PDA

View Full Version : THE BIG QUESTION: Will Obama Be Assassinated

Lucas
05-23-2008, 11:24 PM
Ok, so it's November,midnight and you got it flipped to CNN. It's all over Obama wins in a Landslide.

The day after: Obama makes his victory speech. It's a magical time. It's the dream of America at it's pinnacle, then suddenly BAM! BAM! Two shots fired and Obama goes down.

Will it happen?

Gan
05-23-2008, 11:35 PM
You are(should be) [non-fatally] killed for making a really stupid thread. :(

Stunseed
05-23-2008, 11:36 PM
A monk will assassinate Obama.

Lucas will then attempt a world take-over from the basement of his mother's house. Failing miserably, he will settle for trying to trick Warclaidhm into believing he is a Japanese girl with tiny feet.

Keller
05-23-2008, 11:45 PM
Obama will be assassinated at a tea room sit-in in Paris, Indiana where Jennifer Anniston will be making out with Eva Longoria while Bill Walton castrates a miniature great dane crossbred with a spider-monkey using a periodontists tool-kit and a fifth of jonny walker black.

Lucas
05-23-2008, 11:46 PM
I hope he won't be killed. Because it'll hurt the country bad... it won't be one of those superficial hurting.... it'll cut into it's soul and might irrevocably divide the country. But... you have to ask the question because it's important.

Keller
05-23-2008, 11:57 PM
I hope he won't be killed. Because it'll hurt the country bad... it won't be one of those superficial hurting.... it'll cut into it's soul and might irrevocably divide the country. But... you have to ask the question because it's important.

I never thought I'd say this to anyone, but you smoke entirely too much weed.

diethx
05-24-2008, 12:28 AM
I never thought I'd say this to anyone, but you smoke entirely too much stupid.

Fixed.

Tisket
05-24-2008, 01:16 AM
Lucas must be one of those unfortunate people who fail to discern the almost universal contempt and disdain most others have for him. Of course, not many people probably spend time thinking about him at all, thus the lame crying for attention that he exhibits in his choice of thread topics.