aren't neccessarily mutually excluse (despite how much CRB, PB, Gan and Mabus try and make it seem so(.

I could get all technical and tell you I'm not a democrat and use my stances on foreign policy as proof. However, I doubt that's going to change perceptions much.You can perceive whatever you like, Republicans don't vote Democrat and Green party on a regular basis.

How about this perception. Perceive that I'm telling you I'm not a Republican and stop being a dick by calling me one.

Daniel
10-06-2008, 12:32 PM
LIES. All black people are democrats. It's in the rule book.

Black people follow rules?

Daniel
10-06-2008, 12:34 PM
You can perceive whatever you like, Republicans don't vote Democrat and Green party on a regular basis.

How about this perception. Perceive that I'm telling you I'm not a Republican and stop being a dick by calling me one.

No one asked you to jump into the discussion with your "He can't help digging @ republicans" comment.

I can't help digging at republicans because republicans can't stop doing stupid shit. I had no problems digging at democrats in 2004 when they were jagging the election way either. You didn't really take that into consideration now did you?

Us black people go by an adage that seems appropriate here "Don't start none, won't be none".

Sean of the Thread
10-06-2008, 12:35 PM
I had a witty comment but I changed my mind. :/

DeV
10-06-2008, 12:45 PM
LIES. All black people are democrats. It's in the rule book.More lies. We don't read rule books, let alone follow rules, we break them. Somebody didn't get the memo. Probably because a black person wrote it, dur.

Sean of the Thread
10-06-2008, 12:47 PM
Black people can write?

Some Rogue
10-06-2008, 12:48 PM
DAMMIT. NOW MY WORLD IS TURNED UPSIDE DOWN.

DeV
10-06-2008, 12:54 PM
Black people can write?We ghost write and let the white man take all the credit. :(

Sean of the Thread
10-06-2008, 12:55 PM
Lies!

We all know black people are scared of ghosts.

And water.

Clove
10-06-2008, 12:57 PM
No one asked you to jump into the discussion with your "He can't help digging @ republicans" comment.Yes, but I didn't call you a Democrat. By your own admission you can't help digging at Republicans (the reason is unimportant). What I said was true. What you said was not. It's okay even black people own up when they're wrong.

AnticorRifling
10-06-2008, 12:59 PM
The skit was funny I was cracking up last night watching it.

diethx
10-06-2008, 02:02 PM
These skits just keep getting funnier and funnier. I :heart: Tina Fey so much.

Daniel
10-06-2008, 02:06 PM
Yes, but I didn't call you a Democrat. By your own admission you can't help digging at Republicans (the reason is unimportant). What I said was true. What you said was not. It's okay even black people own up when they're wrong.

Because you calling me a democrat is somehow different from claiming that I always resort to partisan sniping?

That is not what I admitted at all. I admitted that I snipe on politicians who do dumb shit, regardless of their party. That's a point for fact. I really have no problems with anything you said, including the unneccessary black comment but don't start getting your panties in a bunch if I respond in kind.

Ignot
10-06-2008, 02:47 PM
These skits just keep getting funnier and funnier. I :heart: Tina Fey so much.

yeah, she nailed that role, too.

Clove
10-06-2008, 02:53 PM
Because you calling me a democrat is somehow different from claiming that I always resort to partisan sniping?Yes.

That is not what I admitted at all.Sure it is.
I can't help digging at republicans because republicans can't stop doing stupid shit.
I admitted that I snipe on politicians who do dumb shit, regardless of their party.Congratulations.

That's a point for fact. I really have no problems with anything you said, including the unneccessary black comment but don't start getting your panties in a bunch if I respond in kind.You didn't. You stated the Republicans were my party when they aren't. I observed that you can't resist jabbing at Republicans (and you can't).

See, Equal blue, Sweet N' Low pink. There not the same thing. This isn't what I asked for, this isn't what I wanted and that type of shit isn't going to work around here.

Clove
10-06-2008, 03:00 PM
Republicans do say some stupid shit about the media though...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/02/25/hillary-clinton-says-watc_n_88265.html

Daniel
10-06-2008, 03:46 PM
Yes.

Sure it is.Congratulations.
You didn't. You stated the Republicans were my party when they aren't. I observed that you can't resist jabbing at Republicans (and you can't).

I thought you were a lot smarter than that Clove. If you can't grasp the implied inference there, then I guess I was wrong.

Clove
10-06-2008, 03:50 PM
I guess I was wrong.Apology accepted.

Daniel
10-06-2008, 03:57 PM
Sure thing buddy! Anything else you wanna get ass hurt about today?

Some Rogue
10-06-2008, 04:00 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a64/lrenzo2/pissing20contest.jpg

Clove
10-06-2008, 04:13 PM
Sure thing buddy! Anything else you wanna get ass hurt about today?Now you want to fuck me in the ass?

Parkbandit
10-06-2008, 04:15 PM
Now you want to fuck me in the ass?

In Danny's defense, he said "ass hurt".

Clove
10-06-2008, 04:15 PM
In Danny's defense, he said "ass hurt".What's your point?

AnticorRifling
10-06-2008, 04:16 PM
Now you want to fuck me in the ass?

0/10

Clove
10-06-2008, 04:18 PM
Oh and Danny-boy, did you seriously try to hold up posts you made four years ago as evidence that you're "fair and balanced"?

Mabus
10-06-2008, 04:24 PM

"Wacky" because of their truth. Several issues you and others termed "wacky" (by how they were responded to) turned out prescient. But let's not quibble over the fact that others were wrong over these issues, no. Let's insult people that speak the truth about your savior.

It's no secret that you like the Mr. "Hope and Change", as you have attempted to defend him against every comment with your little one-liners.

As I posted previously, sometimes I hope he does win, so that when the country goes to hell, the economy tanks and our defenses crumble I can listen to you blame GW, just like the GW supporters blamed Clinton.

You have all become GW supporters, but for Obama. You are unable to see truth, or question any aspect of your candidate.

You have become what you once detested.

Daniel
10-06-2008, 04:27 PM
"Wacky" because of their truth. Several issues you and others termed "wacky" (by how they were responded to) turned out prescient. But let's not quibble over the fact that others were wrong over these issues, no. Let's insult people that speak the truth about your savior.

It's no secret that you like the Mr. "Hope and Change", as you have attempted to defend him against every comment with your little one-liners.

As I posted previously, sometimes I hope he does win, so that when the country goes to hell, the economy tanks and our defenses crumble I can listen to you blame GW, just like the GW supporters blamed Clinton.

You have all become GW supporters, but for Obama. You are unable to see truth, or question any aspect of your candidate.

You have become what you once detested.

I supported Bush in '04. Please try again.

NocturnalRob
10-06-2008, 04:28 PM

it's like we're twins

Daniel
10-06-2008, 04:28 PM
Oh and Danny-boy, did you seriously try to hold up posts you made four years ago as evidence that you're "fair and balanced"?

Actually, I initially held up my views on foreign policy which are fairly conservative across the point. That's pretty significant considering that I vote almost exclusively on foreign policy issues.

But hey man. Whatever makes you feel better from being associated with the R-team.

Clove
10-06-2008, 04:34 PM
Actually, I initially held up my views on foreign policy which are fairly conservative across the point. That's pretty significant considering that I vote almost exclusively on foreign policy issues.
Which of course has nothing to do with you taking every opportunity to bait the conservatives on the board.

CrystalTears
10-06-2008, 04:36 PM
I can't tell you how much I hate responses like this. That you would actually like to see the country go into shambles so that you can say hahaha, it wasn't us.

I'd assume it was sarcasm, except you and PB have been saying this a lot this year so I'm beginning to believe you actually want it to happen. And quite frankly, it sickens me.

DeV
10-06-2008, 04:38 PM
We're pretty much 1 for 3 as it stands.

Daniel
10-06-2008, 04:39 PM
Which of course has nothing to do with you taking every opportunity to bait the conservatives on the board.

I bait the conservatives on the board because they make it so fun and entertaining to do so.

That has what to do with an SNL skit?

Lets recap:

Someone posts a funny think about Palin.

I mock Gan and PB in the last thread where they suggest that it's the liberal media trying to make Palin look goofy, despite ALL EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY.

You jumped in to snipe.

I sniped back.

You got ass hurt.

You continue to cry like a little girl.

What the fuck is your problem?

Clove
10-06-2008, 04:43 PM
I bait the conservatives on the board because they make it so fun and entertaining to do so.

That has what to do with an SNL skit?

Lets recap:

Someone posts a funny think about Palin.

I mock Gan and PB in the last thread where they suggest that it's the liberal media trying to make Palin look goofy, despite ALL EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY.

You pointed out I never miss an opportunity to take a jibe at Republicans

I somehow think it makes sense to call you a Republican for this.

I'm making no sense.

I continue to cry like a little girl.

What the fuck is your problem?People like who despite the fact that I disagree with both Republicans and Democrats on this board regularly, as well as criticize and defend politicians in both parties (within the same calender year) that continue to insist I have a party affiliation.

Mabus
10-06-2008, 04:43 PM
Where did I say you didn't support GW in 2004?

You are just wrong, and chose two shitty candidates in a row. Don't blame me.

Audriana
10-06-2008, 04:45 PM
I can't tell you how much I hate responses like this. That you would actually like to see the country go into shambles so that you can say hahaha, it wasn't us.

I'd assume it was sarcasm, except you and PB have been saying this a lot this year so I'm beginning to believe you actually want it to happen. And quite frankly, it sickens me.

No single raindrop believes it is to blame for the flood.

It's a problem with government. A problem with politican as a profession. A problem with doing what's best according to some line drawn in the sand, instead of having a serious, intelligent debate for what's best for the country.

It's not the fault of anybody. It's the fault of everybody.

Clove
10-06-2008, 04:46 PM
No single raindrop believes it is to blame for the flood.

It's a problem with government. A problem with politican as a profession. A problem with doing what's best according to some line drawn in the sand, instead of having a serious, intelligent debate for what's best for the country.

It's not the fault of anybody. It's the fault of everybody.Error...

Daniel
10-06-2008, 04:48 PM
People like who despite the fact that I disagree with both Republicans and Democrats on this board regularly, as well as criticize and defend politicians in both parties (within the same calender year) that continue to insist I have a party affiliation.

I like that "within" this calender year caveat. It's kinda like the phrase "executive experience". Complete bullshit.

I guess the fact that I wasn't for Obama "this calender year" doesn't count either?

If you're going to dish it, be willing to take it. Stop fucking crying.

Daniel
10-06-2008, 04:49 PM
Where did I say you didn't support GW in 2004?

You are just wrong, and chose two shitty candidates in a row. Don't blame me.

Well, one would assume that if I blamed all the ills on the world on the republicans in a partisan manner, that I wouldn't have supported Bush in '04.

But that would only make sense.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
10-06-2008, 04:50 PM
Clove and I don't agree on everything, not in this election season and not about politics in general. However, he's one of a few people that I would actually call a true moderate. He's taken shots at both sides and maybe it's just something a lot of people don't know, but he's very good at playing Devil's advocate. Again, I don't always agree with him but I do respect that about him.

Clove
10-06-2008, 04:52 PM
I like that "within" this calender year caveat. It's kinda like the phrase "executive experience". Complete bullshit.

I guess the fact that I wasn't for Obama "this calender year" doesn't count either?

If you're going to dish it, be willing to take it. Stop fucking crying.Not really, when the original observation was "you never miss an opportunity to take shots at the Republicans". And you don't. This in no way implies I'm a Republican. Party affiliation isn't necessary to observe that you're right there with a quip. Maybe it was different in 2004.

Daniel
10-06-2008, 04:54 PM
Not really, when the original observation was "you never miss an opportunity to take shots at the Republicans". And you don't. This in no way implies I'm a Republican. Party affiliation isn't necessary to observe that you're right there with a quip. Maybe it was different in 2004.

Once again. It has absolutely nothing to do with republicans and everything to do with the fact that Republicans are doing historically stupid shit.

You can rail this all you want, but it's still a two way street. Anyone looks like a moderate next to Mabus, and you're silly if you think that somehow validates your "moderate" creds.

Mabus
10-06-2008, 04:57 PM
Anyone looks like a moderate next to Mabus,
And anyone looks like a moderate compared to any Obama supporter.

At least I declare my intentions loudly, rather then trying to play non-partisan, moderate and uncommitted.

Daniel
10-06-2008, 04:59 PM
And anyone looks like a moderate compared to any Obama supporter.

At least I declare my intentions loudly, rather then trying to play non-partisan, moderate and uncommitted.

I guess that's why Obama has a 8 point lead in the polls:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/06/poll.of.polls/index.html

A new national poll suggests Barack Obama is widening his lead over John McCain in the race for the White House.

Sen. Barack Obama leads Sen. John McCain by 8 points, according to CNN's latest poll.

1 of 2 The CNN/Opinion Research Corporation poll out Monday afternoon suggests that the country's financial crisis, record low approval ratings for President Bush and a drop in the public's perception of McCain's running mate could be contributing to Obama's gains.

Fifty-three percent of likely voters questioned in the poll say they are backing Obama for president, with 45 percent supporting McCain.

Mabus
10-06-2008, 05:00 PM
I guess that's why Obama has a 8 point lead in the polls:

It's higher then that on these boards, which is what I was addressing.

But you knew that, didn't you?

Daniel
10-06-2008, 05:03 PM
It's higher then that on these boards, which is what I was addressing.

But you knew that, didn't you?

Oh..

So it's only Obama supports...on these boards?

Not 53% of Americans?

Alright. My bad.

NocturnalRob
10-06-2008, 05:33 PM
HAHAHA...this video is so funny!!

Allereli
10-06-2008, 05:37 PM
Too bad nothing else on SNL is funny

NocturnalRob
10-06-2008, 05:41 PM
i was being facetious. SNL is garbage.

Allereli
10-06-2008, 07:36 PM
i was being facetious. SNL is garbage.

How the hell do you always manage to argue and agree with me at the same time? It takes a special talent.

Stretch
10-06-2008, 07:51 PM
How the hell do you always manage to argue and agree with me at the same time? It takes a special talent.

$5 says you two bump uglies on Saturday.

Allereli
10-06-2008, 08:20 PM
$5 says you two bump uglies on Saturday.

I resent the use of the word "ugly"

Stretch
10-06-2008, 08:24 PM
I resent the use of the word "ugly"

$5 says he will put his hoo hoo dilly in your cha cha.

Sean of the Thread
10-06-2008, 10:04 PM
I can see that occurring.

diethx
10-06-2008, 10:54 PM
I'll take that bet.

Also, an extra $5 to whoever can PM me pics of said event.

NocturnalRob
10-07-2008, 02:08 PM
sweet. my hidden camera will start paying for itself!!