PDA

View Full Version : Obama: "I am my brother's keeper"

Gan
09-25-2008, 04:32 PM
While Senator Obama has criticized John McCain for not knowing how many homes his wealthy wife Cindy owns, some Republicans have stated that Obama has no room to talk because the multi-million dollar home Obama has was obtained with the assistance of Tony Rezco, a political power broker who is now a convicted felon.

What concerns me is the house that Obama’s brother George lives in and that he lives on less than two dollars a month. His dream is to become a mechanic, if he could ever get the money for the training. He is ashamed because his brother Barack Obama has disowned him.

During the televised sit down with Pastor Rick Warren Senator Obama mentioned a Bible verse that was important to him. The verse is Mathew 25 where Jesus said, “What you have done for the least of thee you have done for me.” The wording is a little different from translation to translation from the original text but the message is the same.

Here is a picture of the shack that George Obama lives in. George Obama says he has learned how to defend himself well because it is dangerous where he lives.

(http://iusbvision.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/george-obama.jpg)
George was mentioned in Barack Obama’s book and the last time they met was in 2006. Barack Obama is a millionaire and a success in every sense of the word so how can he explain why he has let his own brother live like this. If Barack Obama is elected president the risk of George’s abduction becomes a real national security problem.

This situation should have been taken care of and George should have gotten some help from his brother, but that isn’t going to happen.

Dinesh D’Souza, a scholar and Christian activist, has taken up a compassion fund for George Obama. I saw George interviewed on CNN and he comes across as a man who is honest and who does what he can to preserve his dignity. The fund which is linked HERE (http://news.aol.com/newsbloggers/2008/09/21/george-obama-start-packing/) got a huge boost today with some publicity from radio host Mike Ghallager and donations are coming in. Please donate if it suits you to do so. Having the brother of a Senator and a presidential candidate living in a slum is a national security risk anyways. It is best to get George Obama out of there for his own sake. I fear for his life in that slum. Most of the elite media has ignored this story.

http://iusbvision.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/george-obama.jpg
George Obama - Courtesy Vanity Fair
http://iusbvision.wordpress.com/2008/09/24/christian-activist-starts-charity-for-george-obama-who-lives-in-a-6x10-hut-in-a-slum/

Barack Obama: "I am my brother's keeper"

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/religionandethics/blog/2008/01/barack-obama-i-am-my-brothers.html
(This is me being an electrician)

Gan
09-25-2008, 04:34 PM
Just to carry this over to the new thread...

I'm sorry ... but the brother thing is just asinine.

I'm sure there's a chance that anyone with a parent serving in Viet Nam has some half siblings running around ... why the fuck aren't you looking for them?

I'm sorry, but Obama had zilch to do with the conception of his half brother, with the actions of his father ... he has no responsibility in the matter.

Tsa`ah
09-25-2008, 04:34 PM
Talk about a lame ass pundit. But I digress.

I'm sorry ... but the brother thing is just asinine.

I'm sure there's a chance that anyone with a parent serving in Viet Nam has some half siblings running around ... why the fuck aren't you looking for them?

I'm sorry, but Obama had zilch to do with the conception of his half brother, with the actions of his father ... he has no responsibility in the matter.

Jesuit
09-25-2008, 04:35 PM
While Senator Obama has criticized John McCain for not knowing how many homes his wealthy wife Cindy owns, some Republicans have stated that Obama has no room to talk because the multi-million dollar home Obama has was obtained with the assistance of Tony Rezco, a political power broker who is now a convicted felon.

What concerns me is the house that Obama’s brother George lives in and that he lives on less than two dollars a month. His dream is to become a mechanic, if he could ever get the money for the training. He is ashamed because his brother Barack Obama has disowned him.

During the televised sit down with Pastor Rick Warren Senator Obama mentioned a Bible verse that was important to him. The verse is Mathew 25 where Jesus said, “What you have done for the least of thee you have done for me.” The wording is a little different from translation to translation from the original text but the message is the same.

Here is a picture of the shack that George Obama lives in. George Obama says he has learned how to defend himself well because it is dangerous where he lives.

(http://iusbvision.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/george-obama.jpg)
George was mentioned in Barack Obama’s book and the last time they met was in 2006. Barack Obama is a millionaire and a success in every sense of the word so how can he explain why he has let his own brother live like this. If Barack Obama is elected president the risk of George’s abduction becomes a real national security problem.

This situation should have been taken care of and George should have gotten some help from his brother, but that isn’t going to happen.

Dinesh D’Souza, a scholar and Christian activist, has taken up a compassion fund for George Obama. I saw George interviewed on CNN and he comes across as a man who is honest and who does what he can to preserve his dignity. The fund which is linked HERE (http://news.aol.com/newsbloggers/2008/09/21/george-obama-start-packing/) got a huge boost today with some publicity from radio host Mike Ghallager and donations are coming in. Please donate if it suits you to do so. Having the brother of a Senator and a presidential candidate living in a slum is a national security risk anyways. It is best to get George Obama out of there for his own sake. I fear for his life in that slum. Most of the elite media has ignored this story.

http://iusbvision.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/george-obama.jpg
George Obama - Courtesy Vanity Fair
http://iusbvision.wordpress.com/2008/09/24/christian-activist-starts-charity-for-george-obama-who-lives-in-a-6x10-hut-in-a-slum/

(This is me being an electrician)

Now that is how a true Christian acts.

Gan
09-25-2008, 04:35 PM
Pundit?

Nobody's mentioned Backlash in this thread yet.

:wtf:

Tsa`ah
09-25-2008, 04:37 PM
Did your father (or the person responsible for aiding in the spawning of jesuit) serve in any over-seas military combat for an extended period of time?

Jesuit
09-25-2008, 04:42 PM
Did your father (or the person responsible for aiding in the spawning of jesuit) serve in any over-seas military combat for an extended period of time?

No idea. He died when I was little. Were you planning on blaming my father for raping your mother while she was living in a shack overseas or something?

Tsa`ah
09-25-2008, 04:46 PM
You have no idea if your father served in Viet Nam, Korea ... or any other war?

Gan? You haven't chimed an answer in.

Gan
09-25-2008, 04:46 PM
Thought you were addressing Jesuit.

My dad was a para-rescue in Cambodia during Nam. I have no idea if I have a half brother - and knowing my dad its highly doubtful.

I have a step-brother (no relation except by marriage) and I'm currently helping him out not only as an add-on partner in my business but with cash as well.

Family is family. If I know about it and they need help, I'll do what I can.

Tsa`ah
09-25-2008, 04:47 PM
So you're intentionally dodging giving a yes or no answer in order to avoid making your thread look like bullshit.

Gan
09-25-2008, 04:50 PM
No, just didnt see your request.

You impatient bastard.

Jesuit
09-25-2008, 04:51 PM
You have no idea if your father served in Viet Nam, Korea ... or any other war?

Gan? You haven't chimed an answer in.

Yeah. My father skippered George Washington's catamaran during the Revolutionary War. Happy now?

Tsa`ah
09-25-2008, 05:02 PM
Thought you were addressing Jesuit.

My dad was a para-rescue in Cambodia during Nam. I have no idea if I have a half brother - and knowing my dad its highly doubtful.

I would have said the same thing about my father ... then my mother admitted to my sister's in law on two separate occasions that she sent my father condoms in his care packages.

War is war and husbands away from wives for prolonged periods of time tends to destroy that monogamy.

I'm a realist .... there is a chance that I have one or more siblings in Viet Nam ... just as there is a chance that you do.

I have a step-brother (no relation except by marriage) and I'm currently helping him out not only as an add-on partner in my business but with cash as well.

Family is family. If I know about it and they need help, I'll do what I can.

Yet you pardon yourself from responsibility by not accepting the potential and not looking.

This is what we call hypocrisy.

Yeah. My father skippered George Washington's catamaran during the Revolutionary War. Happy now?

And in the same manner you dismiss the same responsibility you assign to Obama.

Not that anything more or less is expected.

Jesuit
09-25-2008, 05:05 PM
I would have said the same thing about my father ... then my mother admitted to my sister's in law on two separate occasions that she sent my father condoms in his care packages.

War is war and husbands away from wives for prolonged periods of time tends to destroy that monogamy.

I'm a realist .... there is a chance that I have one or more siblings in Viet Nam ... just as there is a chance that you do.

Yet you pardon yourself from responsibility by not accepting the potential and not looking.

I never claimed to be my brother's keeper. But if I knew I had a brother out there living in a hut who wanted to become a mechanic I'd at least help him become one.

Parkbandit
09-25-2008, 05:06 PM

Actually.. it's not even close to hypocrisy. I would think that someone like you who has demonstrated what that word is day in and day out on these boards would have a better grasp of the word by now.

I can't say I'm very surprised though.. as it's been pointed out to you again and again.. yet you continue to illustrate it perfectly.

Gan
09-25-2008, 05:14 PM

Wow, thanks for the philosophy lesson Jimmy the fucking Cricket.
:banghead:

Seriously, my dad was not in Nam.

Hypocrisy would mean that I'm bashing Obama for not looking for a possible sibling. Stupidity is that you've failed to understand the point of this post and the fact that I'm bashing Obama for knowing about his brother since 2006 and the fucker STILL LIVES IN A HUT IN KENYA. "Brother can you spare a dime"? I swear you sound like you've been smoking corn husks or something else as retarded.

FAIL
Reading comprehension FTL.

Thanks for yet another entertaining off the mark post.

Tsa`ah
09-25-2008, 05:16 PM
Actually.. it's not even close to hypocrisy. I would think that someone like you who has demonstrated what that word is day in and day out on these boards would have a better grasp of the word by now.

I can't say I'm very surprised though.. as it's been pointed out to you again and again.. yet you continue to illustrate it perfectly.

Wow ... the entire line of response (note response) completely escaped you didn't it.

Tsa`ah
09-25-2008, 05:21 PM
Wow, thanks for the philosophy lesson Jimmy the fucking Cricket.
:banghead:

Seriously, my dad was not in Nam.

Your father was in a conflict that was in direct correlation to Viet Nam ... you're trying to split hairs.

Hypocrisy would mean that I'm bashing Obama for not looking for a possible sibling. Stupidity is that you've failed to understand the point of this post and the fact that I'm bashing Obama for knowing about his brother since 2006 and the fucker STILL LIVES IN A HUT IN KENYA. "Brother can you spare a dime"? I swear you sound like you've been smoking corn husks or something else as retarded.

This, along with the rest of your drivel is sidestepping the responsibility of your statement and intention of the tread you started.

Gratz on further demonstrating that you are indeed a dumbfuck.

Gan
09-25-2008, 05:28 PM
Your father was in a conflict that was in direct correlation to Viet Nam ... you're trying to split hairs.
No, I'm being accurate. There's a difference that I understand that you fail to comprehend.

This, along with the rest of your drivel is sidestepping the responsibility of your statement and intention of the tread you started.

Gratz on further demonstrating that you are indeed a dumbfuck.
So now you're telling me what I intended as I posted this thread. LOL
You are a special one indeed arent you?

Show me where I stated my intention opposite of my direct previous post, numbnuts.

Gan
09-25-2008, 05:52 PM
What? No cute rebuttal Tsa'ah?

Thought so.

STFU.

Paradii
09-25-2008, 05:55 PM
You impatient bastard.

:)

Gan
09-25-2008, 06:13 PM
I couldnt resist.

:whistle:

Stretch
09-25-2008, 06:46 PM
I have cousins I wouldn't waste a cent on.

If you're going to dig dirt on any politician, you're going to find something. BFD. Bush and Clinton weren't exactly squeaky clean.

Sean of the Thread
09-25-2008, 06:47 PM
OH yeah what about Reverend Ronnie?

Gan
09-25-2008, 07:12 PM
I hate to point out the obvious here but I didnt post the lark of a story because Obama has a half brother living in a 'slum' in Kenya. Hell, as Stretch said, we all have 'black sheep' in our families.

I'm posting this lark of a story because even after an honorable mention in Obama's latest book, he STILL is living in a 'slum' in Kenya.

Yes Obama first met George in 2006. I did not realize it took this long for mail or assistance to reach Kenya from Chicago. Oh wait, there's still been no delivery.

One would have to ask WHY is that so?

"Brother can you spare a dime?"

Parkbandit
09-25-2008, 07:24 PM
What would you like Obama to do with George? Last I heard, George didn't want any of Obama's money and had no intention of moving out of his "home".

Gan
09-25-2008, 07:33 PM
What would you like Obama to do with George? Last I heard, George didn't want any of Obama's money and had no intention of moving out of his "home".

I dont believe I've read or heard where George has said he did not want any assistance, least of all from Barack.

Source bitch?

Sean of the Thread
09-25-2008, 07:38 PM
Someone mention black sheep??? KILL WHITEY!

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b236/Japgross/farley.jpg

Gan
09-25-2008, 07:57 PM
Last Updated: 11:52AM BST 21 Aug 2008

The Italian edition of Vanity Fair said that it had found George Hussein Onyango Obama living in a hut in a ramshackle town of Huruma on the outskirts of Nairobi.

Mr Obama, 26, the youngest of the presidential candidate's half-brothers, spoke for the first time about his life, which could not be more different than that of the Democratic contender.

"No-one knows who I am," he told the magazine, before claiming: "I live here on less than a dollar a month."

According to Italy's Vanity Fair his two metre by three metre shack is decorated with football posters of the Italian football giants AC Milan and Inter, as well as a calendar showing exotic beaches of the world.

Vanity Fair also noted that he had a front page newspaper picture of his famous brother - born of the same father as him, Barack Hussein Obama, but to a different mother, named only as Jael.

He told the magazine: "I live like a recluse, no-one knows I exist."

Embarrassed by his penury, he said that he does not does not mention his famous half-brother in conversation.

"If anyone says something about my surname, I say we are not related. I am ashamed," he said.

For ten years George Obama lived rough. However he now hopes to try to sort his life out by starting a course at a local technical college.

He has only met his famous older brother twice - once when he was just five and the last time in 2006 when Senator Obama was on a tour of East Africa and visited Nairobi.

The Illinois senator mentions his brother in his autobiography, describing him in just one passing paragraph as a "beautiful boy with a rounded head".

Of their second meeting, George Obama said: "It was very brief, we spoke for just a few minutes. It was like meeting a complete stranger."

George added he was no longer in contact with his mother and said:"I have had to learn to live and take what I need.

"Huruma is a tough place, last January during the elections there was rioting and six people were hacked to death. The police don't even arrest you they just shoot you.

"I have seen two of my friends killed. I have scars from defending myself with my fists. I am good with my fists."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/uselection2008/barackobama/2590614/Barack-Obamas-lost-brother-found-in-Kenya.html

Gan
09-25-2008, 08:03 PM
I found another article but it was a little confusing as it appears the reporter is making conclusions that are not quoted from George.

__________________________________________________ _____

HURUMA, Kenya (CNN) -- We found Barack Obama's half-brother living in a Nairobi slum.

Obama says he is sure his half-brother will win the U.S. presidency in November.

George Obama, whose birth certificate shows that he is Barack Obama's half-brother, lives in a small house in Huruma that he shares with his mother's extended family, far away from the presidential campaign circus.

In his memoir, "Dreams for my Father," the Democratic presidential candidate describes meeting George as a "painful affair." Barack Obama's trip to Kenya meant meeting family he had never known.

In the book, which is popular in Nairobi and can be found in almost any supermarket, Obama looks back at his personal story and his struggles to reconcile with a Kenyan father who left him and his mother when he was just a child.

Barack Obama Sr. died in a car accident when George was just 6 months old. And like his half-brother, George hardly knew his father. George was his father's last child and had not been aware of his famous half-brother.

"I think I wanted to learn about my father the same way he did," George Obama told me about why he read the book. "He came here searching for his roots, and I was also trying to find my roots."

Unlike his grandmother in Kogela, in Western Kenya, George Obama had received little attention from the media.

But reports surfaced in the past few days, springing from an Italian Vanity Fair article saying George Obama is living in a shack and "earning less than a dollar a day."

The reports left him angry.

"I was brought up well. I live well even now," he said. "The magazines, they have exaggerated everything.

"I think I kind of like it here. There are some challenges, but maybe it is just like where you come from, there are the same challenges," Obama said.

Obama, who is in his mid-20s, is learning to become a mechanic and is active in youth groups in Huruma. He said he tries to help the community as much as he can.

At least one of his neighbors feels that perhaps the candidate should help the brother.

"I would like Obama to visit his brother to see how he is living, to improve his way of life," said Emelda Negei, who runs a small dispensary near Obama's house.

But George Obama will have none of it. He draws inspiration from his famous half-brother. He acknowledges that he is biased but said he knows that his half-brother will be the next president.

"Because he wants to be [president]," he said. "I think in life, what you want is what you are supposed to get."

Gan
09-25-2008, 08:14 PM
The muddy lanes and rickety shacks of Huruma slum are known for their poverty, disease and outbreaks of gang violence — but for Barack Obama’s half-brother it is the place he calls home.

Yesterday, as the Democratic nominee moved ever closer to the White House, George Hussein Onyango Obama, the youngest of his halfsiblings, responded to claims that his family had abandoned him by insisting that he was content with life in a simple wooden hut.

“Life in Huruma is good. In other places you must lock yourself in to keep yourself safe,” he told The Times. “Here I am surrounded by friends and family and feel safe and secure.”

His home stands beside a dirt road that had turned to mud after a night of rain. Nearby, women fried spicy potato bhajis in vats of bubbling oil as the smell of rubbish wafted through the streets. Not far away six people were hacked to death during the political violence that rocked Kenya earlier this year. George, 26, had been living a quiet life, studying to become a car mechanic until earlier this week when Vanity Fair tracked

He said that he was furious at subsequent reports that he had been abandoned by the Obama family and that he was filled with shame about living in a slum. “It seems there are people who want to destroy me and my family,” he said.

“They say I live on a dollar a month, but this is all lies by people who don’t want my brother to win.” He said that he was supported by his mother, Jael, who now lives in the US, and by a cousin in Huruma.
The Obama family in Kenya watched with dismay as the campaign in the US turned increasingly negative. Reporters have tried to prove that Barack Obama is a secret Muslim and have tracked down friends of his father, portrayed as a drunk and abusive husband.

Now they are worried that a careless comment in Kenya could have repercussions thousands of miles away. George is the youngest of Barack’s seven half-brothers and sisters. He was born to Barack Obama Sr’s fourth partner, six months before his father died in a car crash.

Yesterday, over a simple lunch of barbecued goat and fistfuls of thick maize porridge, George admitted that he knew little about his famous half-brother. “People keep asking questions, but I have met him only twice and I can’t speak about what kind of man he is,” he said.

“Many people don’t know about my connection,” he continued, dipping a greasy hunk of goat in salt before popping it into his mouth. “If people ask about my name I tell them we are not related. The problem here is that people have expectations and think I would look after them.”

Kenyan politics is synonymous with corruption and MPs are expected to shower cash and development projects on their home villages.

George said he expected no favours and wanted to work for a living, even though he was confident that his brother would be moving into the White House. “He has already done so many firsts, as black president of the Harvard Law Review and getting the nomination, so we believe he will win,” he said.

That means the half-brothers and sisters, and the countless cousins, uncles and aunts that make up the Obama family will have to get used to being in the media spotlight.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/us_elections/article4583353.ece
__________________________________________________ ___

Ok, so it appears that yes he does live in the slums.

He says he's happy there.

Still conflicting on if he lives with family or alone.

Still conflicting on if he's going to school to be a mechanic or simply wants to be.

Appears he is getting support from his mom and his cousin, just not Barack.

The previous story also said he was living on $1 a day. Said George was mad about saying that - but there was never an amount given in refute. :shrug:

Interesting to see how the story embellishes or focuses depending on which article you read.

On a scale of 1 to 10 for being important in the political arena. I give it a 3 for impact and a 10 for wiring up/rhetoric fun potential.

Gan
09-25-2008, 08:21 PM
http://www.helpgeorgeobama.org/home

:rofl:

Daniel
09-25-2008, 08:43 PM
How did you miss the part where he was upset about people trying to portray it as an abandonment? FFS.

Gan
09-25-2008, 09:54 PM
FFS

How could I leave out that George is also good with his hands in a fight!

Or that he had a simple lunch of barbecued goat and fistfuls of thick maize porridge for dinner yesterday.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING?!?

Paradii
09-25-2008, 10:20 PM
http://www.helpgeorgeobama.org/home

:rofl:

Things like this are why white people are starting to piss me off. Not sure why that is.

Gan
09-25-2008, 10:25 PM
Things like this are why white people are starting to piss me off. Not sure why that is.

How do you come to that conclusion?

Daniel
09-25-2008, 11:29 PM
FFS

How could I leave out that George is also good with his hands in a fight!

Or that he had a simple lunch of barbecued goat and fistfuls of thick maize porridge for dinner yesterday.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING?!?

Seriously dude, are you okay?

You've been running around like you've suffered some sort of traumatic brain injury all day.

Paradii
09-26-2008, 12:28 AM
How do you come to that conclusion?

Seriously, I am not sure why. I said that before.

I just look at websites like this and I know some idiot who happens to be white made this, and idiots fall for it, whom probably are all white. There is no logic behind this.

Gan
09-26-2008, 08:20 AM
Seriously dude, are you okay?

You've been running around like you've suffered some sort of traumatic brain injury all day.

You're still pissed at me for making fun of you acting like you had PTSD arent you?

:lol:

Gan
09-26-2008, 08:22 AM
Seriously, I am not sure why. I said that before.

I just look at websites like this and I know some idiot who happens to be white made this, and idiots fall for it, whom probably are all white. There is no logic behind this.

Well, if not for any other reason, your odds are good that you are correct.
http://factfinder.census.gov/servlet/GRTTable?_bm=y&-geo_id=01000US&-_box_head_nbr=R0201&-ds_name=ACS_2005_EST_G00_&-_lang=en&-redoLog=false&-format=US-30&-mt_name=ACS_2005_EST_G00_R0202_US30&-_sse=on

Daniel
09-26-2008, 09:00 AM
You're still pissed at me for making fun of you acting like you had PTSD arent you?

Yea. That must be it. You acting like a retard has nothing to do with me saying you're acting like a retard.

Gan
09-26-2008, 10:42 AM
Yea. That must be it. You acting like a retard has nothing to do with me saying you're acting like a retard.

And yet you think everything I do is 'acting like a retard'. Why should this be any different? Thanks for your opinion - too bad not based on fact.

If its any consolation I think you're a retard too.

:love:

PS. I'm keeping this line up so you can keep following me around like a lovestruck puppy. ;)

Kefka
09-26-2008, 11:02 AM
Barack Obama is my inspiration, says lost brother

Senator Barack Obama's "lost" half-brother has said his famous relative was the inspiration who helped him turn his life around.

George Hussein Obama, 26, was discovered this week living in a shack on the outskirts of the Kenyan capital Nairobi. He told The Daily Telegraph that although he had hardly spoken to his half-brother, the Democratic candidate's book Dreams Of My Father was providing the inspiration to lift himself out of poverty.

"When you have a brother who wants to be the number one most important person in the world, it obviously gives you a lot of inspiration," Mr Obama, 26, said at his corrugated tin shack in a Nairobi slum.

"There was a long time when I was just taking a break, doing nothing, trying to find myself and what I wanted to do. Now I am more focused on my future, and I can say it is because I understand more about things because of hearing what Barack is doing."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/uselection2008/barackobama/2595688/Barack-Obama-is-my-inspiration-says-lost-brother.html

Thank God for foreign media when the liberal media gets too.... liberal. :shrug:

Gan
09-26-2008, 11:09 AM
Especially since it was the foreign branch of Vanity Fair who first ran the article.

It seems there's many versions of the same story, which was also iterated in this thread. Not that you would have read it or anything...

Kefka
09-26-2008, 11:14 AM
I'm just making sure you read it. :) You are still kinda arguing the point.

Sean of the Thread
09-26-2008, 11:54 AM
Damn hypocriserers.

Tsa`ah
09-26-2008, 01:29 PM
What? No cute rebuttal Tsa'ah?

Thought so.

STFU.

You remind me of the douche bag that always needs to be "held back".

I wasn't even on-line when you made the post ... hadn't been for about 30 minutes.

But I digress ... on to your douchebaggery.

No, I'm being accurate. There's a difference that I understand that you fail to comprehend.

I'm going on what info you decided to give, if I can't read anything past your intentions .... that's because I'm not the psychic you claim to be.

So now you're telling me what I intended as I posted this thread. LOL
You are a special one indeed arent you?

Show me where I stated my intention opposite of my direct previous post, numbnuts.

Your intentions were transparent before you started this thread. It's not hard to read.

Gan
09-26-2008, 02:57 PM
You remind me of the douche bag that always needs to be "held back".

I wasn't even on-line when you made the post ... hadn't been for about 30 minutes.
Too bad you missed the irony there.

I'm going on what info you decided to give, if I can't read anything past your intentions .... that's because I'm not the psychic you claim to be.

Your intentions were transparent before you started this thread. It's not hard to read.
Way to use your 'psychic' powers there spaceball.

Why anyone listens to your drivel is beyond me.

Gan
09-26-2008, 02:58 PM
I'm just making sure you read it. :) You are still kinda arguing the point.

Thanks, but I'm not the one with comprehension skills.

:welcome:

Daniel
09-26-2008, 03:00 PM
And yet you think everything I do is 'acting like a retard'. Why should this be any different?

That's a good question, but that sounds more like a personal problem. You may find solace in blaming the Texas school system.

Gan
09-26-2008, 03:02 PM
That's a good question, but that sounds more like a personal problem. You may find solace in blaming the Texas school system.

In as much as you find solace on blaming your issues (real or not) on being black.

Sorry I have not been around much to give you attention today. Maybe later honey.

Daniel
09-26-2008, 03:05 PM
Yea. Totally. I always go around blaming my issues on being black. Woo! you got me!

Gan
09-26-2008, 03:58 PM

In as much as you find solace on blaming your issues (real or not) on being black.

Yea. Totally. I always go around blaming my issues on being black. Woo! you got me!

Reading comprehension FTL.

Perhaps you might reconsider looking at the Chicago school system and retake those reading courses.

Look at it this way, you never fail to deliver.