PDA

View Full Version : Military what's up.

Sean of the Thread
06-16-2008, 06:57 PM
Anticor in particular and dave as well since you just got out I still think you have your statutory commitment (I don't know how long you served so).

Anyways... the Marines have called me a couple of times... at my age... and after having been booted out years ago.

Anyone else getting calls being ex military? Sign of things to come? Iran? Draft? They seem desperate if I'm getting calls again.

Skeeter
06-16-2008, 08:05 PM
I needed a new job for the wife... this might be the answer.

Sylvan Dreams
06-16-2008, 08:54 PM
The military hasn't reached it's annual enlistment goals since the war in Iraq started, so they're trying harder to recruit.

And on that note. . .
Men in fatigues are hot.

Back
06-16-2008, 08:59 PM
I can not say the same about women in fatigues. They are hard to spot outdoors.

Now a Chair Force short skirt rocks it.

Valthissa
06-16-2008, 09:06 PM
The military hasn't reached it's annual enlistment goals since the war in Iraq started, so they're trying harder to recruit.

And on that note. . .
Men in fatigues are hot.

You can do a quick google search and find definitive proof that the military is meeting it's enlistment goals.

Of course since they have changed some of the rules it's not that simple.

C/Valth

Daniel
06-16-2008, 11:18 PM
I'm a sad panda that you didn't include me in your list.

Keller
06-17-2008, 12:10 AM

You were in the military?

ZING!

Sean of the Thread
06-17-2008, 12:20 AM

I excluded you on purpose because you're holding like a G8 job now. They'd never call you back up after time and money put into our sweet job now.

Sean of the Thread
06-17-2008, 12:24 AM
I've got much respect for Daniel btw. He's not an idiot and on a whim I'd say 75% of Army fucks are tards.

Of course I have respect for Wayne/Anticor. Semper Fi.

Dave I laugh at btw sorry tard.

And on a side note... to be honest... if they'd really take me back I would consider slapping some boots on again. USMC only...force recon this time. I'm fucking 31 years old tho now wtf are they thinking.

I think they're looking for meat sticks.

Skeeter
06-17-2008, 09:07 AM
They need someone to take the bullets for the guys that matter.

Daniel
06-17-2008, 12:48 PM
Yea. I wouldn't be so sure. The personnel side of the military is basically fucking retarded, especially on the reserve side. We have a special forces SGM who called up from the IRR to "advise" a fucking admin support unit of an institutional training division.

Stanley Burrell
06-17-2008, 01:07 PM

Do you tout this military expertise in the presence of actual members of the United States military, by any chance?

Edit: Not at Daniel. I meant the self-imposed Semper Fi 2 star. With a Felix the Cat tattoo and a nipple that appears to be A-O.K.

Also, I have no problem with alcohol-heavy charlatan types. You guys are a blast. I just don't like being brought into fisticuffs with actual members of the Army/Navy/Air Force/Marines because you decided you were given the MoH for your dutiful war-faring.

In Shiloh.

sst
06-17-2008, 08:20 PM

And on that note. . .
Men in fatigues are hot.

wrong, they have reached their goals almost every year

sst
06-17-2008, 08:23 PM
Anticor in particular and dave as well since you just got out I still think you have your statutory commitment (I don't know how long you served so).

Anyways... the Marines have called me a couple of times... at my age... and after having been booted out years ago.

Anyone else getting calls being ex military? Sign of things to come? Iran? Draft? They seem desperate if I'm getting calls again.

Im still in, will be for a few more years.

Hulkein
06-17-2008, 08:23 PM
Didn't they lower their goals, though?

AestheticDeath
06-17-2008, 09:22 PM
I doubt it. They just lowered the bar on who they let in. Raised the age limit, Army gives more passes for fuckups with records and whatnot.